Safe mode, not working.

Discus and support Safe mode, not working. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using w10 x64 version 1803.I do not know why, but I find I can not access safe mode anymore, at "msconfig", the "Boot" options tab does not work,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tienchien1, Jun 10, 2018.

1. tienchien1 Win User

Safe mode, not working.

I am using w10 x64 version 1803.I do not know why, but I find I can not access safe mode anymore, at "msconfig", the "Boot" options tab does not work, "Shift" during shutdown, there is no option to "safe mode".

The code in cmd also does not work, it informs not find the reference file. Help Thanks !!!

:)

tienchien1, Jun 10, 2018
  2. Sachin Venkatesh Win User

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Monica Cam Win User
    Safe mode problem

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• By saying that you have a "Safe mode problem," did you mean to say that your computer is stuck in Safe mode or are you unable to boot it to Safe mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted to resolve your concern?

If this is caused by recent programs installed on your computer, then we suggest you to run
    System Restore to revert your system files to an earlier date. To run System Restore, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • On the run command box, type "RSTRUI.EXE" and hit enter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Make sure that you choose the restore point date when your computer was working fine. Please be advised that programs and applications installed on your computer after the restore point will be removed.

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

Safe mode, not working.

1. Safe mode, not working. - Similar Threads - Safe mode working

2. Windows 10 wallpaper Slideshow not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 wallpaper Slideshow not working: After the last Windows update, desktop slideshow is not working. I tried even after a clean installation of Win 10 Pro 64bit. If the time is set to 1 min, then the wallpapers are changing. However, if it is 10 min, then after one change of wallpaper, it is not moving to the...
  3. Camera app does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera app does not work: After Windows 10 update (KB4343909), Camera app does not work any more with cameras like ManyCam or AVStream. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/camera-app-does-not-work/933e26f9-e497-4c50-909f-f7bd789aac76
  4. Keyboard accents stop working everytime

Keyboard accents stop working everytime: Hi everyone, I'm using Windows 10 system with Microsoft Comfort Desktop 5050, and in about 5 in 5 minutes the accents stop working. As a workaround, I switch to another language, and the accents start working again. Now I have the Portuguese language with ABNT2 Keyboard and...
  5. Audio appears to work, but I hear no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio appears to work, but I hear no sound: Audio appears to work, but I hear no sound. The volume mixer shows when there is sound, but no sound comes out of speakers. When I look at sound, I can test the speakers and they work. But when I changes the Intel Display Audio to the speakers, there is nothing. I can...
  6. ASUS 550C Touch Screen Not working

ASUS 550C Touch Screen Not working: I am running windows 10 and I have tried several different steps on how to make my touch screen work again. Got them from forums and none of them worked (Device Management Troubleshooting, Control Panel, etc.). "HID-compliant touch screen" simply does not exist on the list...
  7. how i fixed my headphones not working windows 10 home edition 64bit

how i fixed my headphones not working windows 10 home edition 64bit: The other day went to listen to a film via headphones only find out that they were not working they worked on radio in kitchen and worked before on my pc tried windows trouble shooter no success trouble shooter said all ok with drivers etc but still not working...
  8. Windows 10 blue splash screen when starting in Assigned access mode

Windows 10 blue splash screen when starting in Assigned access mode: Hi folks, I have a uwp app set to run on assigned access mode. now when the device is on, before we get to the uwp app splash screen, there comes this blue loading screen of windows 10. I managed to change the color for that loading screen to black, but at the very...
  9. Scanner stopped working after Windows 10 update

Scanner stopped working after Windows 10 update: Hi, Yesterday my Windows decided the time has come and provided me with some updates. I can't tell what was in that package but they promised more security and protection online. After that my scanner software stopped working - it throws I/O error while connecting to my...
  10. Won't boot, system recovery mode not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Won't boot, system recovery mode not working.: After the latest windows 10 update my pc couldn't boot properly, it would boot up and show a black screen with a cursor, without logging in etc. After trying for a while decided to reset my windows through the recovery boot thing. (3 boot interrupts) Everything was fine for...