Windows 10: safe spaces

Discus and support safe spaces in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows 10 cannot fix my I need space as I get free up space every Day.Can I Ged rid of 10 and get 7 back? no chance says my computer. hELP AM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by robertrankin3, Dec 23, 2019.

1. safe spaces

My windows 10 cannot fix my I need space as I get free up space every Day.Can I Ged rid of 10 and get 7 back? no chance says my computer. hELP AM GOING NUTS.

:)

robertrankin3, Dec 23, 2019

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 23, 2019
  4. safe spaces

space in hard dist for update windows 10

Hello ManolisTsitkanos,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting when performing an update?

Meanwhile, I'd suggest following the steps in this article
    to help you free up drive space on your Windows 10 device.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

safe spaces

1. safe spaces - Similar Threads - safe spaces

2. I have a file called "P4a42612", which is taking up almost 60GB of space, is it safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a file called "P4a42612", which is taking up almost 60GB of space, is it safe to delete?: The file "P4a42612" is on my C drive.It follows the path C drive=>User=>Appdata=>Local=>Temp=>"P4a42612"I can not seem to open this file or do anything with it, so it seems to be one file with 60GB of information on it.The Temp file is a total of 58,7GB and this "P4a42612"...
  3. I have a file called "P4a42612", which is taking up almost 60GB of space, is it safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a file called "P4a42612", which is taking up almost 60GB of space, is it safe to delete?: The file "P4a42612" is on my C drive.It follows the path C drive=>User=>Appdata=>Local=>Temp=>"P4a42612"I can not seem to open this file or do anything with it, so it seems to be one file with 60GB of information on it.The Temp file is a total of 58,7GB and this "P4a42612"...
  4. I have a file called "P4a42612", which is taking up almost 60GB of space, is it safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. hello i was trying to free up space by deleting some files, is it safe to delete them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hello i was trying to free up space by deleting some files, is it safe to delete them?: i saw some folders like "click to run", "ink", "msinfo", "vc", "vgx" in commonfiles folder "C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared"I don't want the "office" Microsoft software or no remains of it on my computer as it is a gaming computer so can you help me to identify...
  6. hello i was trying to free up space by deleting some files, is it safe to delete them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i was trying to free up space by deleting some files, is it safe to delete them?: i saw some folders like "click to run", "ink", "msinfo", "vc", "vgx" in commonfiles folder "C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared"I don't want the "office" Microsoft software or no remains of it on my computer as it is a gaming computer so can you help me to identify...
  7. hello i was trying to free up space by deleting some files, is it safe to delete them?

8. Corrupted user profiles taking space in C:\Users. Is it safe to remove them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted user profiles taking space in C:\Users. Is it safe to remove them?: Hello!In 2020, I've had a corruption, where I'd log in with a temporary profile. The issue is fixed, however the 5 corrupted profiles are taking up space1 GB.Is it safe to remove them?...
  9. Corrupted user profiles taking space in C:\Users. Is it safe to remove them?

Corrupted user profiles taking space in C:\Users. Is it safe to remove them?: Hello!In 2020, I've had a corruption, where I'd log in with a temporary profile. The issue is fixed, however the 5 corrupted profiles are taking up space1 GB.Is it safe to remove them?...
  10. Corrupted user profiles taking space in C:\Users. Is it safe to remove them?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging