Windows 10: Same App in 2 Different Folders

Discus and support Same App in 2 Different Folders in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an app that ideally fits logically be in 2 different folders in Windows 10. Can this be done?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertDenison1, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Same App in 2 Different Folders

I have an app that ideally fits logically be in 2 different folders in Windows 10. Can this be done?

:)

RobertDenison1, Jan 5, 2021
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

Split Steam app folder between 2 HDD?

As the title suggests I want to find out if there's a way I can split my steam app folder on to 2 drives, specifically an SSD that I will be putting my OS and most used games and apps and a regular HDD for everything else?

NdMk2o1o, Jan 5, 2021
  3. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Same App in 2 Different Folders 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Same App in 2 Different Folders 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Same App in 2 Different Folders

Brink, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Same App in 2 Different Folders

1. Same App in 2 Different Folders - Similar Threads - Same App Different

2. same folder shows different content at the same time!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    same folder shows different content at the same time!: Hi thereTL;DR: the attached screenshot is from the same folder, accessed from quick access vs roottoday I accidentally faced this issue. I was looking for my Xbox recordings folder to send an educational video to my friend. I was unable to find that under my user's folder, so...
  3. same named folder with different logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    same named folder with different logo: there are 2 music folder with different logo...i have tried to change the location of these folder, but when i tried to restore the folder to default location it happened..how to fix it now?...
  4. same named folder with different logo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    same named folder with different logo: there are 2 music folder with different logo...i have tried to change the location of these folder, but when i tried to restore the folder to default location it happened..how to fix it now?...
  5. 2 files in the same folders with the same name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 files in the same folders with the same name: How can this happen!? Files downloaded from bank statements using Firefox. This worries me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-files-in-the-same-folders-with-the-same-name/514f1b90-be4c-43b0-a293-79c42d40da27
  6. 2 files in the same folders with the same name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 files in the same folders with the same name: How can this happen!? Files downloaded from bank statements using Firefox. This worries me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-files-in-the-same-folders-with-the-same-name/514f1b90-be4c-43b0-a293-79c42d40da27
  7. 2 files in the same folders with the same name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. 2 folders with same name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 folders with same name: I have my photos in 2 folders on my OneDrive. They both appear in Explorer with the same name ‘Pictures’. When I look at Properties, I see that one of them is located at Onedrive/MyPictures which is its original name. I think I did some tweak a while back to make MyPictures...
  9. 2 folders with same name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 folders with same name: I have my photos in 2 folders on my OneDrive. They both appear in Explorer with the same name ‘Pictures’. When I look at Properties, I see that one of them is located at Onedrive/MyPictures which is its original name. I think I did some tweak a while back to make MyPictures...
  10. Same folder, big difference in size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Same folder, big difference in size: [IMG] Hi, I have a question about this. I have a COMPUTER folder and the original is storaged in a Hard External Disk left and I tried to copied to another folder where is located in the Desktop of a Laptop right. It passed aprox. 3 hours and 30 minuted to complete the...