Windows 10: Same apps on my new second microsoft account as the sysadmin account. How to fix

Discus and support Same apps on my new second microsoft account as the sysadmin account. How to fix in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with my second microsoft account next to my sysadmin account. So I just made a seperate microsoft account next to the sysadmin one... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Goldhero234 5, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Same apps on my new second microsoft account as the sysadmin account. How to fix

Hi, I have a problem with my second microsoft account next to my sysadmin account. So I just made a seperate microsoft account next to the sysadmin one but the new account contains all the apps and downloads from the sysadmin and when I delete something at my new account it also gets deleted on my sysadmin. So does anyone know how to get a complete seperate account where I can download my own apps and downloads seperatly from my sysadmin microsoft account?Kind Regards,

:)

Goldhero234 5, Sep 24, 2022
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Same apps on my new second microsoft account as the sysadmin account. How to fix :(

Zakin, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Kari Win User

Same apps on my new second microsoft account as the sysadmin account. How to fix

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Thema:

Same apps on my new second microsoft account as the sysadmin account. How to fix

1. Same apps on my new second microsoft account as the sysadmin account. How to fix - Similar Threads - Same apps second

2. New User, Same Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New User, Same Microsoft Account: If you attempt to create a new user, it appears I can't use the same Microsoft Account twice. Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-user-same-microsoft-account/2825a4de-0230-489a-b5b7-091db22015ed
  3. New User, Same Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New User, Same Microsoft Account: If you attempt to create a new user, it appears I can't use the same Microsoft Account twice. Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-user-same-microsoft-account/2825a4de-0230-489a-b5b7-091db22015ed
  4. New user with same Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New user with same Microsoft Account: I have a PC on which i login with a Microsoft account.I feel this user profile ID corrupt.I am trying to create a new user on the computer with the same Microsoft Account.I am unable to do so, "This account is already on this computer,"The behaviour of the computer when i try...
  5. New user with same Microsoft Account

New user with same Microsoft Account: I have a PC on which i login with a Microsoft account.I feel this user profile ID corrupt.I am trying to create a new user on the computer with the same Microsoft Account.I am unable to do so, "This account is already on this computer,"The behaviour of the computer when i try...
  6. New user with same Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. Same apps on my new second microsoft account as the sysadmin account. How to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Same apps on my new second microsoft account as the sysadmin account. How to fix: Hi, I have a problem with my second microsoft account next to my sysadmin account. So I just made a seperate microsoft account next to the sysadmin one but the new account contains all the apps and downloads from the sysadmin and when I delete something at my new account it...
  8. Same apps on my new second microsoft account as the sysadmin account. How to fix

Same apps on my new second microsoft account as the sysadmin account. How to fix: Hi, I have a problem with my second microsoft account next to my sysadmin account. So I just made a seperate microsoft account next to the sysadmin one but the new account contains all the apps and downloads from the sysadmin and when I delete something at my new account it...
  9. How do I close a second microsoft account with the same email address?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I close a second microsoft account with the same email address?: Hi, I have mistakenly created two Microsoft accounts with one email log in. This means that I am unable to close the first one because when I try to log in it keeps coming up with the second account and not the first. I can't recall the password for the first account...
  10. Second Computer, Same Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Second Computer, Same Account: I'm putting together another PC with a new W10 key and I was wondering if I can use the account I'm currently using on this PC on the new one without any conflict? Or do I have to create a new one?...