Windows 10: Same content (table) across multiple apps

Discus and support Same content (table) across multiple apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can I maintain a table such that the same table is created, maintained and updated real time across various Office apps such that Excel, Onenote and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dalecooper1989, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Same content (table) across multiple apps

Can I maintain a table such that the same table is created, maintained and updated real time across various Office apps such that Excel, Onenote and Word?

Thank you.

submitted by /u/dalecooper1989
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dalecooper1989, Oct 15, 2021

2. Tables of Contents Across Multiple Files

Hi. Rosey82

My name is Anthony, an Independent Advisor trying to help.

First, a table of contents in Word is based on the titles of the document. In this case, to create the table of contents, perform the following steps:

1. Place the cursor where you want to add the table of contents.

2. Go to References> Table of Contents. and choose an automatic style.

3. If you make changes to the document that affect the table of contents, update the table of contents by right-clicking on the table of contents and selecting Update Field.

If tickets are missing, it usually happens because the titles do not have a title format. In this case, do the following:

1. For each title you want in the table of contents, select the title text.

2. Go to the Home page> styles and then click on Title 1.

3. Update the table of contents.

Best Regards.

Anthony. -

AnthonyBurns03, Oct 15, 2021
  3. Tables of Contents Across Multiple Files

And so, you are adding books to the content of your master table

4. Same content (table) across multiple apps

Tables of Contents Across Multiple Files

In this case, I regret the misunderstanding. I assumed I was inserting tables of contents in Word!

Thema:

Same content (table) across multiple apps

1. Same content (table) across multiple apps - Similar Threads - Same content table

2. Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder: HiI don't know how to explain this clearly but I have many project folders let's name them A, B, C, .....etc.Inside each of them are multiple files and subfolders.I want to make a subfolder named "Design" into each project file and move all the contents of the project folder...
  3. Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder: HiI don't know how to explain this clearly but I have many project folders let's name them A, B, C, .....etc.Inside each of them are multiple files and subfolders.I want to make a subfolder named "Design" into each project file and move all the contents of the project folder...
  4. Multiple of the same apps running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple of the same apps running: whenever i open task manager i keep having multiple instances of different programs running at the same time. Normally it would not be a big deal, but recently it has gotten "worse?" Some Apps like chrome i expected, but others im not too sure of. In the screenshot below are...
  5. Multiple of the same apps running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple of the same apps running: whenever i open task manager i keep having multiple instances of different programs running at the same time. Normally it would not be a big deal, but recently it has gotten "worse?" Some Apps like chrome i expected, but others im not too sure of. In the screenshot below are...
  6. Multiple of the same apps running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Table of contents for folders, subfolders and files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Table of contents for folders, subfolders and files: Hi! I was wondering if there is a way in Windows 10 or a software that can create a table of contents for a folder? In our company we have a library of different files with information that we need for our work. These files are stored on a network drive and are used by...
  8. How to make UI the same size across multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make UI the same size across multiple monitors: Hello there, I have two monitors set up to my computer, both 1080p, and had just recently gotten an additional new monitor that is 1440p. I noticed that there is a considerable difference in UI size taskbar, windows, icons between the two, most likely because of the...
  9. Table of Contents Page Numbering alteration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Table of Contents Page Numbering alteration: I am not very Word savvy. I am having trouble trying to set up a style for the table of contents, where the page number is set to different font size, but I can't seem to find out how to do it. eg. 01. Introduction_________________________ pg4 I want the "pg4" to be...
  10. Tables of Contents Across Multiple Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tables of Contents Across Multiple Files: How do I create a table of contents that includes many files? I need to know how to tell Word the other file names, and where I enter that info,. Thanks!...