Windows 10: Saints row the third does not work for me

Discus and support Saints row the third does not work for me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried playing saints row the third and once i clicked direct x 10 and 11 (recommended) on the launcher it crashed, it did the same thing if i click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tacoria105, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Saints row the third does not work for me

I tried playing saints row the third and once i clicked direct x 10 and 11 (recommended) on the launcher it crashed, it did the same thing if i click direct x 9

:)

Tacoria105, Apr 2, 2015

2. Is Steam compatible with windows 10?

Skyrim Works fine for me.

What issue are you having with Skyrim ?

let me know and i'll see if i can help you.

Here are games that i have tested and work for me:

Castlevania: Lord of Shadow Ultimate Edition

Castlevania: Lord of Shadow 2

Darksiders Franchise Pack:

Darksiders II

Darksiders

Deus Ex Human Revolution - Director's Cut: Still downloading can't test yet.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition

Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Murdered Soul Suspect

Quantum Conundrum

Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack:

Saints Row 2: Still downloading can't test yet.

Saints Row The Third: Still downloading can't test yet.

Saints Row IV

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition: Still downloading can't test yet

Thief: Master Thief Edition

ReconLegend, Apr 2, 2015
  3. Is Steam compatible with windows 10?

I did a quick reinstall and its working fine. Must have been some of my mods. Most of my games work fine except with a crash every now and again

brandonashley, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Saints row the third does not work for me

what build you on? and does it ever make it past the launcher or when specifically does it crash? have you tried bypassing the launcher ? have you tried putting the game in compatibility mode and running it as administrator?

codelancelot, Apr 2, 2015
  5. I'm on build 10041 it crashes as soon as i click direct x 10 and 11 (Recommended) , i have tried running as administrator i have tried bypassing launcher and opening the game without it .

Tacoria105, Apr 2, 2015
  6. KevinC Win User
    This game should be working on newer flight. When you update your build can you verify if the game is working or not for you?

KevinC, Apr 15, 2015
  7. Game still doesn't work for me on 10049, 10051 or 10056. The most normal situation is I'll click DX10/11 or DX9 in the launcher, and the launcher will go away but nothing will happen after. On 10049, I could get to the intial intro screens, but once it went to go to the menu, I would get a "...has stopped working" error.

All files successfully validated by Steam multiple times. Running both the launcher and the exe as Admin, and have tried compatibility modes down to Vista.

blackroseMD1, Apr 16, 2015
  8. Saints row the third does not work for me

Game is working perfectly for me now after a clean install of the new official build (10061). Launches fine and runs fine.

blackroseMD1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Saints row the third does not work for me

1. Saints row the third does not work for me - Similar Threads - Saints row third

2. Apps that does not work for me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps that does not work for me.: Skype, photos, maps, camera, 3d viewer, video editor. these apps does not work after the last update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-that-does-not-work-for-me/5cff2f6d-4074-40b8-b729-429e7ce67a29
  3. third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    third time now, windows does not work and I can not reply to any post: 100% windows, not me. Has nothing to do with my network and I can not sign into the computer at all the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying...
  4. Windows 10 consuming a bit more than half of my bandwidth third day in a row.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 consuming a bit more than half of my bandwidth third day in a row.: Greetings, I am worried because windows 10 seems to be consuming a little more than half of my contracted internet bandwidth (download speed). When i check task manager for network activity it looks like there's not activity. However when I do some speed test...
  5. third party inf does not contain digital signature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    third party inf does not contain digital signature: I want to install a driver by clicking on inf file but I get this error : third party inf does not contain digital signature I found many topic say that I can disable that by these commands: bcdedit /set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS bcdedit /set testsigning on I...
  6. third party inf does not contain digital signature

in Windows 10 Support
    third party inf does not contain digital signature: I want to install a driver by clicking on inf file but I get this error : third party inf does not contain digital signature I found many topic say that I can disable that by these commands: bcdedit /set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS bcdedit /set testsigning on I...
  7. Mouse Scroll stopped working for 11th day in a row

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Scroll stopped working for 11th day in a row: My mouse scroll continuously stops working, I have tried all the advice including clean boot. It is a not hardware as when I tap the scroll button it registers. I am using a CiT Avenger gaming mouse. Is there someway to restore the function so this stops happening...
  8. Third monitor not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Third monitor not working: I put together msi H110m gaming with geforce gtx 1050ti... I can't get third monitor to work.... works fine when system is booting then shuts off and when you go into settings and try to detect you get nothing...everything is fresh install and the current drivers are...
  9. Why does System Restore never work for me?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Why does System Restore never work for me?: I have no restore points. I'm just wondering why. Note: There's no panic. System restore has never worked for me since (and during XP). The only times it has ever worked was for minor recovery that I could have done myself manually - in less time. For major recoveries, I use...
  10. Why does System Restore never work for me?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does System Restore never work for me?: I have no restore points. I'm just wondering why. Note: There's no panic. System restore has never worked for me since (and during XP). The only times it has ever worked was for minor recovery that I could have done myself manually - in less time. For major recoveries, I use...