Windows 10: Saitek controller not recgonised

Discus and support Saitek controller not recgonised in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After I upgraded my PC motherboard, my Saitek controller shows up as unknown in device manager. It does recognize my Saitek rudder peddles. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by johnk51, Dec 9, 2015.

1. johnk51 Win User

Saitek controller not recgonised

After I upgraded my PC motherboard, my Saitek controller shows up as unknown in device manager. It does recognize my Saitek rudder peddles. I've tried to install the latest Saitek drivers and software, but it won't do the controller, but it does the peddles. I've tried to look at the windows\temp folder, but it says I don't have permission. I run as administrator, but nothing I do will let me in. I would like to delete the temp folder and make a new one, but I can't even do that. I think this is what's causing the problem. The Saitek drivers and software uses the temp folder to extract the files. Any ideas what to do? I have contacted Saitek and am waiting for a reply.

:)

johnk51, Dec 9, 2015
  2. Ubrute Win User

Driver Downloads

My attempt to download drivers for a X52 Saitek flight controller to win 10 results in " The signature of Saitek X52_Flight_Controller_7_0_53_6_x86_Drivers(2).exe" is corrupt or invalid. Can someone please tell me what this means and how I might correct
    it. John

Ubrute, Dec 9, 2015
  3. Gerry C J Cornell, Dec 9, 2015
Thema:

Saitek controller not recgonised

1. Saitek controller not recgonised - Similar Threads - Saitek controller recgonised

2. Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System not recognised!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System not recognised!: Hi,My son recently bought a Saitek Pro Flight Yoke system and was hoping to use it on the online version of the Microsift Flight Simulator. Despite us downloading drivers, whenever we start the game and go to the control options, the Yoker System isn't showing up!Any hints or...
  3. Saitek yoke not working in flight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saitek yoke not working in flight: I have a Saitek Pro Yoke system. I have just purchased Flight Simulator 2020 but I cannot get the aircraft to respond to controls. In settings / controls I have a tab "FLIGHT YOKE SYSTEM" and clicking on that I can see the settings AND the yoke controls show as working in...
  4. Saitek X52 MSFS 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Saitek X52 MSFS 2020: I recently purchased the new MSFS2020 My Saitek X52 profile is not recognized properly by the simulator. Reinstalling hasn't helped and neither has updating the driver or saitek software...
  5. saitek Cyborg evo controller not working properly in new flightsim 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    saitek Cyborg evo controller not working properly in new flightsim 2020: saitek Cyborg evo controller not working properly in new flightsim 2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saitek-cyborg-evo-controller-not-working-properly/9582c29d-843c-46fa-9f2b-8c326a5292af
  6. Saitek X-55

Saitek X-55: I plug in the my Saitek X-55 flight stick, Throttle and pedals, but only the pedals are been recognize properly, the other have the !. I have unplug and re-plug then several time without any luck. I am unable to to install the software and drivers. Any advise....
  7. No calibration option in joy.cpl for Saitek X45 HOTAS

No calibration option in joy.cpl for Saitek X45 HOTAS: Hi, I have an old Saitek X45 HOTAS that I use for a couple of games Flight Sim, Elite Dangerous etc.. However since upgrading from W7 to W10 earlier this year, there is no longer a calibration option in the joy.cpl settings screen. I have Saitek's own 64-bit drivers...
  8. Saitek Panels in FSX Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saitek Panels in FSX Not Working: Hi all, I have been having a lot of problems with my Saitek Switch Panel and Multi Panel. I got them about 8 months ago, and it took about 2 weeks to set them up because there were heaps of problems with functions and displays etc. I recently just pulled them about for the...
  9. Windows 10 1511 and Saitek X52

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 1511 and Saitek X52: Since updating to window 10 1511 my Saitek X52 stick & peddles are acting weird. Before the update when the computer is on, the lights on the controller's were on. Now they'll be on then go off, then once in a while they will turn on then off. If I play my flight sim game...
  10. Saitek, again

Saitek, again: I have read all the tips about installing my Saitek Flight Yoke in Win 10 (and P3D), but my yoke doesn´t even show up in the device manager. Installer from Saitek stops where the yoke shall be conneced but nothing happens when I do. Jack the Swede in Spain 50389