Windows 10: safe search is perminantly locked

Discus and support safe search is perminantly locked in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So, I've had this problem for about 2-almost 3 years now, for some reason, my safe search is locked, and I basically tried pretty much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarissaWindler, Jan 7, 2019.

1. safe search is perminantly locked

safe search is perminantly locked 41325a12-13ba-4d18-80e5-9b7005a8931e?upload=true.png

So, I've had this problem for about 2-almost 3 years now, for some reason, my safe search is locked, and I basically tried pretty much everything to turn it off, I ended up asking my parents about it, they couldn't do anything, tried searching the web for it, found stuff but nothing worked, I even tried getting a new computer and the issue just ended up following me. And honestly, I'm just absolutely pissed about this. its preventing me from doing anything productive and honestly, me and my family are just getting really tired about this, and coming here was pretty much my last option at this point. So please, if you have ANY answers on this matter for me, I would really appreciate it.

:)

MarissaWindler, Jan 7, 2019
  2. anuragVZ Win User

safe search lock in bing

we use mobile sim internet we don't have router or computer at home how can I lock safe search in my Lumia 540 in Bing,for my children to use internet? Note suggest any procedure that is free of cost.

anuragVZ, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Tim_1961 Win User
    Tim_1961, Jan 7, 2019
  4. safe search is perminantly locked

Safe Search set to strict in Internet Explorer

Hello Narayan,

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to change your Bing Safe Search settings:

Go to
    http://www.bing.com/

• Click the Gear (Preferences) icon towards the top right side of the page.

• In the SafeSearch section, select your desired setting:

• Strict – Filter adult text, images and videos from your search results.

• Moderate – Filter adult images and videos but not text from your search results.

• Off – Don’t filter adult content from your search results.

• Click Save
    Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

safe search is perminantly locked

1. safe search is perminantly locked - Similar Threads - safe search perminantly

2. Safe Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe Search: Okay, I have tried almost everything to shut off the safe search filter in my Windows 10 Pro syste. I have spoken with my ISP Starlink and they do not do anything with that option, I have spoken with Bitdefender who states only one option that may have changed it, but after...
  3. Safe Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Safe Search: Okay, I have tried almost everything to shut off the safe search filter in my Windows 10 Pro syste. I have spoken with my ISP Starlink and they do not do anything with that option, I have spoken with Bitdefender who states only one option that may have changed it, but after...
  4. Safe Search

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My safe search is locked on browsers and windows settings, and it's managed by an...

My safe search is locked on browsers and windows settings, and it's managed by an...: Hi, in regards to this issue, I've been trying to figure out ways to disable the safe search on my computer, which is locked on strict. I've tried changing my browser from Microsoft Bing, to Microsoft edge, to Google, and to Duck Duck Go, all of these browsers have the same...
  6. Safe Search is locked on for all browsers until 10pm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe Search is locked on for all browsers until 10pm: My Safe Search settings are locked on, and if I visit a 'dodgy' site directly, I get hit with a 'ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT'. Interestingly this goes away after 10pm which immediate makes me think there's some Family Settings somewhere.This all happened after a windows update....
  7. Safe Search is locked on for all browsers until 10pm

Safe Search is locked on for all browsers until 10pm: My Safe Search settings are locked on, and if I visit a 'dodgy' site directly, I get hit with a 'ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT'. Interestingly this goes away after 10pm which immediate makes me think there's some Family Settings somewhere.This all happened after a windows update....
  8. Safe Search is locked on for all browsers until 10pm

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. safe search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    safe search: turning off safe search https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-search/a7477bf5-e97f-47da-9e2d-c8ab1e6ee72b"
  10. Safe search

in Cortana
    Safe search: How to on safe search Permanently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-search/d2cee40b-092c-4439-b5f7-b22e6dc7e4bd"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i save strict search perminantly