Windows 10: Safe to install 2004 update or still buggy?

Discus and support Safe to install 2004 update or still buggy? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm currently on 1909 version and I've gone through several posts about the 2004 update in this subreddit and r/windows and saw some people had issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/depressedboy407, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Safe to install 2004 update or still buggy?

I'm currently on 1909 version and I've gone through several posts about the 2004 update in this subreddit and r/windows and saw some people had issues while some had little to no problem.

Thing is that my laptop is my daily driver and I don't want to face any bugs or compatibility issues. My pc is an Asus ROG GL553VE and specs are Intel i7-7700HQ, 16GB RAM and with Nvidia GTX 1050ti. Want to know if anyone with similar specs faced any issue.

submitted by /u/depressedboy407
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/depressedboy407, Aug 14, 2020
  2. temp02 Win User

win 7 cant install update

• Boot into safe mode;
    • Open Code: %temp%[/quote] on Explorer;
    • Delete everything inside it;
    • Reboot;
    • Try to apply updates again;
    • PROFIT?

temp02, Aug 14, 2020
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Aug 14, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Safe to install 2004 update or still buggy?

Win 10 2004 update taking 3 days and not done

Hi Lee

That all looks good . . .

You can safely empty that Recycle Bin, and that 2004 update is no longer in the pending list, it is back to being an optional update, and so will not automatically install, it will only install if you manually choose to do that

Any other updates that come to the pending list will bypass that 2004 update and install normally . . .

DaveM121, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Safe to install 2004 update or still buggy?

1. Safe to install 2004 update or still buggy? - Similar Threads - Safe install 2004

2. Still can't update to 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still can't update to 2004: Windows update assistant fails in second boot phase. It's no longer offered to me through the normal Windows Update. Let me know if you need any other info, here's my windowsupdate.log https://we.tl/t-2vxyE1bpeO submitted by /u/ryanvsrobots [link] [comments]...
  3. Is it Safe Now to Update to 2004?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it Safe Now to Update to 2004?: Been hearing a lot of negative feedbacks about 2004, so I've been putting off installing the update. Windows 10: Microsoft fixes these annoying issues as it expands version 2004 rollout - TechRepublic Windows 10 Upgrade Warnings Against Version 2004 - SoftwareTested And It...
  4. Is it Safe Now to Update to 2004?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it Safe Now to Update to 2004?: Been hearing a lot of negative feedbacks about 2004, so I've been putting off installing the update. Windows 10: Microsoft fixes these annoying issues as it expands version 2004 rollout - TechRepublic Windows 10 Upgrade Warnings Against Version 2004 - SoftwareTested And It...
  5. Windows 10 Version 2004 Is Buggy

Windows 10 Version 2004 Is Buggy: I updated my pc to Windows 10 Version 2004, & it absolutely bricked my pc. Framerate was low, constant blue screen of death, & also Windows startup was egregiously worsening. I ended up reverting back to Windows 1909 & it ran as perfect as it was before this horrible update....
  6. is it safe to download and install windows 2004 update

is it safe to download and install windows 2004 update: my laptop is old should i go for it submitted by /u/SilentxD_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ig96by/is_it_safe_to_download_and_install_windows_2004/
  7. Safe to update to 2004?

Safe to update to 2004?: Is it safe yet? Or am i gonna be dealing with bsod and bugs submitted by /u/OpCole [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/id1ldl/safe_to_update_to_2004/
  8. Feature Update 2004 still not delivered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature Update 2004 still not delivered: My wife's computer still did not get Feature Update 2004, but very early on, there was and still is a notice that says once it is ready for your device you will see it here. The computer has no fancy stuff on it, so what can be stopping the delivery? Should we just attempt...
  9. Still waiting for the 2004 update

Still waiting for the 2004 update: Does anyone have a clear timeline for when the Windows 10 2004 update will be available for all platforms. I run a daily update check. The message concerning the 2004 update which shows on the update page has changed a bit since early May. The current one reads "The...
  10. W10 V 2004 safe to install?

W10 V 2004 safe to install?: Just rec'd, via Windows update, that a new features update 2004 is available to install. I've read various post saying it has lots of issues. So the question is should I just stay with V 1903 for the time being until I see more positive comments regarding the 2004 issues? I...