Windows 10: Safe to delete this reg key? ..CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateRepository

Discus and support Safe to delete this reg key? ..CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateRepository in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The is the full path of the registry item I was hoping someone could let me know if it's safe to delete as I'm having trouble with the Mail and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by stevehero, Jul 19, 2019.

1. stevehero Win User

Safe to delete this reg key? ..CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateRepository

The is the full path of the registry item I was hoping someone could let me know if it's safe to delete as I'm having trouble with the Mail and Calendar app and noticed it had some items inside this.

Assuming it's a cache, then I would guess that it might be okay to remove.

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateRepository\Cache

:)

stevehero, Jul 19, 2019
  2. sysIT Win User

Is deleting content in reg key "PackageList" safe?

I can not open all the Windows Apps on my Windows 10 PC for some days, including the Windows Store, Photos App, etc. They open and close immediately.

One solution I came across on the internet was to delete all the reg keys in this address:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateChange\PackageList

Is this a safe procedure to do?

sysIT, Jul 19, 2019
  3. I accidentally deleted a key in reg edit.

I accidentally deleted a key in reg edit. It is "Tasks" under "SystemProfile". Please help me. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile

David Lance Reyes, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Safe to delete this reg key? ..CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateRepository

Is deleting content in reg key "PackageList" safe?

Hi !

As a saying , deleting or modifying reg keys by yourself is not recommended.

But sometimes it is nessasory to tweak windows to gain more control.

You must export appropriate reg parameter before doing any change.

right click on the key and select export . Or you can use menu bar and make a reg backup to your own safety. If the things will turn wrong you can easily double click the saved file and add it to registory and remember to restart pc

c56f097b-e6bb-427b-9d0c-cbce818fd168, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Safe to delete this reg key? ..CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateRepository

1. Safe to delete this reg key? ..CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateRepository - Similar Threads - Safe delete reg

2. reg deletions need undoing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reg deletions need undoing?: Pursuing a suggested fix for Windows 10 telling me "managed by your organization", I performed the list of register deletions suggested at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/managed-by-your-organisation/0999e782-6bdd-40c8-ab1c-87998c72cd46, by DaveM121. The...
  3. reg deletions need undoing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reg deletions need undoing?: Pursuing a suggested fix for Windows 10 telling me "managed by your organization", I performed the list of register deletions suggested at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/managed-by-your-organisation/0999e782-6bdd-40c8-ab1c-87998c72cd46, by DaveM121. The...
  4. reg deletions need undoing?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Using Powershell to delete REG key for all users

in Windows 10 Support
    Using Powershell to delete REG key for all users: Hey all, not sure if this is the right place to ask, especially considering how pointed the question is. We're trying to do a thorough clean install of a software due to changing the version (specifically, we're moving from SolidWorks 2017 to 2020 SP04). However, the issue...
  6. Is it safe to delete foreign coded registry keys ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it safe to delete foreign coded registry keys ?: The right pane of each key contains no more detail than what is shown in Registry1.JPG I do not suppose the running of Windows would be affected by the absence of those 'keys'; but if I tested deletion in a disposable clone, how would I determine if there were any...
  7. Safe to delete this registry key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safe to delete this registry key?: Hello, I'm trying to convert my user account to a local account. Can I safely delete this registry key? HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\StoredIdentities\*** Email address is removed for privacy *** (where "email" is my email username)...
  8. changing key in reg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    changing key in reg: Tried to change the key in directx. Message New Key#1 entered new key following this message. Hit enter. Closed directx and the old key number was still listed. What do I need to do?...
  9. Is deleting content in reg key "PackageList" safe?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is deleting content in reg key "PackageList" safe?: I can not open all the Windows Apps on my Windows 10 PC for some days, including the Windows Store, Photos App, etc. They open and close immediately. One solution I came across on the internet was to delete all the reg keys in this address:...
  10. Cannot remove Personalizaion by reg key

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot remove Personalizaion by reg key: Hello everybody, I have a problem with a reg key in our forum. I've used that reg key to enable "Personalization (classic) 32 bit" in Control Panel, but I cannot remove it even though I used the remove reg key the number of times. It doesn't work, the "Personalization...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. appmodel state repository service windows 10

2. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\StateChange\PackageList

3. Appmodel registry key

4. how to delete appmodel file in windows 10,
  5. rebuild appmodel staterepository cache