Windows 10: Saitek, again

Discus and support Saitek, again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have read all the tips about installing my Saitek Flight Yoke in Win 10 (and P3D), but my yoke doesn´t even show up in the device manager. Installer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JJJackson, May 14, 2016.

1. JJJackson Win User

Saitek, again

I have read all the tips about installing my Saitek Flight Yoke in Win 10 (and P3D), but my yoke doesn´t even show up in the device manager. Installer from Saitek stops where the yoke shall be conneced but nothing happens when I do.

Jack
    the Swede in Spain

:)

JJJackson, May 14, 2016

2. Blue Screen of Death - My Dump File What does it mean

SaiH0BAC.sys
    Saitek Hid Driver
    Saitek

Check for an updated Saitek drivers and software.

Drivers and Sofware for Saitek Pro Flight Sim Products | Saitek.com

Test whether removing Saitek hardware and software and using alternatives eliminates blue screen errors.

Gerry C J Cornell, May 14, 2016
  3. Wolfseven Win User
    Windows 10 is changing Joystick number assignments upon restart

its a saitek issue I think Microsoft and Saitek are aware of the issue, but all quite from there side for one year on this, and still no fix!!

Wolfseven, May 14, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Saitek, again

Your My System Specs gives no useful information but how old is the computer? How old is the Flight Yoke? Could it be the Yoke is plugged into a USB 3.0 port [on newer computers]? I have seen numerous times when older hardware such as Thumb drives and printers can't work properly on USB 3.0 ports but are fine on USB 2.0 ports on the same computer even though USB 3.0 is supposed to be backward compatible with USB 2.0. I have a couple of 4GB Thumb drives from several years ago that fit that scenario.

Berton, May 14, 2016
  5. JJJackson Win User
    No it´s installed into a 2.0 slot. It did work perfectly until I had do do a system re-install yesterday.

JJJackson, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Saitek, again

1. Saitek, again - Similar Threads - Saitek again

2. Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System not recognised!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System not recognised!: Hi,My son recently bought a Saitek Pro Flight Yoke system and was hoping to use it on the online version of the Microsift Flight Simulator. Despite us downloading drivers, whenever we start the game and go to the control options, the Yoker System isn't showing up!Any hints or...
  3. Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System not recognised!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System not recognised!: Hi,My son recently bought a Saitek Pro Flight Yoke system and was hoping to use it on the online version of the Microsift Flight Simulator. Despite us downloading drivers, whenever we start the game and go to the control options, the Yoker System isn't showing up!Any hints or...
  4. Saitek Cyborg V7 Gaming Keyboard - Windows 10 resources

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Saitek Cyborg V7 Gaming Keyboard - Windows 10 resources: So... your Saitek Cyborg v7 keyboard won't work with Windows 10 anymore?Bummer dude... lets go fix it!! Allow me to explain what happened so that you may understand the difficulties we've had in finding a solution... Saitek was purchased by Mad Catz in 2007 and then again on...
  5. Saitek Cyborg V7 Gaming Keyboard - Links to Windows 10 resources included WORKING FIX

Saitek Cyborg V7 Gaming Keyboard - Links to Windows 10 resources included WORKING FIX: So... your Saitek Cyborg v7 keyboard won't work with Windows 10 anymore?Bummer dude... lets go fix it!! Allow me to explain what happened so that you may understand the difficulties we've had in finding a solution... Saitek was purchased by Mad Catz in 2007 and then again on...
  6. Saitek Cyborg keyboard installation Guide for Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saitek Cyborg keyboard installation Guide for Windows 10 x64: I know most of you who found this thread have been trying to figure out why your Saitek Cyborg v7 keyboards won't work on windows 10.. Well.. Saitek was purchased by Mad Catz and since the merger their previous website stopped being updated. Thus newer Windows versions won't...
  7. Saitek Cyborg keyboard installation Guide for Windows 10 x64

Saitek Cyborg keyboard installation Guide for Windows 10 x64: I know most of you who found this thread have been trying to figure out why your Saitek Cyborg v7 keyboards won't work on windows 10.. Well.. Saitek was purchased by Mad Catz and since the merger their previous website stopped being updated. Thus newer Windows versions won't...
  8. Saitek Cyborg keyboard installation Guide for Windows 10 x64

9. Unrecognized USB Device Code 43 with Saitek X45 Stick [Windows 7]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unrecognized USB Device Code 43 with Saitek X45 Stick [Windows 7]: Hello,I have a USB Saitek X45 Stick and Throttle game controller that I can't get recognized on my PC. The controller works on a different computer. The PC, controller and desired game are from early 2000s.I have the original drivers and software, along with the newest...
  10. Unrecognized USB Device Code 43 with Saitek X45 Stick [Windows 7]

Unrecognized USB Device Code 43 with Saitek X45 Stick [Windows 7]: Hello,I have a USB Saitek X45 Stick and Throttle game controller that I can't get recognized on my PC. The controller works on a different computer. The PC, controller and desired game are from early 2000s.I have the original drivers and software, along with the newest...