Windows 10: Safe Mode wont shut off

Discus and support Safe Mode wont shut off in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So what do I do if it says im not the admin but i am and it wont let me take safe mode off?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BrockBurrier, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Safe Mode wont shut off

So what do I do if it says im not the admin but i am and it wont let me take safe mode off? Safe Mode wont shut off 4d1d351b-5807-48f9-bd32-a0ee38cbb41c?upload=true.jpg

:)

BrockBurrier, Mar 23, 2020

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Safe Mode wont shut off

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Safe Mode wont shut off

1. Safe Mode wont shut off - Similar Threads - Safe Mode wont

2. PC will work fine in safe mode, but shuts off and restarts in normal mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will work fine in safe mode, but shuts off and restarts in normal mode: This has gone on for almost a week. I was watching something on YouTube when my PC randomly shut off and restarted. Once I got onto the screen to sign in, I entered my PIN, and as it started signing me in, it does it all over again: shuts off, restarts. It kept doing this. I...
  3. PC will work fine in safe mode, but shuts off and restarts in normal mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC will work fine in safe mode, but shuts off and restarts in normal mode: This has gone on for almost a week. I was watching something on YouTube when my PC randomly shut off and restarted. Once I got onto the screen to sign in, I entered my PIN, and as it started signing me in, it does it all over again: shuts off, restarts. It kept doing this. I...
  4. Safe mode wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe mode wont load: Ok so i tried to fully reset my pc, and when i turned it back on, my profile was still there. i tried to log in but it said “The ProfSvc service failed the sign in, user profile cannot be loaded”then i loaded into safe mode… multiple times because when i put in the password,...
  5. Safe mode wont load

Safe mode wont load: Ok so i tried to fully reset my pc, and when i turned it back on, my profile was still there. i tried to log in but it said “The ProfSvc service failed the sign in, user profile cannot be loaded”then i loaded into safe mode… multiple times because when i put in the password,...
  6. Gateway shuts off but stays on in safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gateway shuts off but stays on in safe mode.: I just bought a gateway laptop 2 months ago. When I use it it **** off. I have it on safemode and it will stay on. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gateway-shuts-off-but-stays-on-in-safe-mode/5645d6f4-331e-48f3-aac3-0c58ecf03232
  7. Gateway shuts off but stays on in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway shuts off but stays on in safe mode.: I just bought a gateway laptop 2 months ago. When I use it it **** off. I have it on safemode and it will stay on. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gateway-shuts-off-but-stays-on-in-safe-mode/5645d6f4-331e-48f3-aac3-0c58ecf03232
  8. Gateway shuts off but stays on in safe mode.

9. s mode wont shut off.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    s mode wont shut off.: my windows 10 Lenovo is stuck in s mode. I can get as far as the "get it" button in the Microsoft store but when I click it instead of giving me the option to install windows 10 with out s mode, the "get it" turns gray and then back to blue but nothing happens. I have tried...
  10. Turning off safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Turning off safe mode: Dudes I encounter a lot of problems with Safe Mode. However I cannot turn off this feature. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/turning-off-safe-mode/1b25bdef-6575-451c-b76e-fa4b4c92226f