Windows 10: Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting

Discus and support Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting which ran fine on Windows 10 v. 1809, however, when I updated to v. 1903 I suddenly couldn't look at past... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rick_766, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Rick_766 Win User

Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting

I have Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting which ran fine on Windows 10 v. 1809, however, when I updated to v. 1903 I suddenly couldn't look at past accounting transaction periods when clicking the Options button when in Accounts Receivable transactions. So, here's my question: Is it possible to run my Peachtree software in compatibility mode using Windows 10 v. 1809 as the target operating system? If not, is there a way to set up a virtual machine to run v.1809? Also open to any other suggestions or solutions. Thanks in advance. Rick.

:)

Rick_766, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Berton Win User

Peachtree Acc't not working

A link to Sage's Peachtree Accounting Community, might find something there about your problem. I believe Sage took over Peachtree before Win10 came out, specifically the first Technical Preview [now Insider Preview] BETA/Test version in 2014. It's not unusual for some later updates to break older programs.
    Peachtree Complete Accounting 2012 - Sage 50 Accounting - U.S. Edition - Sage 50 Accounting U.S. - Sage City Community

Berton, Aug 8, 2019
  3. are peachtree backup files compatible with sage 50 accounting?

are peachtree backup files compatible with sage 50 accounting?

john graef, Aug 8, 2019
  4. S-and-S Win User

Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 responds slowly after feature update 1903

Peachtree Pro is now known as Sage 50. The 2012 version is not supported on Windows 10. That means Sage hasn't modified it to keep up with the new technology in Windows 10, and hasn't tested that version on Windows 10 to see if it works properly as is.

For you that means there is no guarantee that your software will work on Windows 10 - it may or it may not - and no official help from Sage if you run into trouble. You're on your own.

Here are the
    Sage CITY support groups
    , where you can contact other users of your software and trade ideas about keeping it going even without support from Sage.

Reporting your situation to Microsoft won't accomplish anything, because Microsoft can't force Sage to support its older products on Windows 10.

S-and-S, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting - Similar Threads - Sage Peachtree 2012

2. Tab Tip.exe Crashing Sage Accounting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tab Tip.exe Crashing Sage Accounting: I purchased a new Dell Computer with Windows 11. I purchased Sage Accounting 50 2023. Sage crashes unless a temporarily disable TabTip.exe. I have spent hours on the phone with Dell, Sage and Microsoft with no answer. Passing the buck to each other with no accountability. Is...
  3. Tab Tip.exe Crashing Sage Accounting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tab Tip.exe Crashing Sage Accounting: I purchased a new Dell Computer with Windows 11. I purchased Sage Accounting 50 2023. Sage crashes unless a temporarily disable TabTip.exe. I have spent hours on the phone with Dell, Sage and Microsoft with no answer. Passing the buck to each other with no accountability. Is...
  4. Error message when previewing a report in Sage accounting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message when previewing a report in Sage accounting: We have been getting two different error messages whenever we preview a report or an invoice from the Sage50 accounting package. The error messages are: 1st error message Could not load the file or assembly....
  5. Sage 50 Accounts with windows update KB4560960

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sage 50 Accounts with windows update KB4560960: Just to let you all know that if you install Windows Update KB4560960 you may have an issue with any imported Logo that you set up/design yourself in Sage 50 accounts. Company Logo has been printing fine for last couple of years even going from Windows 7 to 10. Since this...
  6. Minecraft 2012 account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 2012 account: I bought three different Minecraft accounts back in 2011/2012. One for me and my two children. My oldest son and I can get the free Windows 10 version. But it says there are no more codes. My other son isn't allowed to even access that due to an email change. So my questions...
  7. Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 responds slowly after feature update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 responds slowly after feature update 1903: Hi - I recently installed Windows 10 feature update 1903. I have Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 and when I go into Reports - Accounts Receivable - Customer Transaction History it displays the current period fine. But, when I click on the Options button to change the date range...
  8. Error SBD/SBDDesktop\sage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error SBD/SBDDesktop\sage: I tried to upload software via DVD drive but saw an error SBD/SBDDesktop\sage. help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/error-sbdsbddesktopsage/ae5d6b8c-2b8d-4983-b924-f5ba073602f8
  9. Sage Instant Accounts problem installing

Sage Instant Accounts problem installing: Hi. I have been using Sage Instant Accounts 2012 v18 for 3 years without problems. I had Windows 10 installed on my desktop PC in Sept last and re-installed my Sage programme. All was well until recently when it refused to open up the programme saying the history & data for...
  10. Peachtree Acc't not working

Peachtree Acc't not working: Wins 10 did auto upgrade and now my peachtree 2012 quits working after I log in says wins not comunicating. What can I do? 105868