Windows 10: Same color for task bar and tile bar?

Discus and support Same color for task bar and tile bar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I change the color in Windows 10 from the settings, I do get the correct color in the title bar but I get some kind of blue on the task bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by okaro, Nov 5, 2018.

1. okaro Win User

Same color for task bar and tile bar?

When I change the color in Windows 10 from the settings, I do get the correct color in the title bar but I get some kind of blue on the task bar because the task bar has some dark blue background and it mixes the colors. How do I get rid of the dark blue background in the task bar so that I can get same color on both? Disabling transparency is not an option as it disables by background image in the start page.

:)

okaro, Nov 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 question: Can u get rid of the task bar and have all tiles on you desk top screen?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience. There is no much option to modify to delete the task bar, I would like to request you to post you feedback in the Windows 10 Feedback app.

You can the pin the tiles to task bar.

To change the background colors, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

- Click start menu.

- Click settings > Personalize.

You have your backgrounds, background colors and the accent colors. Your tiles will use the background color of your application. This is specified in your Manifest in the first Tab.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Zazonion Win User

How do I change the task bar color from black?

When I go through the personalization settings and change the color all it does is change the color of my tiles in the start menu. How do I change the task bar?

Zazonion, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Same color for task bar and tile bar? - Similar Threads - Same color task

2. Task bar color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar color: Can anybody help me with changing the taskbar color? I have tried several suggestions, but none of them work. This predicament happened once before, and a kind community member gave me instructions on how to change the color. Not a significant big problem, but it is here. I...
  3. Task bar color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar color: Can anybody help me with changing the taskbar color? I have tried several suggestions, but none of them work. This predicament happened once before, and a kind community member gave me instructions on how to change the color. Not a significant big problem, but it is here. I...
  4. Task Bar Color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Color: I know how to add custom colors to Windows 11, but I find that I can't make my task bar match the tabs. Not sure this makes sense. I put in a custom color with the HEX code, and the tabs will be that color. But the task bar will change to something close, usually darker. Have...
  5. Title bar and task bar color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title bar and task bar color: [ATTACH] why is the title bar and the task bar not the exactly same color when set? the top bar always appears a little brighter than the start and action center it's the same with transparency effect, the button is always a little darker is it supposed to be this way?...
  6. Task Bar Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar Color: Somehow, the task bar changed to plain "light", and the box in "Start, task bar, and action center" under accent colors in Settings is not activated. Can someone explain how I can re-activate this box so I can revert to the color I chose for the task bar?...
  7. Task bar color

Task bar color: There is no way or set of instructions that I have completed that gives me the choice for a task bar color. I have tried everything even going back to the classic control panel. Does anyone have a successful way of get color to the taskbar? Thanks....
  8. Color on task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Color on task bar: Why are we no longer able to control color on our task bar very HARD ON EYES!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-on-task-bar/74709784-96e5-4642-a6f4-f9cc332314dd
  9. Task bar color

Task bar color: Why can I change the task bar color on light setting but not on the dark setting? The box can only be checked off on dark setting but not light setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-color/8c7623a0-90de-4fc6-85ab-1ce7f8b965fd
  10. Task Bar color

Task Bar color: Can not change task bar color. The Start, taskbar, action center in Personalization, Colors is not active. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-color/0f5e7b8e-c5b4-4fcc-90c9-d6ca7b101c96

Users found this page by searching for:

1. title bar customization manifest windows android