Windows 10: Sage Estimator Install Issues - Windows No access to Data Directory

Discus and support Sage Estimator Install Issues - Windows No access to Data Directory in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Trying to install Estimator program and getting the following error in Event Viewer: Service account user does not have access to directory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tonyt777, May 3, 2019.

1. tonyt777 Win User

Sage Estimator Install Issues - Windows No access to Data Directory

Trying to install Estimator program and getting the following error in Event Viewer:

Service account user does not have access to directory 'C:\ProgramData\Sage\CRE\HostingFramework\Sage.CRE.HostingFramework.Service.Estimating.4.6'

User has local admin rights.

Tried with another admin account.

Antivirus is uninstalled.

Why would the service account be blocked from access?

Tony

:)

tonyt777, May 3, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 3, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, May 3, 2019
  4. Sage Estimator Install Issues - Windows No access to Data Directory

Directory Size Utility

Change Log v1.6

• Resoved an issue where selecting "Detail" from the "View" drop down would cause duplicates.
    • New "Peek" feature!
      • Selecting something in the Directory column in the Directory view (Left window) while holding "z" will peek into that directory!
      • Double clicking the Directory column in the directory view(Left window) while holding "z" will add the folder.
    • New color coded feature in both Size columns for Detailed view.
    • Exporting to Excel will now Export both Folder (left) and File (right) window. In the excel file the Folder, and File window will be on different sheets.
    • Add a feature to export to older excel 97-2003 (.xls) from the file/export drop down window.
    Download HERE!

Don't forget to enter to win this game bundle! here Drawing is this Friday!

Mindweaver, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Sage Estimator Install Issues - Windows No access to Data Directory

1. Sage Estimator Install Issues - Windows No access to Data Directory - Similar Threads - Sage Estimator Install

2. Windows installation directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installation directory: How do I install Windows to a custom directory instead of the default \Windows directory? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-directory/4ac13895-5be9-4948-a961-d0a77ac96738
  3. Windows installation directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installation directory: How do I install Windows to a custom directory instead of the default \Windows directory? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-directory/4ac13895-5be9-4948-a961-d0a77ac96738
  4. Windows installation directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installation directory: I'm currently performing a clean install or Windows on a new HDD. How do I install Windows to a custom directory for example, "\Windows11" instead of the default "\Windows" directory?...
  5. Windows installation directory

Windows installation directory: I'm currently performing a clean install or Windows on a new HDD. How do I install Windows to a custom directory for example, "\Windows11" instead of the default "\Windows" directory?...
  6. Issues with Battery Life Estimate on a new laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with Battery Life Estimate on a new laptop: I've purchased a new Dell XPS 13 a week ago, and the battery estimate setting has just been going haywire? It'll show 2 hr 45 min remaining on 95%, then bump it up to 11 hrs at 92%, then it'll drop back down to 3 hours at 90%. I've contacted Dell and they checked that...
  7. The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory: The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory: C:Program Files \Paradox Interactive\temp. The installation cannot continue. Log on as administrator or contact your system administrator. Пытался добавлять права и все равно не помогло. Прошу помощи....
  8. Sage 300 Workstation Set up - Installation wizard Issue

in Cortana
    Sage 300 Workstation Set up - Installation wizard Issue: Sage 300 Workstation Set up - Installation wizard issue There was a problem registering this assembly "a4wcrinterop.dll "during installation Of Sage 300. It says To register it manually we should refer to the following link. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/tzat5yw6...
  9. Sage 50 Installation Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sage 50 Installation Error: I have a new Windows 10 PC and I am downloading sage 50 accounts and have the following error message: Microsoft .NET 3.5 windows Feature returned code 0x80071A91 Sage have informed us this is a common problem and suggested we contact microsoft. I have searched and...
  10. Sage Instant Accounts problem installing

Sage Instant Accounts problem installing: Hi. I have been using Sage Instant Accounts 2012 v18 for 3 years without problems. I had Windows 10 installed on my desktop PC in Sept last and re-installed my Sage programme. All was well until recently when it refused to open up the programme saying the history & data for...