Windows 10: Safehouse explorer

Discus and support Safehouse explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have accidently uninstalled safehouse explorer with my files still in it, can anyone tell me where they will be on the PC so that I can retrieve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by caprice, Dec 22, 2019.

1. caprice Win User

Safehouse explorer

I have accidently uninstalled safehouse explorer with my files still in it, can anyone tell me where they will be on the PC so that I can retrieve them. ever hopeful...

:)

caprice, Dec 22, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Dec 22, 2019
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Safehouse explorer

Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Safehouse explorer

1. Safehouse explorer - Similar Threads - Safehouse explorer

2. Mapped Drives Not Visible in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mapped Drives Not Visible in Windows Explorer: Hey All,we have multiple Windows 11 clients connected via an on-premise Microsoft Active Directory system.We have a group policy object for mapping 3 network drives that is working successfully. We have used this same object without changes for several years.The problem is...
  3. Mapped Drives Not Visible in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mapped Drives Not Visible in Windows Explorer: Hey All,we have multiple Windows 11 clients connected via an on-premise Microsoft Active Directory system.We have a group policy object for mapping 3 network drives that is working successfully. We have used this same object without changes for several years.The problem is...
  4. Windows explorer jumps to the top whenever I open a PDF

Windows explorer jumps to the top whenever I open a PDF: This is a problem that others have asked about and Microsoft still hasn't fixed this problem. When is it getting fixed? Is anyone at Microsoft working on this problem? This 'solution' doesn't work, or if it does it goes right back to being a problem again: [Fix] File Explorer...
  5. Windows explorer jumps to the top whenever I open a PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer jumps to the top whenever I open a PDF: This is a problem that others have asked about and Microsoft still hasn't fixed this problem. When is it getting fixed? Is anyone at Microsoft working on this problem? This 'solution' doesn't work, or if it does it goes right back to being a problem again: [Fix] File Explorer...
  6. Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs: We have been gradually deploying Windows 11 within our environment and have run into an issue with the control panel. We deploy self service application installs via GPO with User Configuration > Policies > Software Settings > Software Installations. On Windows 10 it works...
  7. Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs

Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs: We have been gradually deploying Windows 11 within our environment and have run into an issue with the control panel. We deploy self service application installs via GPO with User Configuration > Policies > Software Settings > Software Installations. On Windows 10 it works...
  8. Lost File. SafeHouse Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost File. SafeHouse Explorer: I have lost a file (SafeHouse explorer) that was on the desktop, I have checked the recycle bin, one drive and clipboard but no luck, I have used the search but no luck there. I have not deleted as far as I am aware. Any suggestions please. SafeHouse is an encryption program...
  9. What Do We Know About Safehouse-Explorer Encryption?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What Do We Know About Safehouse-Explorer Encryption?: How up to date is it? Why can't I access the web page? With all those questions asked, I am trying it on my test computer. It works well, even though I can't figure out how to delete a volume/safe. 166778
  10. Safehouse explorer

Safehouse explorer: I have accidently uninstalled safehouse explorer with my files still in it, can anyone tell me where they will be on the PC so that I can retrieve them. ever hopeful... 146944