Windows 10: Saitek yoke not working in flight

Discus and support Saitek yoke not working in flight in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Saitek Pro Yoke system. I have just purchased Flight Simulator 2020 but I cannot get the aircraft to respond to controls. In settings /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DNA-Dave, Dec 14, 2020.

1. DNA-Dave Win User

Saitek yoke not working in flight

I have a Saitek Pro Yoke system. I have just purchased Flight Simulator 2020 but I cannot get the aircraft to respond to controls.

In settings / controls I have a tab "FLIGHT YOKE SYSTEM" and clicking on that I can see the settings AND the yoke controls show as working in the settings control panel all show responses.

However when I save the settings and go into a flight, they have no effect on the aircraft!

Really frustrating.

:)

DNA-Dave, Dec 14, 2020

2. Saitek pro Flight Yoke + Windows 10

Hi bachian,

I have encountered exactly same incident as yours, and I noticed it might be caused by recent Windows 10 update (TH2) whichinitialized some device drivers, such as Saitek Pro Flight Yoke of ours.

So, what I did are as follows;
    1. Run "Installer CD" which wasinitially bundled with Flight Yoke.
    2. The above installer will also stuck atthe timing to plug the yoke into the USB port as you/we experienced, and thenpress "cancel" to quit the installer.
    3. After above operation, the followingfolder has been created, in which driver files are extracted.
    c:/windows/temp/Saitek/Saitek_Pro_Flight_Yoke_SD6_64_Drivers
    4. Open "device manager", andselect Flight Yoke which would be shown as "unknown device", andselect "renew driver" designating above folder, then PC can recognizeFlight Yoke, now.
    5. Then, run "installer for Windows10" downloaded from Saitek official web site, and which will run properlyand terminate successfully.

Hope this will be some help for yoursolution.
    Thanks,

Outermarker, Dec 14, 2020
  3. bachian Win User
    Saitek pro Flight Yoke + Windows 10

Hi,

I just mounted a brand new computer. A nice rig, with the best a could find on the market. My intention is to primarily use this computer for flight simulation and training purposes.

I have the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke, witch I have been using on my old computer running Windows XP for 6 years. But when I plugged into my new computer, it never recognizes it after the computer initialization, so I had I physically disconnect and reconnect it to the USB port. So I decided to go to saitek.com and download the latest yoke drivers.

After that, the problem got worse. The yoke are not recognizable anymore. When I tried to reinstall the drivers, It didn't work, since in the middle of the installation, it requires me to plug the yoke in the USB, but as it does not recognizes it, it does not let proceed with the installation.

I have tried several things to isolate the problem. I plugged the yoke in all other USB ports, 2.0 and 3.0 (witch works fine with other peripherals), tested back on my old pc (and it´s working fine there) and clean the registry and try to reinstall the driver again.

I'm almost sure it's something related to Windows, as during the computer initialization, the yoke lights turn on until Windows are up.

I don't know what else to do. Anyone has some insight?

bachian, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Chriso747 Win User

Saitek Pro Flight Drivers

Isn't the Saitek Flight Yoke a plug & play setup? What does your instruction booklet say about downloading drivers for Win10?

Chriso747, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Saitek yoke not working in flight - Similar Threads - Saitek yoke working

2. Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System not recognised!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System not recognised!: Hi,My son recently bought a Saitek Pro Flight Yoke system and was hoping to use it on the online version of the Microsift Flight Simulator. Despite us downloading drivers, whenever we start the game and go to the control options, the Yoker System isn't showing up!Any hints or...
  3. Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System not recognised!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System not recognised!: Hi,My son recently bought a Saitek Pro Flight Yoke system and was hoping to use it on the online version of the Microsift Flight Simulator. Despite us downloading drivers, whenever we start the game and go to the control options, the Yoker System isn't showing up!Any hints or...
  4. Will Saitek Cyborg Evo wireless PC works with Flight Simulator Deluxe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Saitek Cyborg Evo wireless PC works with Flight Simulator Deluxe?: Will my Saitek Cyborg Evo wireless PC flight stick be compatible and work with Flight simulator deluxe? Many thanks [Original Title: Flight stick]...
  5. Stop code when trying to run Madcatz software for Saitek Flight Yoke

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code when trying to run Madcatz software for Saitek Flight Yoke: I cant get my flight yoke hat switch to work since buying a new computer. When i try to add the drivers from Matcatz for the 64 bit o.s. , I get the stop code and the computer reboots. here is the mini dump code. I am running Windows 10 home on a CUK gaming computer with 32...
  6. Can't calibrate flight yoke?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't calibrate flight yoke?: [ATTACH] Hey there! I've been trying to calibrate my Flight Yoke System for MFS 2020, and it doesn't seem to work. I've followed all the guides telling me to find it in the control panel, shift ctrl left click on properties etc, it doesn't work. Game controller...
  7. Saitek Cyborg Evo Force and Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saitek Cyborg Evo Force and Flight Simulator 2020: Hi, I've got Saitek Cyborg Evo Force joystick which works fine with Windows 10. But when I plug it into USB Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 stops and closes a window. Could you please help my to resolve the issue and flight using this joystick....
  8. Using FSX with CH Products Flight Sim Yoke - Eyepoint View

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using FSX with CH Products Flight Sim Yoke - Eyepoint View: I am using the CH Products Flight Sim Yoke with FSX. I'm trying to be able to pan the eyepoint with the hat switch, but I can only assign the hat switch to one Eyepoint move event. In other words, in flight, regardless of which way I move the hat switch, the eyepoint moves...
  9. Saitek Panels in FSX Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saitek Panels in FSX Not Working: Hi all, I have been having a lot of problems with my Saitek Switch Panel and Multi Panel. I got them about 8 months ago, and it took about 2 weeks to set them up because there were heaps of problems with functions and displays etc. I recently just pulled them about for the...
  10. Saitek pro Flight Yoke + Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Saitek pro Flight Yoke + Windows 10: Hi, I just mounted a brand new computer. A nice rig, with the best a could find on the market. My intention is to primarily use this computer for flight simulation and training purposes. I have the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke, witch I have been using on my old computer...