Windows 10: Salamander File Manager now freeware

Discus and support Salamander File Manager now freeware in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This Commercial File Manager for Windows is Now Freeware | Gizmo's Freeware If you're looking for a dual pane file manager, STP Salamander has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dalchina, Aug 10, 2019.

1. dalchina Win User

Salamander File Manager now freeware

dalchina, Aug 10, 2019
  2. StefanM Win User

Hex-Rays IDA v7.0 freeware version available

The freeware version of IDA v7.0 has the following limitations:
    • no commercial use is allowed
    • lacks all features introduced in IDA > v7.0
    • lacks support for many processors, file formats, debugging etc...
    • comes without technical support

StefanM, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Rabidwerewolf, Aug 10, 2019
  4. mjean1 Win User

There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I've been having the same issues trying to save files.

I followed all of the steps but ASUS Data Security Manager keeps reappearing. How do I really get it to delete? I've done the uninstall four times and it just pops back in the list.

mjean1, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Salamander File Manager now freeware - Similar Threads - Salamander File Manager

2. Please Recommend me a Good File Recovery Freeware..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Recommend me a Good File Recovery Freeware..: I just deleted a very important file on my PC. It is the Login Credentials.xlsx file where I put all my login details. I am on Windows 10. Can anyone recommend me a good freeware to recover my file? For just one single file I don't want to spend money on paid software....
  3. Freeware Bootable ISO program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freeware Bootable ISO program: Greetings All, Is there a freeware program that will work with "XP"? 1)...What I have done is copied files from a 4+GB dvd disc to a folder on my desktop...(I made sure to uh-hide hidden files). 2)...I wish to take all those files which also contain a "setup" file and...
  4. Sophos makes SANDBOXIE a FREEWARE!!

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Sophos makes SANDBOXIE a FREEWARE!!: Good news people... Sophos has decided to make Sandboxie free again, and it will be eventually open-source! Click HERE for the homepage. Sophos is excited to announce that we are making Sandboxie a free tool, with plans to transition it to an open source tool. This new...
  5. File Manager: were is it now?

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Manager: were is it now?: I can't locate File Manager anymore. After the update week of 9-17-2018 had to do a reinstall on Windows 10. Originally was W7 and did the W10 update last year. Since the new install all kinds of things are different or gone. Is this another preW10 legacy setting that was...
  6. Freeware Standalone Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Freeware Standalone Firewall: Are there any decent firewalls around today? Been running Windows FW/FW control but looking around. Comodo = NO Was looking about Glasswire Opinions Please 101434
  7. O&O Shutup10 - privacy freeware

O&O Shutup10 - privacy freeware: OO ShutUp10: download free antispy tool for Windows 10 95837
  8. any keyscramble freeware?

any keyscramble freeware?: any keyscramble tool that is freeware and free of hidden malware ? Please advise. Thank you so much ! 82551
  9. Freeware Alternative(s) for RDP?

Freeware Alternative(s) for RDP?: Anybody seen any freeware alternative ( s) to RDP? 4629
  10. A freeware for Monitoring and scanning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A freeware for Monitoring and scanning: Hello, I am looking for a software (or multiple software) to do these: 1) monitor the internet and lan band and showing in realtime a graph of DL and UL 2) a network scanner 3) a port scanner I know there a dozens but the only one I found that was good now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sepent salemander freeware fil emanager