Windows 10: Saints row the third does not work for me

Discus and support Saints row the third does not work for me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried playing saints row the third and once i clicked direct x 10 and 11 (recommended) on the launcher it crashed, it did the same thing if i click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tacoria105, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Saints row the third does not work for me

I tried playing saints row the third and once i clicked direct x 10 and 11 (recommended) on the launcher it crashed, it did the same thing if i click direct x 9

:)

Tacoria105, Apr 2, 2015

2. Is Steam compatible with windows 10?

Skyrim Works fine for me.

What issue are you having with Skyrim ?

let me know and i'll see if i can help you.

Here are games that i have tested and work for me:

Castlevania: Lord of Shadow Ultimate Edition

Castlevania: Lord of Shadow 2

Darksiders Franchise Pack:

Darksiders II

Darksiders

Deus Ex Human Revolution - Director's Cut: Still downloading can't test yet.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition

Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Murdered Soul Suspect

Quantum Conundrum

Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack:

Saints Row 2: Still downloading can't test yet.

Saints Row The Third: Still downloading can't test yet.

Saints Row IV

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition: Still downloading can't test yet

Thief: Master Thief Edition

ReconLegend, Apr 2, 2015
  3. Is Steam compatible with windows 10?

I did a quick reinstall and its working fine. Must have been some of my mods. Most of my games work fine except with a crash every now and again

brandonashley, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Saints row the third does not work for me

what build you on? and does it ever make it past the launcher or when specifically does it crash? have you tried bypassing the launcher ? have you tried putting the game in compatibility mode and running it as administrator?

codelancelot, Apr 2, 2015
  5. I'm on build 10041 it crashes as soon as i click direct x 10 and 11 (Recommended) , i have tried running as administrator i have tried bypassing launcher and opening the game without it .

Tacoria105, Apr 2, 2015
  6. KevinC Win User
    This game should be working on newer flight. When you update your build can you verify if the game is working or not for you?

KevinC, Apr 15, 2015
  7. Game still doesn't work for me on 10049, 10051 or 10056. The most normal situation is I'll click DX10/11 or DX9 in the launcher, and the launcher will go away but nothing will happen after. On 10049, I could get to the intial intro screens, but once it went to go to the menu, I would get a "...has stopped working" error.

All files successfully validated by Steam multiple times. Running both the launcher and the exe as Admin, and have tried compatibility modes down to Vista.

blackroseMD1, Apr 16, 2015
  8. Saints row the third does not work for me

Game is working perfectly for me now after a clean install of the new official build (10061). Launches fine and runs fine.

blackroseMD1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Saints row the third does not work for me

1. Saints row the third does not work for me - Similar Threads - Saints row third

2. basically i pre order the new saints row the platinum edition but i couldn’t download it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    basically i pre order the new saints row the platinum edition but i couldn’t download it...: Basically i pre order the new game saints row and i couldn’t download it or get because it got declined and i want my money and stuff back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/basically-i-pre-order-the-new-saints-row-the/950604e7-d609-4e05-9d3f-826c329bd485
  3. basically i pre order the new saints row the platinum edition but i couldn’t download it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    basically i pre order the new saints row the platinum edition but i couldn’t download it...: Basically i pre order the new game saints row and i couldn’t download it or get because it got declined and i want my money and stuff back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/basically-i-pre-order-the-new-saints-row-the/950604e7-d609-4e05-9d3f-826c329bd485
  4. A Row of Keys Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Row of Keys Not Working: So this has happened to me before where the F# keys did not input the correct function such as volume, brightness, etc. and all I had to do was press Fn + Esc and it would fix it, but now I have tried that but it still hasn't fixed it, I know if you press Fn + any F# key, I...
  5. A Row of Keys Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Row of Keys Not Working: So this has happened to me before where the F# keys did not input the correct function such as volume, brightness, etc. and all I had to do was press Fn + Esc and it would fix it, but now I have tried that but it still hasn't fixed it, I know if you press Fn + any F# key, I...
  6. A Row of Keys Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. The top row of my keyboard does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    The top row of my keyboard does not work: My number keys on my keyboard do not work and neither do the symbols. The dash and equals keys do not work either, but the tilde and backspace do not work. I do not believe it is a hardware issue. For context, I have a Razer Cynosta and only this keyboard is having this...
  8. Saints Row 4 Re-elected on PC achievements don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Saints Row 4 Re-elected on PC achievements don't work: Hi there!I just bought Saints Row 4 Re-elected on the Microsoft Store, I just played the first two missions and I don't get the achievements, I tried the solutions mentioned on this site and others uninstalled the game, reset Microsoft Store App cache, reinstall the game, and...
  9. Saints Row 4 re-elected coop bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saints Row 4 re-elected coop bug: hi i can't play coop with game pass it's asking me for sing in but i am . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saints-row-4-re-elected-coop-bug/a55a698f-3167-4e39-a4f3-0f11f443d510
  10. Saints Row Re-Elected PC not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saints Row Re-Elected PC not starting: I recently installed Saints row re-elected on pc with gamepass but the game does not start at all. When i click on the executable nothing happens, I have allready reinstalled the game and went through the microsoft troubleshooting app and nothing. Hope someone has a fix soon....