Windows 10: Same account shown 3 times. How can I fix it? Is it a bug?

Discus and support Same account shown 3 times. How can I fix it? Is it a bug? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Please tell me how to fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RYHANium, Nov 8, 2019.

1. RYHANium Win User

Same account shown 3 times. How can I fix it? Is it a bug?

Same account shown 3 times. How can I fix it? Is it a bug? 2e0f3df8-4d35-4c5c-a607-d7c8576866ad?upload=true.png

Please tell me how to fix this.

:)

RYHANium, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Same account shown 3 times. How can I fix it? Is it a bug? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Same account shown 3 times. How can I fix it? Is it a bug? - Similar Threads - Same account shown

2. How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?: Hello y'allI bought an Asus ROG Strix G17 2022 and noticed that when I play, the Touchpad gets disabled when I use ASWD. I saw a lot of Forums and watched Videos but nothing helped because I somehow don't have a Synaptics Option anywhere, even after a complete Clean Flash of...
  3. How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?: Hello y'allI bought an Asus ROG Strix G17 2022 and noticed that when I play, the Touchpad gets disabled when I use ASWD. I saw a lot of Forums and watched Videos but nothing helped because I somehow don't have a Synaptics Option anywhere, even after a complete Clean Flash of...
  4. How to fix the bug in the Witcher 3 save game

How to fix the bug in the Witcher 3 save game: Hello, in the Witcher 3 game, I can only save manually. And quick save is only one, and automatic save and checkpoint can save three times, the next one will take the place of these three. I reinstalled Windows and started from the beginning, but I still have the problem.The...
  5. How can I fixed this? It’s the 3rd time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I fixed this? It’s the 3rd time: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stunning_Trick8393 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/zjlhmk/how_can_i_fixed_this_its_the_3rd_time/
  6. Mouse and keyboard bug out at the same time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and keyboard bug out at the same time: Using Windows 10, sometimes, when I'm doing basic things going through files, maybe playing videogames my mouse and keyboard bug: my mouse starts being weird example: when I click on the "search" button on Google it says I have to save "download.html" file and my keyboard...
  7. Why is the same PC shown 3 times in my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is the same PC shown 3 times in my Microsoft Account: Before I logged into my Microsft Account I ran Sfc /scannow and it did not detect any integrity errors Then I logged in to my Microsoft Account and found my personal computer KCAV-NB7 listed 3 times. When I tried to post this question on Microsft Support they said we can't...
  8. How To Fix 0xc00021a and CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED at the same time ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How To Fix 0xc00021a and CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED at the same time ?: So i have a problem with my pc. When i opened 3 app which is chrome, zoom, and spotify, my pc just not responding and a made a force shut down. When i turn it on, the pc went blue screen with CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED error notification. I already try to fix that error through...
  9. My account seems to be a parent and child account both at the same time. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My account seems to be a parent and child account both at the same time. How can I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/F-M-B-R [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jv6pof/my_account_seems_to_be_a_parent_and_child_account/
  10. Fix Account Bug

Fix Account Bug: Hi I am repeatedly asked to fix my Outlook mail accounts. This goes away for a while when I type in my Pin, but its annoying and pointless, how do I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-account-bug/f02a4575-a91d-411d-8930-fde6e7c60f03