Windows 10: Safemode Password Incorrect - Even when changed

Discus and support Safemode Password Incorrect - Even when changed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello helpers, This is started when safemode deleting drivers through DDU. When I first reset in safe mode I didn't know my password, had to work my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesCarruth, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Safemode Password Incorrect - Even when changed

Hello helpers,

This is started when safemode deleting drivers through DDU. When I first reset in safe mode I didn't know my password, had to work my way to repair - CMD and turn off safemode to log in normally using my Pin.

I changed my password in settings, tried again and the new password isn't accepted either. Does anyone know why?

Need to delete the video driver to reinstall them but cannot login in safemode!

Thanks

:)

JamesCarruth, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Windows 10 Password problem in safemode

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages aside from password incorrect?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far, after being stuck in safemode sign in screen?
    • What are you trying to do when you enter safemode with networking through msconfig?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Password problem in safemode

When I enter safemode with networking through msconfig. After restart, when I enter my password in sign-in screen. It shows your password was incorrect. It shows password is incorrect even after 2 -3 times restart. I stuck here(safemode) sign in screen.
    I'm using local account. It does not how sign-in option. Just it keep asking my password. Even though it is correct.

nithyananthankrishnan, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Safemode Password Incorrect - Even when changed

Gmail password incorrect after changing the sim in phone

Hi patricianorthcote

Have you tried changing the password as suggested? And again trying add the account step by step to phone.

MCCshreyas, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Safemode Password Incorrect - Even when changed

1. Safemode Password Incorrect - Even when changed - Similar Threads - Safemode Password Incorrect

2. Incorrect password even if it is not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect password even if it is not.: After clicking sign out now to apply changes in the display settings. I was logged out of my computer and when I tried to log in again. It says that my password is incorrect even if it is not....
  3. Incorrect password even if it is not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect password even if it is not.: After clicking sign out now to apply changes in the display settings. I was logged out of my computer and when I tried to log in again. It says that my password is incorrect even if it is not....
  4. Incorrect password even if it is not.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Microsoft says my password is incorrect even though it is correct and when I change it it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft says my password is incorrect even though it is correct and when I change it it...: Every time I try to log in to anything with my Microsoft account, it just doesn't work. The only thing that does is their website. When I put in my CORRECT password it says it's invalid, but when I try to change it it says that it's an old password and I can't use it. If you...
  6. Safemode and password not working

Safemode and password not working: I put my laptop into safe mode while trying to run some checks it asks for my password which is incorrect apparently tried everything from ctrl and restart but keeps asking for my password before it takes another action, I have alot of music and photos which I'm not willing...
  7. Booting into SafeMode with networking - No connection, Password Incorrect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Booting into SafeMode with networking - No connection, Password Incorrect: I'm trying to boot into SafeMode to run DDU and fresh install my graphics drivers. However, when booting into safemode with networking and at the login/password sign on, I'm blocked out on logging into windows. Windows tells me my password is incorrect. Trying my pin and also...
  8. I am stuck in safemode even though I know my password. When I try to start in safemode with...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am stuck in safemode even though I know my password. When I try to start in safemode with...: Hello, I was trying to replace my GPU when I had to load Windows in safe mode to remove the drivers. I could not remember my password oh, and I usually use a PIN. I changed the password on my Microsoft account through my phone and it still will work with that password. I...
  9. In safemode password not respond

In safemode password not respond: I went to the safe mode by win+R , msconfig ,tab 2 ,safe mode , 1st option And now im stuck in the sign in screen and I try my password and it said it is incorrect !! I know my password is correct because I signed in when I installed my windows to my MS account any way...
  10. Password is always incorrect... even just after changing it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password is always incorrect... even just after changing it: I got a new laptop and am still having to sign into my Microsoft settings through the settings. Even while I was setting up, I had to change my password every single time a new "enter your password" came up because no matter what, it was wrong. It always says my Microsoft...