Windows 10: Same Account on a Fresh Install?

Discus and support Same Account on a Fresh Install? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I’m planning on building my own pc soon and I was wondering if you could sign into your old microsoft account while installing Windows on the new pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PromiseBassey, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Same Account on a Fresh Install?

I’m planning on building my own pc soon and I was wondering if you could sign into your old microsoft account while installing Windows on the new pc. Every video that I’ve watched when they install Windows it says, “who’s going to use this pc?” They then proceed to create a new account. What I’m wondering is if there is a way to use an old account before or during that screen. I already know how to install windows.

:)

PromiseBassey, Jan 30, 2019

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Same Account on a Fresh Install?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Same Account on a Fresh Install?

1. Same Account on a Fresh Install? - Similar Threads - Same Account Fresh

2. Unknown account on fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown account on fresh install: Just built a fresh r5 5600x 3070 tower crucial m.2 1tb all new parts as far as I'm aware. But when Installed windows there is already an account there that I do not know and its asking for a pin but it says pin unavailable. It won't let me add a new account or access anything...
  3. Unknown account on fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown account on fresh install: Just built a fresh r5 5600x 3070 tower crucial m.2 1tb all new parts as far as I'm aware. But when Installed windows there is already an account there that I do not know and its asking for a pin but it says pin unavailable. It won't let me add a new account or access anything...
  4. Unknown account on fresh install

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cannot recover windows after fresh install on same partition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot recover windows after fresh install on same partition.: Days before, I was updating the latest version of windows 10 but was unable to boot my device the following day. Thinking it was a bios or hardware issue, I cleared CMOS, ran SFC checks, and attempted to repair my system image with dism diagnostics. Many of the tests took...
  6. Cannot recover windows after fresh install on same partition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot recover windows after fresh install on same partition.: Days before, I was updating the latest version of windows 10 but was unable to boot my device the following day. Thinking it was a bios or hardware issue, I cleared CMOS, ran SFC checks, and attempted to repair my system image with dism diagnostics. Many of the tests took...
  7. Cannot recover windows after fresh install on same partition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows fresh Install with the same Programs and Drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows fresh Install with the same Programs and Drives: Hello guys I will be getting a new SSD and i want to do a clean Windows Install on it. But I want to save all my Program Files and Windows Settings and drives. Can you recommend me a way, or a Program to back up everything on my secondary Hardrive. Thank you! submitted by...
  9. W10 - Fresh install same license different language.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 - Fresh install same license different language.: Hi. I bought an original license for Windows 10 Home on the Microsoft page. I downloaded the iso in English and installed it on a computer. Would I have any problem if I downloaded it again in Spanish and installed it on the same computer, using the same license and...
  10. New Microsoft Account on fresh install

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New Microsoft Account on fresh install: Hi guys. I am thinking of creating a new Microsoft account based on Outlook address when I come to update to Fall Creator's. I want to make Windows set to default settings which you don't get when you log into your current Microsoft account as it syncs the settings....