Windows 10: safety and security of ANVI FOLDER LOCKER

Discus and support safety and security of ANVI FOLDER LOCKER in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had downloaded an application named ANVI FOLDER LOCKER (www.anvisoft.com/folder-locker.html ) to lock and hide my files and folders. But later I got... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mizrana, Sep 6, 2018.

1. mizrana Win User

safety and security of ANVI FOLDER LOCKER

I had downloaded an application named ANVI FOLDER LOCKER (www.anvisoft.com/folder-locker.html ) to lock and hide my files and folders.

But later I got to know that the creator of this application was a Chinese hacker.

Now I'm worried about my personal data and files.

Did they get all my data?
    NB: I scanned (custom only that application) that application with Malwarebytes but it did not detect anything.

I also scanned with WINDOWS DEFENDER and MACAFEE but both them detected nothing.

REPLY #EXPERT

:)

mizrana, Sep 6, 2018
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

The anvi driver I believe belongs to a folder locker I had. I deleted the folder locker. The driver is no longer present after uninstall.

iuppiter, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Windows 10 Family Safety is blocking my browser!!!

Can you confirm if you are out of the Family Safety feature on your parent's account on this
    link? If you've confirmed that you're no longer on the list of monitored child accounts, we suggest deleting the Family Safety folder. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key + E on your keyboard.
    • On the address bar, type this address C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press
      Enter.
    • Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.
    • Restart and see if the issue is resolved.

Let us know how it went for you.

Ian Ser, Sep 6, 2018
  4. safety and security of ANVI FOLDER LOCKER

TansukhGanatra, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

safety and security of ANVI FOLDER LOCKER

1. safety and security of ANVI FOLDER LOCKER - Similar Threads - safety security ANVI

2. Folder Locker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder Locker: If I have my Folder Locker open, are the documents within accessible by everyone/anyone until I lock it again? Is there a way to set an "auto-close" on the folder after a certain amount of time? I keep forgetting to lock it back up!...
  3. Folder Locker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder Locker: If I have my Folder Locker open, are the documents within accessible by everyone/anyone until I lock it again? Is there a way to set an "auto-close" on the folder after a certain amount of time? I keep forgetting to lock it back up!...
  4. Folder Locker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder Locker: I currently have one of my folders locked with "Folder Locker" on our department's shared drive. Can other people access the documents in my folder while I have it open to work in it and until I lock it back up? [Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Subscription, account,...
  5. Folder Locker

Folder Locker: I currently have one of my folders locked with "Folder Locker" on our department's shared drive. Can other people access the documents in my folder while I have it open to work in it and until I lock it back up? [Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Subscription, account,...
  6. Safety and Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safety and Security: I appear to have a trojan horse virus on a laptop computer which is now disabled. I downloaded Microsoft Safety Scanner version 1 on a clean computer and transferred via a usb drive and ran a full scan which viruses etc had been found and removed, on closing the scanner the...
  7. Safety and Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Safety and Security: I appear to have a trojan horse virus on a laptop computer which is now disabled. I downloaded Microsoft Safety Scanner version 1 on a clean computer and transferred via a usb drive and ran a full scan which viruses etc had been found and removed, on closing the scanner the...
  8. Safety and Security

9. Safety and security

Safety and security: What happened to MRT? Is it still being used, created and updated? How do I access the download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/safety-and-security/012dbde1-ea89-466f-8dad-e6621d485844
  10. Anvi folder locker's security

Anvi folder locker's security: I had downloaded an application named ANVI FOLDER LOCKER to lock and hide my files and folders. But later I got to know that the creator of this application was a Chinese hacker. Now I'm worried about my personal data and files. Did they get all my data? NB: I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. anvi folder locker blue screen windows 10