Windows 10: Saints Row Re-Elected PC not starting

Discus and support Saints Row Re-Elected PC not starting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently installed Saints row re-elected on pc with gamepass but the game does not start at all. When i click on the executable nothing happens, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SkyDoes360 ED, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Saints Row Re-Elected PC not starting

I recently installed Saints row re-elected on pc with gamepass but the game does not start at all. When i click on the executable nothing happens, I have allready reinstalled the game and went through the microsoft troubleshooting app and nothing. Hope someone has a fix soon.

:)

SkyDoes360 ED, Oct 21, 2019
  2. CDdude55 Win User

Saints Row 4 will be 'Wilder'-THQ

http://www.gamespot.com/news/saints-row-4-will-be-wilder-thq-6344551?tag=newstop;title;2

Can't wait to see what they can come up with.*Smile Saints Row Re-Elected PC not starting :)

CDdude55, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Saints Row 2 PC

Blasphemy!!! Saints Row 2 Is Amazing!

redwings0921, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Saints Row Re-Elected PC not starting

Saints Row The Third. uhhhhh???

i have no idea. all i know if saints row 2 was a fail on the pc cuz of how bad of a port it was. apparently it was good on consoles and people liked it. but id rather have GTA IV and V when it comes out

MxPhenom 216, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Saints Row Re-Elected PC not starting

1. Saints Row Re-Elected PC not starting - Similar Threads - Saints Row Elected

2. basically i pre order the new saints row the platinum edition but i couldn’t download it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    basically i pre order the new saints row the platinum edition but i couldn’t download it...: Basically i pre order the new game saints row and i couldn’t download it or get because it got declined and i want my money and stuff back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/basically-i-pre-order-the-new-saints-row-the/950604e7-d609-4e05-9d3f-826c329bd485
  3. basically i pre order the new saints row the platinum edition but i couldn’t download it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    basically i pre order the new saints row the platinum edition but i couldn’t download it...: Basically i pre order the new game saints row and i couldn’t download it or get because it got declined and i want my money and stuff back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/basically-i-pre-order-the-new-saints-row-the/950604e7-d609-4e05-9d3f-826c329bd485
  4. Saints Row 4 Re-elected on PC achievements don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Saints Row 4 Re-elected on PC achievements don't work: Hi there!I just bought Saints Row 4 Re-elected on the Microsoft Store, I just played the first two missions and I don't get the achievements, I tried the solutions mentioned on this site and others uninstalled the game, reset Microsoft Store App cache, reinstall the game, and...
  5. PC not re starting in hibernate mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC not re starting in hibernate mode: When I Hibernate my windows 10 pro PC, it ‘ shuts down ‘ hibernates as expected, but when it re satrts when wiken feom the keyboard, it does not return as Hibernate, but as thiugh it was simoly restarted. I camt fund the hybernate sys file in my boot HDD, so assume its not...
  6. Saints Row 4 re-elected coop bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saints Row 4 re-elected coop bug: hi i can't play coop with game pass it's asking me for sing in but i am . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saints-row-4-re-elected-coop-bug/a55a698f-3167-4e39-a4f3-0f11f443d510
  7. re: Fresh Start Win10 on refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    re: Fresh Start Win10 on refurbished PC: Hi I was going to do the Fresh Start on a refurbished PC with Win10 this but then I noticed something on the Control Panel. Comments are after the images: [img] On the Control Panel it says Windows 7 as indicated by the arrow. Clicking on that then it shows in the 2nd...
  8. re: Fresh Start Win10 on refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Support
    re: Fresh Start Win10 on refurbished PC: Hi I was going to do the Fresh Start on a refurbished PC with Win10 this but then I noticed something on the Control Panel. Comments are after the images: [img] On the Control Panel it says Windows 7 as indicated by the arrow. Clicking on that then it shows in the 2nd...
  9. PC locks up when re-starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC locks up when re-starting: My home PC locks up every time I try to re-start it. PC: Zoostorm (model 7910-4349/B Windows 10, version 1803 When I select the re-start option from the power menu my PC locks up. I then have to use the power button to turn off my system. If I use the shut down...
  10. Saints row the third does not work for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saints row the third does not work for me: I tried playing saints row the third and once i clicked direct x 10 and 11 (recommended) on the launcher it crashed, it did the same thing if i click direct x 9 5170

Users found this page by searching for:

1. saints row re-elected wont start

2. saints row iv: re elected will not launch on windows 10

3. saints row re elected pc game wont work

4. saint rows 4 re elected not starting