Windows 10: Safty scanner problem with microsoft 10 home

Discus and support Safty scanner problem with microsoft 10 home in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; code 0x00000005 Exception code.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by R.E.K, Aug 29, 2019.

1. R.E.K Win User

Safty scanner problem with microsoft 10 home

code 0x00000005 Exception code.
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=code+0x00000005&form=EDGEAR&qs=PF&cvid=68546db971334e22a82422dd55293175&cc=US&setlang=en-US&plvar=0
    Exception code 0xc0000005 is one of the most common errors associated with any version of the Windows operating systems. The occurrence of the error simply makes it impossible for your computer to execute a process that you initiate, meaning that you cannot continue doing whatever it is that you were doing.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Microsoft+Security+Essentials+code+0x00000005+Exception+code...%22+Inbox+x+Updates+x&rlz=1C1ZCEB_enUS845US845&oq=Microsoft+Security+Essentials+code+0x00000005+Exception+code...%22+Inbox+x+Updates+x&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

"STOP: 0x00000005"
    "INVALID_PROCESS_ATTACH_ATTEMPT"
    The STOP 0x00000005 error may also be abbreviated as STOP 0x5 but the full STOP code will always be what's displayed on the blue screen STOP message.
    If Windows is able to start after the STOP 0x5 error, you may be prompted with a Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown message that shows:

:)

R.E.K, Aug 29, 2019

2. Microsoft 10 and scanner problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What exact error are you receiving when you try to use scanner?
    • Are you able to detect the scanner under Device and Printers?
    I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Fingerprint Scanner Not Working

Hello Gary,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To resolve this issue try the following steps:

• Have you updated the driver for the Finger Print scanner? If not, check on the manufacturer’s website (HP).

• Check if installing the latest driver of the fingerprint scanner allows you to login using a Microsoft Account?

This issue might occur due to driver incompatibility since upgrading to Windows 10.

If you have the raw executable file of the corresponding driver for the validity sensor, I would suggest you to install the downloaded driver file in compatible mode with Windows 7 or 8. Refer to the following steps to do so.

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.

• Go to the Compatibility tab.

• Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:

• Select Windows 7 in the list of Operating systems.

• Click OK.

• Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.

• Reboot your computer.

Hope the above steps help.

Thank you.

Mohan Suryanarayan, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Safty scanner problem with microsoft 10 home

Microtek scanner on Win 10 Pro

Hi Jean,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the scanner detected under Devices?
    • Were you able to see the scanner on the Device Manager?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for the scanner?

We suggest you to run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. To do this, follow the steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to get better assistance.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Monica Cam, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Safty scanner problem with microsoft 10 home

1. Safty scanner problem with microsoft 10 home - Similar Threads - Safty scanner problem

2. My microsoft safty scanner is finding viruses but is not removing them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft safty scanner is finding viruses but is not removing them: My microsoft safety scanner is finding viruses but is not removing them after scanning , it says go to the forum or ask a question, so when I scan again it finds the viruses again, what do i do? I have a windows 10 pc, the day before my computer frooze and the desktop icons...
  3. My microsoft safty scanner is finding viruses but is not removing them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft safty scanner is finding viruses but is not removing them: My microsoft safety scanner is finding viruses but is not removing them after scanning , it says go to the forum or ask a question, so when I scan again it finds the viruses again, what do i do? I have a windows 10 pc, the day before my computer frooze and the desktop icons...
  4. My microsoft safty scanner is finding viruses but is not removing them

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. while i"m perfoming a full scan in Microsoft safty scanner is shows that 6 of files were...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    while i"m perfoming a full scan in Microsoft safty scanner is shows that 6 of files were...: Eventhough microsoft safty scanner show six files were infectected,after finishing full scan it says pc is free from malware,spyware and other pup's...
  6. family safty

family safty: how do you get rid of family safty. i cant get to it to change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safty/8ee08009-ba33-459f-9bec-f60fbca1b9b6
  7. family safty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family safty: how do you get rid of family safty. i cant get to it to change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safty/8ee08009-ba33-459f-9bec-f60fbca1b9b6
  8. family safty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Microsoft Safety Scanner - Windows 10 Home

Microsoft Safety Scanner - Windows 10 Home: When I run MSFT Safety Scanner, Full Scan says 1 infected file during the scan at about 9 minutes, 33,000 files scanned. At the end of the scan, however, it indicates no infected files? I have run the full scan several times with same results. The Quick Scan fails to...
  10. Microsoft Safty Scanner

Microsoft Safty Scanner: The following data is the problem I am having .Can any one assist me <?> (a) > code 0x00000005 Exception code. https://www.bing.com/search?q=code+0x00000005&form=EDGEAR&qs=PF&cvid=68546db971334e22a82422dd55293175&cc=US&setlang=en-US&plvar=0 Exception code...