Windows 10: Sage 50 Installation Error

Discus and support Sage 50 Installation Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a new Windows 10 PC and I am downloading sage 50 accounts and have the following error message: Microsoft .NET 3.5 windows Feature returned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaryHull1, Oct 29, 2018.

1. MaryHull1 Win User

Sage 50 Installation Error

I have a new Windows 10 PC and I am downloading sage 50 accounts and have the following error message:

Microsoft .NET 3.5 windows Feature returned code 0x80071A91

Sage have informed us this is a common problem and suggested we contact microsoft.

I have searched and followed several links but non have resolved problem.

Advise gratefully received

:)

MaryHull1, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Time Lady Win User

sage 50

Hello Lisa, I’m Virginia & I will be offering advice on how to fix your problem.

Is the 2018 update to the Sage 50 software? Did you install it over the previous version? If the answer is yes to both then it may be that there’s some leftover registry entries from the older version, you could try uninstalling Sage 50 with Revo uninstaller
    which will clean the leftovers & then you can reinstall Sage 50.

This what Sage’s support says:

These are supported under Windows 10:

Sage 50 Accounts v23

Sage 50 Accounts v22

Sage 50 Accounts v21

Sage 50 Accounts v20

Sage 50 Accounts v19

Existing installations of Sage 50 Accounts

If you have Sage 50 Accounts 2013 (v19) or above installed on your computer and you upgrade to Windows 10, your software is still supported. However, if you have any issues you may need to reinstall your software.

Sage 50 Accounts 2012 (v18) and below is not supported on Windows 10.

I hope this solves your problem.

Time Lady, Oct 29, 2018
  3. BharatGhai, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Sage 50 Installation Error

HELP, Sage 50 2015 is not working on windows 10

What is the error message you get when you try to use Sage 50 on Windows 10?

According to makers of Sage:

If you use Sage 50 Accounts and have recently upgraded to a Windows 10 computer, you may also need to upgrade your version of Sage 50 Accounts.

https://www.sage.com/en-gb/products/sage-50c-ac...

We'll fully test and support future versions of Sage Accounts on all operating systems supported by Microsoft, including Windows 10.

Current versions

Tip: If you aren't sure what your version number is, you can check it in your software in Help > About.

New installations of Sage Accounts

If you're installing Sage Accounts for the first time after installing Windows 10, the following versions are fully tested and supported:

Sage 50 Accounts v23

Sage 50 Accounts v22

Sage 50 Accounts v21

Sage 50 Accounts v20

Sage 50 Accounts v19

Existing installations of Sage 50 Accounts

If you have Sage 50 Accounts 2013 (v19) or above installed on your computer and you upgrade to Windows 10, your software is still supported. However, if you have any issues you may need to reinstall your software.

Sage 50 Accounts 2012 (v18) and below is not supported on Windows 10.

So, you need to determine which version you have the upgrade it or reinstall it.

Andre for Directly, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Sage 50 Installation Error

1. Sage 50 Installation Error - Similar Threads - Sage Installation Error

2. Sage 50 2022 is not displaying correctly; the font is too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sage 50 2022 is not displaying correctly; the font is too small: I'm running Windows 11 with Sage 50 2022. I have an Intel Core i7 HP laptop. My screen resolution 1920 x 1080 recommended.Sage is not displaying correctly; the font is too small.I have tried right clicking the Sage icon; properties; compatibility; but nothing I do changes...
  3. Sage 50 2022 is not displaying correctly; the font is too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sage 50 2022 is not displaying correctly; the font is too small: I'm running Windows 11 with Sage 50 2022. I have an Intel Core i7 HP laptop. My screen resolution 1920 x 1080 recommended.Sage is not displaying correctly; the font is too small.I have tried right clicking the Sage icon; properties; compatibility; but nothing I do changes...
  4. Getting a WIndows error when trying to install a Sage 50 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting a WIndows error when trying to install a Sage 50 update: Hi When attempting to update Sage 50 on my windows 10 laptop I am getting this error [ATTACH] Sage have told me it is a windows error so I have searched online and tried sfc /scannow and DSIM with no luck. Any advice here? Thanks....
  5. Sage 50 Accounts with windows update KB4560960

Sage 50 Accounts with windows update KB4560960: Just to let you all know that if you install Windows Update KB4560960 you may have an issue with any imported Logo that you set up/design yourself in Sage 50 accounts. Company Logo has been printing fine for last couple of years even going from Windows 7 to 10. Since this...
  6. Sage Line 50 Cloud V25

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sage Line 50 Cloud V25: I have just received an update through Sage Line 50 Cloud but my machine wont complete the update. I have spoken with Sage and they are saying it is a Microsoft issue, any suggestions please :-(...
  7. Error SBD/SBDDesktop\sage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error SBD/SBDDesktop\sage: I tried to upload software via DVD drive but saw an error SBD/SBDDesktop\sage. help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/error-sbdsbddesktopsage/ae5d6b8c-2b8d-4983-b924-f5ba073602f8
  8. Sage 50 compatibility with Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sage 50 compatibility with Windows 10: I just bought a new Surface Pro with the intention of running my business software on it. I now understand Windows 10 is not compatible with Sage 50. Is there a fix coming or do I return the computer?...
  9. HELP, Sage 50 2015 is not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP, Sage 50 2015 is not working on windows 10: I have been working with Sage 50 a long time ago, and now had to get a new computer with (Suprise suprise) windows 10. The program worked for a few months with no problems or glitches, however now I can not access the program at all! I don't have recent back up and getting a...
  10. HELP, Sage 50 2015 is not working on windows 10

HELP, Sage 50 2015 is not working on windows 10: I have been working with Sage 50 a long time ago, and now had to get a new computer with (Suprise suprise) windows 10. The program worked for a few months with no problems or glitches, however now I can not access the program at all! I don't have recent back up and getting a...