Windows 10: Same app for windows desktop and iPhone—$?

Discus and support Same app for windows desktop and iPhone—$? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I subscribed to microsoft solitaire collection for windows desktop, later downloaded “free” app for same on my iPhone, Mac & iPad. Is the paid... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by grrr101, Feb 3, 2020.

1. grrr101 Win User

Same app for windows desktop and iPhone—$?

I subscribed to microsoft solitaire collection for windows desktop, later downloaded “free” app for same on my iPhone, Mac & iPad. Is the paid subscription supposed to include i-Things also? It wants me to pay twice for the premium version to avoid ads. It has no record of a purchase.

:)

grrr101, Feb 3, 2020
  2. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Feb 3, 2020
  3. GPU-Z App for iPhone?

this would be nice.. i currently just set a port forward for a non standard rdp port and view using the iphone rdp app so i can see my desktop and thus gpuz and any other temps i'm interested in. this app could be cool, i just couldn't see paying a lot for it given the easy alternatives out there.

exodusprime1337, Feb 3, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Iphone app connection error

Ah yes, that's a bug in the iPhone app.. I'm getting it myself when using it on my iPhone.. just need to find some time to fix it, and get the app approved by Apple...

W1zzard, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Same app for windows desktop and iPhone—$? - Similar Threads - Same app desktop

2. Internet speed not the same on PC compared to iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet speed not the same on PC compared to iphone: I changed internet providers and set up my new Virgin hub yesterday, we are supposed to get 200mbps which we are getting on our phones but both mine and my boyfriends PCs are only maxing less than 40mbps internet speed. We have checked for spyware and such, updated our...
  3. Internet speed not the same on PC compared to iphone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet speed not the same on PC compared to iphone: I changed internet providers and set up my new Virgin hub yesterday, we are supposed to get 200mbps which we are getting on our phones but both mine and my boyfriends PCs are only maxing less than 40mbps internet speed. We have checked for spyware and such, updated our...
  4. Internet speed not the same on PC compared to iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Remote Desktop to Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop to Iphone: Hello,somebody has the same problem, that the Remote Desktop connection with Win 11 doesn't work with an Iphone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-to-iphone/0954a3a9-f0a0-4272-8750-cfc56f6c2372
  6. Remote Desktop to Iphone

Remote Desktop to Iphone: Hello,somebody has the same problem, that the Remote Desktop connection with Win 11 doesn't work with an Iphone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-to-iphone/0954a3a9-f0a0-4272-8750-cfc56f6c2372
  7. OneDrive app in iPhone

OneDrive app in iPhone: Hi, I downloaded OneDrive app in my iPhone. But in the folder photos I cannot see few pics and there isn't even a preview. And when I go to the Photos app in my laptop and click on these pictures I get the following message:It appears that we do not support this file format....
  8. iPhone & PC iPhone app

iPhone & PC iPhone app: Hello, Guys have a question regarding the iPhone & iPhone PC App. I love my PC, but I'm missing the messaging eco future that apple implemented while back - between their devices. Initially, when I try connecting via the app, it didn't eves ask for my number to verify...
  9. apps for iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    apps for iphone: what app can I intale on my iPhone that will show a spy hidden app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-for-iphone/e93ab595-c4c8-4d4f-ae15-e2eae1d935ef
  10. iPhone won't sync to Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPhone won't sync to Desktop: iPhone won't sync and doesn't recognize iPhone devices with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphone-wont-sync-to-desktop/7faa8b76-07e7-4196-a74a-d848978af957