Windows 10: Safe Mode Problem

Discus and support Safe Mode Problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so i was following a ddu tutorial and i put a command into cmd prompt in order to reboot into safe mode. now whenever my computer turns on, it reboots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AnonymousRedditerere, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Safe Mode Problem

so i was following a ddu tutorial and i put a command into cmd prompt in order to reboot into safe mode. now whenever my computer turns on, it reboots in safe mode. the problem is, it always says my password is incorrect. also it doesnt let me use my pin when im signing into my pc when in safe mode. I 10000% know im using the right password, but ive heard rumors that you have to use your original microsoft password for the account, and obviously i dont remember my microsoft password from 2 years ago. im pretty much stuck in the login screen on windows. do you guys have any ideas as to what i can do? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/AnonymousRedditerere
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AnonymousRedditerere, Jul 12, 2020

2. Safe mode problem

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• By saying that you have a "Safe mode problem," did you mean to say that your computer is stuck in Safe mode or are you unable to boot it to Safe mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted to resolve your concern?

If this is caused by recent programs installed on your computer, then we suggest you to run
    System Restore to revert your system files to an earlier date. To run System Restore, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • On the run command box, type "RSTRUI.EXE" and hit enter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Make sure that you choose the restore point date when your computer was working fine. Please be advised that programs and applications installed on your computer after the restore point will be removed.

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 12, 2020
  4. psyko12 Win User

Safe Mode Problem

Safe mode problems

Hmm no viruses here, and how do I repair these corrupted files, if so via the win xp cd repair disk? I don't like reformatting because its hard for me to back up all data, although I have my windows on a seperate partition but, formatting is my last resort... Any opinions/suggestions would do... Thanks

P.S. It might take me a while b4 I can post back again, gonna be busy with work soon.

Or run safe mode in directory services repair mode *Smile Safe Mode Problem :) hehe anyway, just wondering why this happend... On it's first clean install after rebuilding the system, I can go to safem mode easily with no problems. Sigh I just thought I disabled some Services under the services.msc so It won't go to boot at normal safe mode.

Thanks

psyko12, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Safe Mode Problem

1. Safe Mode Problem - Similar Threads - Safe Mode Problem

2. Problem booting in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem booting in safe mode: Hello I have a dell laptop running windows 10 it was running really slow so I run the repair utility on it and now it won’t start it keeps looping to the repair utility I really need to boot it up just to get data off it please help...
  3. Problems in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems in safe mode: Hi, I am having problems with explorer.exe crashing in safe mode and my main login. I created an extra admin profile which works fine. So my question is, what is running in safe mode that isn't running in the new user profile I created? If I find this out then I can...
  4. Safe mode problem

Safe mode problem: When I try to safe Mode my HP laptop I get a ring noise after I press F8 and it goes into Undoing changes made to your computer. Can any one help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-problem/aad6e31f-63e2-48b1-9291-44ba3d8605b8
  5. Safe Mode / Not Safe Mode Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Safe Mode / Not Safe Mode Problem: Windows 10 PC on feature pack 1909. Mapped drive S: to a DC/AD/Server 2016 share. Several folders on the share are large. PC1 was working fine till yesterday. Now those large folders on S: can take up to 3 minutes to display contents in Explorer. Other folders on S: display...
  6. Safe mode problem (no input)

Safe mode problem (no input): I tried using DDU to remove my drivers and there was an option to go into safe mode that people said to use but ever since I did that option and it restarted, my pc has a black screen that you get when there is no input, I believe I need to get out of safe mode but I’m not...
  7. safe mode problem

in Cortana
    safe mode problem: hello, I have problem with my system, when I use the safe mode I notice that the search bar and Cortana don't respond to commands and I can't write at first I thought that the keyboard is disabled but it works well with run bar . With Cortana there is a dialog box that...
  8. Safe Mode problems.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safe Mode problems.: So i have a problem while using safe mode. My keyboard is't working so i can't write to search anything in my PC. Expect for some reason my keyboard does work in browser which is pretty weird. Mouse works perfectly. Also a lot of settings are "disabled" for example i can't...
  9. Safe mode problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe mode problem: I booted into safe mode and it is not functioning. So I can't get to msconfig to uncheck safe mode boot. Is there a way to access the advanced boot menu before booting into Windows? Used to be F8 but doesn't seem to work in windows 10. Help please 4046
  10. Safe mode problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe mode problem: I set my settings in msconfig to boot into safe mode. I have now logged into the desktop whilst in safe mode and I notice hardly anything shows. The only icon in the system bar is the notification center, cortana bar shows but does nothing when you click on the bar and the...