Windows 10: Saitek X-55

Discus and support Saitek X-55 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I plug in the my Saitek X-55 flight stick, Throttle and pedals, but only the pedals are been recognize properly, the other have the !. I have unplug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nathaniel E.James, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Saitek X-55

I plug in the my Saitek X-55 flight stick, Throttle and pedals, but only the pedals are been recognize properly, the other have the !. I have unplug and re-plug then several time without any luck. I am unable to to install the software and drivers. Any advise.

:)

Nathaniel E.James, Jul 25, 2020

2. My Saitek Cyborg Keygoard still not working

Hi Jake,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• From which site did you downloaded Saitek Cyborg Keyboard driver?
    • How did you purchase the beta driver software?
    Let's try simple methods and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below method.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run hardware troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue it will automatically detect the problem and fix it.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Small icon on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Device.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist try the below step.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to go to the below link and try the below steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

http://madcatz.kayako.com/Knowledge...aitek-hotas-beta-drivers-and-software-release

If the issue still persist, you can also contact Saitek support team for further assistance.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Mad Catz Announces Saitek X-55 RHINO H.O.T.A.S. System for PC

Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. ("Mad Catz") announced today that the Saitek X-55 RHINO H.O.T.A.S. (Hands On Throttle and Stick), a product designed and developed to give flight simulation enthusiasts the most realistic flight experience at an affordable price, is expected to ship to consumers in early 2014.

The X-55 RHINO is styled after modern fighter jet control systems and was built from the ground up to deliver a multitude of customizable options never before seen in an H.O.T.A.S. system. Whether flying a modern fighter, single- or multi-engine aircraft, or even a retro single-seat plane, the X-55 RHINO supplies all the control surface options required to achieve the exact level of aerial performance aspiring pilots demand. The X-55 RHINO features enhanced 16-bit hall-effect sensors in the axes, four swappable springs for the joystick so you can dial in your preferred stick tension, and twin lockable throttles with a friction adjustment knob that can be set on the fly.

Saitek X-55 Saitek_X-55_Rhino_H.O.T.A.S._thm.jpg

"Our Saitek brand strives to replicate reality and deliver a great experience to the flight simulation community," said Darren Richardson, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz. "We believe the X-55 RHINO accomplishes these goals and is another example of our ability to deliver outstanding products to passionate consumers."

For detailed product information, please visit www.saitek.com/x55.

Cristian_25H, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Saitek X-55

Drivers fail to install on Windows 10 - Saitek Cyborg X

So, this morning I did the Windows 10 x64 1511 build update (November). In doing so, my X52 Pro no longer works, or is acknowledged as being connected via USB. I tired using reinstalling the Saitek beta drivers for Windows 10 x64 to no avail. Currently I am at a loss, as naturally Saitek/MadCatz support is in my opinion the worst in the industry. If anyone else has encountered this issue, and has a workaround, or has gotten their X52 or X52 Pro HOTAS to work on the new Windows 10 x64 build please let me know. Additionalliy, if I myself encounter a solution I will post it here.

To everyone else on Windows 10 x64, be warned that by updating to the new build your HOTAS will no longer function.

My rig's specifications ar ein my Steam profile.

Thanks & goodluck!

-UPDATE 11:39 am EST. I have submitted a ticket to Saitek/MadCatz, as there seems to currently be no way to resolve the issue on the client's end. I will continue to update the information for others who are on the Windows 10 x64 platform as new information, or troubleshooting comes to me. In the meantime, as I previously advised, do not carry out Windows 10 November platform update if you wish to continue using your Saitek product(s).

--UPDATE #2 possible solution: From X-Plane Forums regarding the issue:

--UPDATE #3 SOLUTION ADDED to #2 instructions!

After the major Windows 10 update yesterday (build 1511) my Saitek x52 Pro didn't work anymore. I tried to reinstall, but the installer just hangs and did not detect the X52 being plugged in. After a lot of trial and error I found the following fix:

Plugin the X52

Go to device manager and delete the X52 and USB devices with an ! sign (warning/not installed correctly)

Restart your PC

Unplug your X52

Run the installer (with the latest beta drivers for W10)

When the screen pops up with the instruction to plugin your X52 -> plug it in...

