Windows 10: Safest Way to Convert Hundreds of *.xls to *.ods

Discus and support Safest Way to Convert Hundreds of *.xls to *.ods in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi... I have successfully used -- and highly recommend -- MultiDoc Converter to convert hundreds of *.doc and *.docx to odt...and now I am searching... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Florida Rene, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Safest Way to Convert Hundreds of *.xls to *.ods

Hi...

I have successfully used -- and highly recommend -- MultiDoc Converter to convert hundreds of *.doc and *.docx to odt...and now I am searching for a similar product to download so I can convert batches of *.xls and *.xlsx to *.ods.

I'd like to be able to do it by individual directory (folder) so that all *.xls in OldFolder A (for example) can be converted to *.ods in NewFolder A.

Is there a wonderful freeware like MultiDoc Converter that I can download and use per above?

:)

Florida Rene, Sep 24, 2019

2. Safest Way to Convert Hundreds of *.xls to *.ods

Hi...

I have successfully used -- and highly recommend -- MultiDoc Converter to convert hundreds of *.doc and *.docx to odt...and now I am searching for a similar product to download so I can convert batches of *.xls and *.xlsx to *.ods.

I'd like to be able to do it by individual directory (folder) so that all *.xls in OldFolder A (for example) can be converted to *.ods in NewFolder A.

Is there a wonderful freeware like MultiDoc Converter that I can download and use per above?

3. sbh7600 Win User
    sbh7600, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Safest Way to Convert Hundreds of *.xls to *.ods

Safest Way to Convert Hundreds of *.xls to *.ods

Hello 7600 & Berton...

I tried from within Libre Office and got nowhere. I'll try again when I'm not involved with football Sunday and can concentrate more "devoutly". Any more hints?

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I confess that I'm not a techie and I failed again. This time, I tried

path_to_libreoffice\soffice.exe" --convert-to ods "%%f

from command prompt and got nowhere.

Any suggestions?

Thema:

Safest Way to Convert Hundreds of *.xls to *.ods

1. Safest Way to Convert Hundreds of *.xls to *.ods - Similar Threads - Safest Convert Hundreds

2. Safest way to make Macrium backups?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Safest way to make Macrium backups?: Although I do not think that it is relevant to this post, I am currently using Windows 10 Pro Version 1909, build 18363.836. For years, I've been making Macrium backups of my OS drive the easy way: running the program in Windows and making the backup. But I've bought a new...
  3. Is there no way to get rid of this volume ODS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there no way to get rid of this volume ODS?: Any time I change volume I can notice gynsc stops working.. it's jarring to say the least. Is there a way to turn it off? submitted by /u/Klubhead [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gbkt21/is_there_no_way_to_get_rid_of_this_volume_ods/
  4. Safest Way to Convert Hundreds of *.doc to *.odt

in Windows 10 Support
    Safest Way to Convert Hundreds of *.doc to *.odt: I want to convert a slew of *.doc documents to *.odt safely, easily (since I'm not as good as a techie), and from several folders. Is there a downloadable converter file will enable me to do this...perhaps folder by folder? As I browse through directories, I see that I have...
  5. Can I convert .pdf to .xls for free?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I convert .pdf to .xls for free?: I have a .pdf that is basically a table. I would like to put it into Excel. Can I do this for free? I found one set of instructions online that requires you to buy a subscription. There are other instructions, but none of them seem to work.
  6. Best and safest way to Clean My Files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best and safest way to Clean My Files: I have a lot of old and unwanted files on my comp and would be grateful if anyone could advise me which is the safest and best cleaner for a novice (Me) to use. 114229
  7. Best/ Safest Way To Shutdown Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Best/ Safest Way To Shutdown Windows Defender: Win 10 pro 1709. I use Bitdefender Total Security 2018 which I am comfortable with after having used Norton for years on the old machine. There are a multitude of links out there on shutting down, turning off, and even un-installing (though some claim doing this will result...
  8. XLS Converter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XLS Converter: We have migrated to Office 365. One problem is that the online office will not open .xls files. Many of our vendors still use it. I need a way to convert them to .xlsx so O365 can open them. We don't want to use an online service because we are worried about data mining...
  9. Best, easiest and safest way to start over

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best, easiest and safest way to start over: It may be worth waiting a week until the new spring update is out as ISO so you install the latest version thus saving massive update
  10. what is the best and safest way to format a storage drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what is the best and safest way to format a storage drive: I have my OS on an SSD and then I have 3 2 TB hard drives that I use to have a triple redundancy backup. I have one drive I save everything to and then I use a program called GoodSync to back up that main drive to two other drives. It is a bit overkill but I know I will have...