Windows 10: Sam. RC520 made 'factory' reset now win10 + stuff are gone and I have win7 and nothing.

Discus and support Sam. RC520 made 'factory' reset now win10 + stuff are gone and I have win7 and nothing. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Friends: I had to remove my hdd with win10 and lot of stuff. When re-istalling it to my Samsung RC520 it made a reset and now I have only win7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hanan.b, Aug 14, 2022.

1. hanan.b Win User

Sam. RC520 made 'factory' reset now win10 + stuff are gone and I have win7 and nothing.

Dear Friends: I had to remove my hdd with win10 and lot of stuff. When re-istalling it to my Samsung RC520 it made a reset and now I have only win7 with nothing! Please advise.

:)

hanan.b, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Canadian Tech, Aug 14, 2022
  3. stanroy Win User
    Reset Acer Travelmate to factory settings

Hi all, I have an Acer Travelmate with Win10 (1607), I would like to save Win 10 to a stick, then reset the laptop back to factory settings and then reinstall Win10. There is no program on the laptop that requires saving. Any advice or suggestions, not to technical, would be very much appreciated, thanks Roy

stanroy, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Sam. RC520 made 'factory' reset now win10 + stuff are gone and I have win7 and nothing.

Win10 factory reset

I updated to win10 when it was offered for free. I want to do a factory reset, but keep my Win10.

ElizabethSadewasser, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Sam. RC520 made 'factory' reset now win10 + stuff are gone and I have win7 and nothing.

1. Sam. RC520 made 'factory' reset now win10 + stuff are gone and I have win7 and nothing. - Similar Threads - Sam RC520 made

2. Sam. RC520 made 'factory' reset now win10 + stuff are gone and I have win7 and nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sam. RC520 made 'factory' reset now win10 + stuff are gone and I have win7 and nothing.: Dear Friends: I had to remove my hdd with win10 and lot of stuff. When re-istalling it to my Samsung RC520 it made a reset and now I have only win7 with nothing! Please advise....
  3. Sam. RC520 made 'factory' reset now win10 + stuff are gone and I have win7 and nothing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sam. RC520 made 'factory' reset now win10 + stuff are gone and I have win7 and nothing.: Dear Friends: I had to remove my hdd with win10 and lot of stuff. When re-istalling it to my Samsung RC520 it made a reset and now I have only win7 with nothing! Please advise....
  4. factory reset gone bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    factory reset gone bad: My computer was not allowing me to log in, so I did a factory reset. Its original version was Windows 7, but I had upgraded to the free Windows 10 version. Once I did the factory reset, it went back to Windows 7. Is there a way I can get it back to Windows 10 since I had that...
  5. factory reset gone bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    factory reset gone bad: My computer was not allowing me to log in, so I did a factory reset. Its original version was Windows 7, but I had upgraded to the free Windows 10 version. Once I did the factory reset, it went back to Windows 7. Is there a way I can get it back to Windows 10 since I had that...
  6. factory reset gone bad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Reset Computer will reset to Win7 or Win10?

Reset Computer will reset to Win7 or Win10?: My laptop is running Windows 10. My laptop is a registered device on my online Microsoft account and it shows that it is running Windows 10 Home. It was purchased with Windows 7. The Factory Reset partition contains Windows 7. I would like to give away/sell this old...
  8. Factory Reset Gone Wrong

Factory Reset Gone Wrong: I am having a problem with my computer. I did a factory reset because it was slow and my disk was always high so when I did i fell asleep because i knew it was going to take a little while. When i wake up my computer was turned off and when i turn it on, All i see is the logo...
  9. Win10 factory reset

Win10 factory reset: I updated to win10 when it was offered for free. I want to do a factory reset, but keep my Win10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/win10-factory-reset/849b8cde-1c51-44a5-9d6d-a7b860acfb8a
  10. In between Win10 and Factory Default Win7

In between Win10 and Factory Default Win7: I am in W7 because I became stuck after an unsuccessful restore from image. I know the error code, but I am unsure of why it failed. I am trying to get back to W10 and my head is exploding - as it is day 5. External HD works, but I can't find my backups (pst file from...