Just let the installer run (with the NEXT button greyed out) and go to device manager

Right click on the X52 device and select update driver

Choose "let me pick" (2nd option) -> you get a list of 2 compatible devices

Now select the 1st option "USB device" or something similar NB: NOT the 2nd one with USB X52 in the name!!!

Directly after this W10 detects your X52 and you can select NEXT in the installer

Install will continue and finish correctly

I wrote the steps down from memory (I don't want to retry with the risk of messing something up) -> BUT the right selection of the USB device (AND NOT X52..) is important. If you select the X52 line you get a critical error and it stops..

This is not my solution but it worked for my Cyborg X for windows 10

user955773, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Saitek X-55

1. Saitek X-55 - Similar Threads - Saitek

2. Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System not recognised!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System not recognised!: Hi,My son recently bought a Saitek Pro Flight Yoke system and was hoping to use it on the online version of the Microsift Flight Simulator. Despite us downloading drivers, whenever we start the game and go to the control options, the Yoker System isn't showing up!Any hints or...
  3. Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System not recognised!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System not recognised!: Hi,My son recently bought a Saitek Pro Flight Yoke system and was hoping to use it on the online version of the Microsift Flight Simulator. Despite us downloading drivers, whenever we start the game and go to the control options, the Yoker System isn't showing up!Any hints or...
  4. Saitek Cyborg V7 Gaming Keyboard - Windows 10 resources

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Saitek Cyborg V7 Gaming Keyboard - Windows 10 resources: So... your Saitek Cyborg v7 keyboard won't work with Windows 10 anymore?Bummer dude... lets go fix it!! Allow me to explain what happened so that you may understand the difficulties we've had in finding a solution... Saitek was purchased by Mad Catz in 2007 and then again on...
  5. Saitek Cyborg V7 Gaming Keyboard - Links to Windows 10 resources included WORKING FIX

Saitek Cyborg V7 Gaming Keyboard - Links to Windows 10 resources included WORKING FIX: So... your Saitek Cyborg v7 keyboard won't work with Windows 10 anymore?Bummer dude... lets go fix it!! Allow me to explain what happened so that you may understand the difficulties we've had in finding a solution... Saitek was purchased by Mad Catz in 2007 and then again on...
  6. Saitek Cyborg keyboard installation Guide for Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saitek Cyborg keyboard installation Guide for Windows 10 x64: I know most of you who found this thread have been trying to figure out why your Saitek Cyborg v7 keyboards won't work on windows 10.. Well.. Saitek was purchased by Mad Catz and since the merger their previous website stopped being updated. Thus newer Windows versions won't...
  7. Saitek Cyborg keyboard installation Guide for Windows 10 x64

Saitek Cyborg keyboard installation Guide for Windows 10 x64: I know most of you who found this thread have been trying to figure out why your Saitek Cyborg v7 keyboards won't work on windows 10.. Well.. Saitek was purchased by Mad Catz and since the merger their previous website stopped being updated. Thus newer Windows versions won't...
  8. Saitek Cyborg keyboard installation Guide for Windows 10 x64

9. Unrecognized USB Device Code 43 with Saitek X45 Stick [Windows 7]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unrecognized USB Device Code 43 with Saitek X45 Stick [Windows 7]: Hello,I have a USB Saitek X45 Stick and Throttle game controller that I can't get recognized on my PC. The controller works on a different computer. The PC, controller and desired game are from early 2000s.I have the original drivers and software, along with the newest...
  10. Unrecognized USB Device Code 43 with Saitek X45 Stick [Windows 7]

Unrecognized USB Device Code 43 with Saitek X45 Stick [Windows 7]: Hello,I have a USB Saitek X45 Stick and Throttle game controller that I can't get recognized on my PC. The controller works on a different computer. The PC, controller and desired game are from early 2000s.I have the original drivers and software, along with the newest...