Windows 10: safety and security of ANVI FOLDER LOCKER

Discus and support safety and security of ANVI FOLDER LOCKER in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had downloaded an application named ANVI FOLDER LOCKER (www.anvisoft.com/folder-locker.html ) to lock and hide my files and folders. But later I got... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mizrana, Sep 6, 2018.

1. mizrana Win User

safety and security of ANVI FOLDER LOCKER

I had downloaded an application named ANVI FOLDER LOCKER (www.anvisoft.com/folder-locker.html ) to lock and hide my files and folders.

But later I got to know that the creator of this application was a Chinese hacker.

Now I'm worried about my personal data and files.

Did they get all my data?
    NB: I scanned (custom only that application) that application with Malwarebytes but it did not detect anything.

I also scanned with WINDOWS DEFENDER and MACAFEE but both them detected nothing.

REPLY #EXPERT

:)

mizrana, Sep 6, 2018
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

The anvi driver I believe belongs to a folder locker I had. I deleted the folder locker. The driver is no longer present after uninstall.

iuppiter, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Windows 10 Family Safety is blocking my browser!!!

Can you confirm if you are out of the Family Safety feature on your parent's account on this
    link? If you've confirmed that you're no longer on the list of monitored child accounts, we suggest deleting the Family Safety folder. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key + E on your keyboard.
    • On the address bar, type this address C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press
      Enter.
    • Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.
    • Restart and see if the issue is resolved.

Let us know how it went for you.

Ian Ser, Sep 6, 2018
  4. TansukhGanatra Win User

TansukhGanatra, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. safety and security of ANVI FOLDER LOCKER - Similar Threads - safety security ANVI

2. safety and security of ANVISOFT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    safety and security of ANVISOFT: I had downloaded an application named ANVI FOLDER LOCKER (www.anvisoft.com/folder-locker.html ) to lock and hide my files and folders. But later I got to know that the creator of this application was a Chinese hacker. Now I'm worried about my personal data and files. Did...
  3. Anvi folder locker's security

Anvi folder locker's security: I had downloaded an application named ANVI FOLDER LOCKER to lock and hide my files and folders. But later I got to know that the creator of this application was a Chinese hacker. Now I'm worried about my personal data and files. Did they get all my data? NB: I...
  4. best folder locker software for windows 10

best folder locker software for windows 10: I urgently need a best folder locker software for windows 10, to keep my private files and documents safe and secure. If anyone knows, then, please reply me I will be thankful to you...
  5. Bit Locker

Bit Locker: HI I have forgotten bit locker recovery key and we don't know the associated E-mail address kindly need your help on priority. Regards, V5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/bit-locker/9672c59f-28b0-4332-82ee-6f73f2f78c7d"
  6. Bit Locker

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bit Locker: I use Bit Locker encryption on all of my Thumb drives that contain personal data. Has anyone else of late, noticed the slow down of Bit Locker USB full encryption process. 7-8hrs to encrypt a Sandisk 128 GB Thumb drive is ridiculous.*Sad 114692
  7. Bit locker

Bit locker: I'm having difficulties with my laptop, it gives a blue screen error, with the code of: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. So I put it in safe mode, but none of the bit locker recovery keys are working to unlock it... Soooo now I am completely locked out.... Help??!! Moved from:...
  8. Bit locker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bit locker: I'm having difficulties with my laptop, it gives a blue screen error, with the code of: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. So I put it in safe mode, but none of the bit locker recovery keys are working to unlock it... Soooo now I am completely locked out.... Help??!!...
  9. Safety Aspect ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Safety Aspect ?: Have the latest version Windows 10 Preview 6860. The only security feature installed is the inbuilt Defender. Other computers in my house are all W8 or W8.1 PRO. All other computers have Avast free installed, and with the latest 2015 year version comes a Network Safety...
  10. Data security and safety

in Windows 10 Support
    Data security and safety: Good Day to All, As an amateur computerist and never having the training I have become aware of the years of data I've accumulated that is invaluable to me. My current backup plan, which I think is adequate, is make system images of the os drive and the data drive, usually...