Windows 10: Saitek Panels in FSX Not Working

Discus and support Saitek Panels in FSX Not Working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, I have been having a lot of problems with my Saitek Switch Panel and Multi Panel. I got them about 8 months ago, and it took about 2 weeks to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kt7022, Nov 17, 2018.

1. kt7022 Win User

Saitek Panels in FSX Not Working

Hi all,

I have been having a lot of problems with my Saitek Switch Panel and Multi Panel. I got them about 8 months ago, and it took about 2 weeks to set them up because there were heaps of problems with functions and displays etc. I recently just pulled them about for the first time in nearly 3 months (been busy with school so no time to use FSX), and I am back to square one. The panels appear to work fine using the test software that Logitech have provided. I use the original SPAD because it is free, and I am unwilling to pay for software like FSUICP or SPAD.Nxt or whatever it is called. However there is a problem with this program too ; it has always opened as a background process instead of a .exe application. I don’t think this is the problem with the panels however, as it has always been like this and they used to work fine. All I did was double click SPAD to launch it and they turned on. Now, it doesn’t do anything. I have used all the online solutions to turn SPAD into a .exe application, but nothing works and I can not fix that. Anyway, the point is the panels are recognised by the computer as all of the buttons, switches and knobs get a response in the Logitech test software, but apart from that they do not function. When I run my simulator not one switch or button on either panel works. Sometimes the multi panel display will glow red but it won’t show any numbers. I even tried running the sim and then opening SPAD, opening the test software and running the sim, etc but nothing works. I have spent the last couple of weeks researching and nothing helps. It’s not a power issue, because 1. As I said earlier, it used to work fine. My PC is still the same, nothing has changed. 2. I have an Anker 10 port powered USB hub, which has worked fine for the last 6 months. I have tried using different ports on the hub and PC itself but nothing works. What I don’t understand is why it stopped working even though not one thing on my PC has changed. I have even tried cleaning up junk and using anti virus software like Malwarebytes to clean my PC and still nothing helps.

:)

kt7022, Nov 17, 2018

2. My Saitek Cyborg Keygoard still not working

Hi Jake,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• From which site did you downloaded Saitek Cyborg Keyboard driver?
    • How did you purchase the beta driver software?
    Let's try simple methods and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below method.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run hardware troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue it will automatically detect the problem and fix it.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Small icon on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Device.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist try the below step.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to go to the below link and try the below steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

http://madcatz.kayako.com/Knowledge...aitek-hotas-beta-drivers-and-software-release

If the issue still persist, you can also contact Saitek support team for further assistance.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 17, 2018
  3. danny123k Win User
    My Saitek flight Switch panel is not working with Win10.

I have installed Microsoft Flight sim X with a Saitek yoke and throttle quadrant which works fine but, when I tried to connect the flight switch panel, It loaded onto the computer but is not active or even visable.

I have loaded the drivers from Saitek and still no good. Have search the internet for a solution and it seems to be an issue with Windows 10.

Could you please advise me as to a solution.

I have read that the drivers from Vista orWP could work but I'm reluctant to try without tech advice.

This problem must have been raised before. Also the rudder pedals seem to have the same issue.

I have also downloaded X Plane 11 and still could not get the switch panel working.

Thank You in advance

danny123k, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Saitek Panels in FSX Not Working

Saitek pro Flight Yoke + Windows 10

Hi Guys,

just installed fsx agin, but i got a problem with my drivers
    my pc does not detect the saitek yoke and when i try to renw the saitek driver he says that it is for windows 95 and to low for windows 10
    can someone help me?

Best Regards
    Pieter

Pieter2509, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Saitek Panels in FSX Not Working

1. Saitek Panels in FSX Not Working - Similar Threads - Saitek Panels FSX

2. FSX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FSX: I bought flight simulator second hand but it only has disc one. I downloaded the game online and successfully installed it on my windows 10 laptop but I can't activate it. When I put the product key in it says along the lines of "activation error, could be due to incomplete...
  3. Saitek yoke not working in flight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saitek yoke not working in flight: I have a Saitek Pro Yoke system. I have just purchased Flight Simulator 2020 but I cannot get the aircraft to respond to controls. In settings / controls I have a tab "FLIGHT YOKE SYSTEM" and clicking on that I can see the settings AND the yoke controls show as working in...
  4. Saitek X-55

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Saitek X-55: I plug in the my Saitek X-55 flight stick, Throttle and pedals, but only the pedals are been recognize properly, the other have the !. I have unplug and re-plug then several time without any luck. I am unable to to install the software and drivers. Any advise....
  5. FSX

in Windows 10 Customization
    FSX: I bought FSX on disc a year or so ago. It came with an acceleration disc. I loaded the FSX discs and the game has been working fine. Last week I thought it was time to add on the acceleration expansion pack. It took a couple of tries, it worked fine but only for 30...
  6. FSX

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    FSX: After installing Flight Simulator X in Windows 10, it fails to activate. I've tried compatibility settings, and the troubleshooting tool fails to launch. FSX runs, but after 30 minutes stops; requesting activation. When launching it gives error code 1-80004005. I have...
  7. FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX: I am unable to register FSX or the Expansion what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fsx/f4d2ee73-b82a-42e8-b6ce-7ee61cafdc0c
  8. FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX: Hello. I have the FSX Gold Edition with the 3 discs. Disc 1, Disc 2 and Acceleration Pack. I have both product keys however I have misplaced disc 1 and my new computer has no disc drive. I was wondering if there was anything i could do to install it on my new computer....
  9. Saitek, again

Saitek, again: I have read all the tips about installing my Saitek Flight Yoke in Win 10 (and P3D), but my yoke doesn´t even show up in the device manager. Installer from Saitek stops where the yoke shall be conneced but nothing happens when I do. Jack the Swede in Spain 50389
  10. Saitek controller not recgonised

Saitek controller not recgonised: After I upgraded my PC motherboard, my Saitek controller shows up as unknown in device manager. It does recognize my Saitek rudder peddles. I've tried to install the latest Saitek drivers and software, but it won't do the controller, but it does the peddles. I've tried to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. como instalar saitek painel no fsx

2. saitek panels not loading because of side by side configuration

3. logitech radio panel no display fsx windows 10 spad

4. saitek not starting fsx,
  5. flight simulatir x Saitek controls not working,
  6. logitech multipanel not loading fsx,
  7. how to program logitech panels with FSX,
  8. saitek fsx not working,
  9. logitech panels not working fsx,
  10. p3d 4.5 saitek throttle not working,
  11. logitech multi panel keeps locking up in fsx