Windows 10: Sage 8 stopped working after win 10 updates after feb 14th 2020

Discus and support Sage 8 stopped working after win 10 updates after feb 14th 2020 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sage v8 has stopped showing graphics and buttons on all win 10 updates afetr feb 14th - any solutions as I dont want to update to latest versions .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DawnRendell, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Sage 8 stopped working after win 10 updates after feb 14th 2020

Sage v8 has stopped showing graphics and buttons on all win 10 updates afetr feb 14th - any solutions as I dont want to update to latest versions . Seems to be update KB4532693that screws everything up

Thanks

:)

DawnRendell, Feb 24, 2020
  2. dzseti Win User

After installing windows 10 1903 Sage Report Designer fails to start

After installing windows 10 1903 Sage Report Designer fails to start. Yesterday there was no problem before the update.

Seems to be a rights issue:

DOESN'T WORK:

• logged in to Win 10 under my own account (with administrator rights)
    • logged in to Win 10 under my own account and run Sage as an administrator

DOES WORK:

• logged in to Win 10 using the administrator account (that I had to activate)

Is this a known issue for 1903? Will it be fixed?

dzseti, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Time Lady Win User
    will sage work with windos 10?

This is the Sage official website which mentions the versions compatible with Win 10:

https://my.sage.co.uk/public/help/askarticle.as...

Please note when I accessed the page a pop up appeared asking for feedback on the website.

The Register website has this to say as to why Sage doesn’t work well with Win 10.

The problem, it seems, is due to an issue between Windows 10 Anniversary Edition and .NET 3.5 in which operating system updates end up disabling the framework. This preventing the accounting software from working properly. UK-based Sage has offered a workaround
    to the issue that involves re-activating .NET 3.5:

Instructions:
    https://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/09/28/sage_a...

Time Lady, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Sage 8 stopped working after win 10 updates after feb 14th 2020

Sage Line 50 Cloud V25

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to complete the update that came through Sage Line 50 Cloud V25.

We will surely look into this issue and in order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and the model number of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Which version of Microsoft Office is installed on the computer?
    • Which Sage Account are you using?
    • Are you getting any error code or error message, while trying to perform an update?
    • Is your system connected to domain?

I would suggest you to check the Sage article:

System requirements for Sage Accounts

and check if the system is meeting the requirements or not.

I’d also suggest you to refer this article on Download and install Sage 50 Accounts
    v25
    and try the suggestions.

Please get back with the details, in order to assist you further.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Sage 8 stopped working after win 10 updates after feb 14th 2020

1. Sage 8 stopped working after win 10 updates after feb 14th 2020 - Similar Threads - Sage stopped working

2. Microsoft whiteboard stopped working after update on win 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft whiteboard stopped working after update on win 10.: I am posting this on the update as this issue happened after update and also there is no Microsoft whiteboard on the help Currently I am using win 10. I am a teacher an I use Microsoft whiteboard daily. After update Microsoft whiteboard stopped working on my school and home...
  3. Microsoft whiteboard stopped working after update on win 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft whiteboard stopped working after update on win 10.: I am posting this on the update as this issue happened after update and also there is no Microsoft whiteboard on the help Currently I am using win 10. I am a teacher an I use Microsoft whiteboard daily. After update Microsoft whiteboard stopped working on my school and home...
  4. Microsoft whiteboard stopped working after update on win 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cumulative updates - July 14th 2020

Cumulative updates - July 14th 2020: This is a summary of the cumulative updates released on July 14th for all the supported consumer releases of Windows 10. Windows 10 2004 -KB4565503 Build 19041.388 Windows 10 1903 and 1909 - KB4565483, Build 18362.959 and 18363.959 Windows 10 1809- KB4558998, OS build...
  6. Wireless Drivers stopped working after June 2020 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Drivers stopped working after June 2020 update: Hi, Microsoft Community! When I updated my Windows with the June 2020 update, I instantly noticed the wifi of this laptop stopped working. I restarted the laptop and boom it won't boot properly. So, automatic repair got involved so I did the "Reset this PC". To no avail,...
  7. printer stopped working after win 10 updates

printer stopped working after win 10 updates: Brother MFC-885CW stopped printing after Win 10 updates. The scanning function still works through scan app on PC, and the PC recognizes the printer but when selecting to print it states it is printing but it is not and sometimes the browser window will abruptly close...
  8. FIXED printer stopped working after update 10/June 2020

FIXED printer stopped working after update 10/June 2020: Rolled back update and now printer works perfectly. How will we know when the patch to fix this problem is released and that it is safe to update?...
  9. 5.1 sound has stopped working after newest Feb/Mar 2020 update

5.1 sound has stopped working after newest Feb/Mar 2020 update: Hi, I've been blissfully enjoying 5.1 sound for about a month now. It took me forever to get it working after I bought my new A/V receiver, but I found that simply running an HDMI cable from my Nvidia graphics card, straight to the receiver, worked perfectly. The audio...
  10. BSoD and reboot after 2020 Win 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD and reboot after 2020 Win 10 update: Laptop gets Blue Screen and page fault in non page area after the 2020 updates in Jan. and Feb. It happens several times a day usually every couple of hours with occasional back to back frequency. I have tried troubleshooting online e.g. changing the paging settings, disk...