Windows 10: same hands appear in freecell and spider in premier collection

Discus and support same hands appear in freecell and spider in premier collection in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The same cards appear in the same order in freecell and spider like they need shuffling. I feel like I play the same games often which is not a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sc 346, Dec 11, 2018.

1. sc 346 Win User

same hands appear in freecell and spider in premier collection

The same cards appear in the same order in freecell and spider like they need shuffling. I feel like I play the same games often which is not a challenge. I've played so much that I recognize the cards are in the same order. Is there a solution?

:)

sc 346, Dec 11, 2018

2. reset score spider??

Hi,

Spider Solitaire is one of the main games of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, alongside with Klondike, FreeCell, Pyramid and TriPeaks. You can reset your statistics in Spider
    Solitaire by following the steps below:

• Close Microsoft Solitaire Collection (if it is open)
    • In Windows Explorer or File explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Delete or rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistic.ark.
    • Run Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The statistics will back to 0.
    Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Freecell no longer works after a recent update

Hi,

Windows 10 is designed to work with a different version of FreeCell, which is bundled with the built-in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. To play FreeCell, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Find and click Microsoft Solitaire Collection from the list of apps.
    • Click FreeCell.

If Microsoft Solitaire Collection has been uninstalled previously, you may follow these steps to reinstall it:

• Click Start.
    • Open the Store app.
    • Type Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the Search bar and click the result.
    • Click Install.

Let us know if you have other concerns about FreeCell.

Yolvi Ell, Dec 12, 2018
  4. same hands appear in freecell and spider in premier collection

Hearts, Freecell, Spider Solitaire

When I installed windows 10 my Microsoft games were deleted, (Freecell, Spider Solitaire, Hearts). How can I get them back?

Harold-Heidinger, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

same hands appear in freecell and spider in premier collection

1. same hands appear in freecell and spider in premier collection - Similar Threads - same hands appear

2. Freecell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freecell: Is anyone higher than this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell/d24c1740-72e1-4140-bf72-bfab0dfe5803
  3. Freecell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freecell: Is anyone higher than this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell/d24c1740-72e1-4140-bf72-bfab0dfe5803
  4. Global move to foundation not working for Microsoft Freecell Collection Free

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Global move to foundation not working for Microsoft Freecell Collection Free: I have been playing Microsoft Freecell Collection Free for quite a while using the global auto-move feature. This morning, global complete was not working. I checked in advance options and global move was not longer high-lighted. I don't know why this change, but I clicked...
  5. freecell

in Windows 10 Customization
    freecell: Has anyone it level 1000 on freecell, seems like it would take some time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell/bc961885-5cad-4533-9bee-d57e9899493a
  6. Problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premier edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premier edition: I am unable to change the deck of cards. I use to be able to a while ago, but now it just stays the same. It's very hard for me to see these cards and would really like someone to help. Thanks...
  7. Freecell

in Cortana
    Freecell: How to escape from Freecell, and start another game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell/d10ce031-f195-45be-80a1-e923189d2ed7"
  8. Freecell Random Deck keeps repeating same deal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freecell Random Deck keeps repeating same deal: I keep getting the same card layout, even after I've won the game. I'm playing Freecell with a random deck on Windows 10 Pro. I think the game number changes, but I'm not certain of that....
  9. MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitary Collection: FreeCell Transfer: I recently purchased a new computer and would like to transfer my FreeCell games statistics to my new computer. I have over 10,000 wins and would like to continue this series on my new computer. My question is: Can I transfer the particular file from my old computer to my...
  10. solitaire spider magong klondike freecell tournaments

in Windows 10 Support
    solitaire spider magong klondike freecell tournaments: Imagine a community of gamers, competing for bragging rights online. spider solitaire, majong, etc 2 members challenge one another to a SPECIFIC game of spider (say). They can't see each others game being played. the competition ends when one of them solves the game. that...