Windows 10: safe to switch from Slow Ring to the Release Preview Ring ?

Discus and support safe to switch from Slow Ring to the Release Preview Ring ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am currently using the windows 10 Insider preview 18351 and am on the insider program . I want to switch to the Release Preview Ring from the Slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by koende keukeleire, Mar 12, 2019.

1. safe to switch from Slow Ring to the Release Preview Ring ?

I am currently using the windows 10 Insider preview 18351 and am on the insider program . I want to switch to the Release Preview Ring from the Slow Ring. is this safe to do ?

:)

koende keukeleire, Mar 12, 2019

2. Insider Release Preview ring

Hi Olusoji,

Welcome to Windows 10 family and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

You can update your phone to the recent build respective of the ring in which is it released or available.
    As of now there is no information on getting all the build in “release preview ring”.

Please, provide us a feedback with your valuable suggestions.

Keep us informed with the status of the issue

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 12, 2019
  3. G.Ilex Win User
    Windows 10 mobile preview slow ring latest build in INDIA.

Are you sure about being in the slow ring?

The build number you mention is I think 10586.420 and that build is a older production and public release. That was given to insider in the production preview ring. And they just released 10586.456 as an update

Slow ring should be 14372.

Check your settings and select the ring you want

G.Ilex, Mar 12, 2019
  4. safe to switch from Slow Ring to the Release Preview Ring ?

What is the latest windows insider fast ring build for Lumia 535?

But I have been getting updates till build 10586.107 in the fast ring, are you sure this fast ring is now reserved for phones shipped with windows 10? Also to switch to slow or release preview ring
    only needs to select slow/release preview ring in the insider app from fast ring or I need to roll back to windows 8.1 using windows device recovery tool and again register for insider preview for slow or release preview ring?

GopakumarN G, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

safe to switch from Slow Ring to the Release Preview Ring ?

1. safe to switch from Slow Ring to the Release Preview Ring ? - Similar Threads - safe switch Slow

2. How to move from Slow Ring to Release Builds?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to move from Slow Ring to Release Builds?: I've my Windows Insider Programme settings to 'Stop getting preview builds when the next version of Windows 10 is installed', however, I haven't been offered the release build via Windows Update, and the manual Windows 10 Update Assistant utility says i'm already on the...
  3. Insider preview fast ring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider preview fast ring: I am currently stuck on 19592.1001 and even though on the fast ring not getting any updates. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-preview-fast-ring/a7ef9816-8c49-46eb-946b-10d60151a0c6
  4. Build 19041.153 to Slow Ring

Build 19041.153 to Slow Ring: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2020/03/13/releasing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-19041-153-to-the-slow-ring/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/build-19041153-to-slow-ring/999cc7b1-f05c-48df-9abd-6de25f11f171
  5. Windows 10 May 2019 Update released to Release Preview ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2019 Update released to Release Preview ring: Hello Windows Insiders, Last week, we announced how we are improving the Windows 10 update experience with the Windows 10 May 2019 Update in a blog post from Mike Fortin. As part of that blog post, Mike outlined how we plan to deploy the May 2019 Update to customers. Right...
  6. Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating

Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating: Even though I am an Insider, the 18342.9 update will not install. I get a message that my device is not eligible even though I am enrolled in the Insider program....
  7. Getting Windows 10 Mobile Updates on Release Preview Ring

in Windows 10 News
    Getting Windows 10 Mobile Updates on Release Preview Ring: Yesterday, we released the Windows 10 Creators Update for Mobile (Build 15063.251) to supported devices in the Release Preview ring coming from the Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Build 14393). Today we are enabling the update path from Build 15063.x to Build 15063.251 in the...
  8. Error getting KB4015583 in Windows 10 Slow and Release Preview rings

in Windows 10 News
    Error getting KB4015583 in Windows 10 Slow and Release Preview rings: Insiders moving from Fast ring to either Slow or Release Preview rings may experience an install failure with error code 0x80073715 when they are offered KB4015583 (Build 15063.14). The error is understood and expected as we released a different version of the KB to Slow and...
  9. Release Preview "Ring" does exist!

Release Preview "Ring" does exist!: I got on a crusade and finally got there! Kept wondering what the "Release Preview" ring looked like if you could get there from here. Here's how I spent my morning... Installed VMware. Created a VM on an ext 3.0 and installed 10240, fresh from MS, using a NEW Outlook...
  10. Microsoft delays slow ring Windows 10 9879 release...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft delays slow ring Windows 10 9879 release...: Microsoft had originally stated that they planned to release Windows 10 build 9879 to 'slow ring' users possibly this week but that is no longer the case. Microsoft's head of the Windows Insider program, Gabe Aul, has stated that the release will not occur until next week....