Windows 10: Same model gamepads pairing to the wrong stick

Discus and support Same model gamepads pairing to the wrong stick in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have two gamepads of the same model in two different Win10 PCs and, when turned on, they might randomly connect to the stick in the wrong PC. Doubt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MetalTxus, Dec 21, 2019.

1. MetalTxus Win User

Same model gamepads pairing to the wrong stick

I have two gamepads of the same model in two different Win10 PCs and, when turned on, they might randomly connect to the stick in the wrong PC. Doubt so but is there any way to prevent this from happening?

:)

MetalTxus, Dec 21, 2019
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Bluetooth Pairing Gamepad 16299 Build

These numerical codes (PIN) were normally found on the documents that was send to you by your gamepad device manufacturer. If you were unable to connect/ pair the gamepad device to Windows 10 by following the steps on Connect
    a Bluetooth device
    , it will be best to contact your device manufacturer's support team.

Feel free to post back should you have other concerns.

Rey Cam, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Windows installs wrong driver for a generic Bluetooth Gamepad

-Update-
    Ok apparently there is a chinese company called Saitake that keeps developing bluetooth gamepads for android devices in all shapes and sizes that you can even get to customize colors / brand name / even form of gamepad upon an order of 15 pieces , sadly they do not have an official website nor ever released a windows driver , Microsoft however decided to nag the company back by keeping a trend of installing an odd generic driver that is 15 / 18 / 20 / 25 buttons per whichever model despite most are 12 buttons , now the requirement should be if anyone came across and/or better made a driver that acts on just those 12 buttons in the right way and order ?

-Original Post-
    I have decided to pair my generic 12 buttons android gampad with windows for a player 2 usage on some games , and like always windows show some love by installing a 15 buttons gamepad generic driver for it , now this would have been nice if only the last 3 buttons were useless but however it decided to pick 2 of the main buttons to make useless (Y,B they got assigned to be buttons 7 and 9 or so) and make the right rocker axis shifted 90 degrees .

So why i use the term generic is simply because despite the cool packaging and looks the gamepad is one of those chinese white box pads (they print ATick on this baby for a brand) with no official support online . so my best shot is yet to install the generic windows 12 buttons driver for it so , any idea how to do that ?

P.S the gamepad works perfectly on android phones with 3 modes : gamepad , mouse , I (Whatever that I does)

nIGHTmAYOR, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Same model gamepads pairing to the wrong stick

Generic PC Gamepad on windows 10 wrong mapping

Hi,

Button mapping on Windows 10 can be done depending on the app that you use to configure it and on the features of the controller or gamepad. In your case, it is possible that the device is not calibrated properly or you have to install the most updated drivers
    for your gamepad.

We strongly recommend that you contact the gamepad's manufacturer to provide you an in-depth support and troubleshooting steps so you can use your gamepad properly again.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Same model gamepads pairing to the wrong stick

1. Same model gamepads pairing to the wrong stick - Similar Threads - Same model gamepads

2. Cannot print for two same model printer on same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot print for two same model printer on same time: Hi, I am using Windows 11 Pro, I had two same model printer Panasonic KX-P1121 installed on my pc with two difference name "Panasonic KX-P1121" and "Panasonic KX-P1121 USB". Both of it connected by two difference USB port. I had some documents want to print, I send to print...
  3. Cannot print for two same model printer on same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot print for two same model printer on same time: Hi, I am using Windows 11 Pro, I had two same model printer Panasonic KX-P1121 installed on my pc with two difference name "Panasonic KX-P1121" and "Panasonic KX-P1121 USB". Both of it connected by two difference USB port. I had some documents want to print, I send to print...
  4. Gamepad Has low sensitivity on Analog Stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gamepad Has low sensitivity on Analog Stick: I'm using a USB Xbox one controller, and I'm running on Windows 10.I've been using it without noticing any issue for several years. Then about a month ago, I tried playing a game with it and I noticed that my character was turning and moving very slowly. I then tried using a...
  5. problem adding second pair of bluetooth earphone of same make/model

problem adding second pair of bluetooth earphone of same make/model: Hi I had a pair of Sennheiser CX 400BT TW earphones which worked ok with windows 10 bluetooth, i did need to turn the bluetooth on/off in a particular sequence to get them connected. However, then i lost them, and bought a second pair. Ever since then i haven't been able to...
  6. bluetooth audio stutter when Windows 10 also paired with gamepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth audio stutter when Windows 10 also paired with gamepad: Crusher EVO + XBox controller, both on bluetooth. Windows 10 1904 on Bootcamp. Bluetooth audio stutters as long as I'm using the gamepad. When controller is disconnected, audio is fine. I've done the usual troubleshooting: Made sure Windows was up to date Ran the...
  7. System shows wrong computer model

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System shows wrong computer model: I own two Dell XPS 13 laptops. Both are running Windows 10 2004. One is a 9345 model and the other a 9370. The 9345 got into such a state that I decided to rebuild it from scratch. In recovery mode, all types of reset failed to work and so I used a media recovery USB created...
  8. Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC

Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC: About a year ago, I bought the X3 Bluetooth Gamepad FW: V11. It can connect to a PC via bluetooth by emulating a bluetooth keyboard. Then I sort of forgot about it and when I tried pairing it now on a new install of windows, it requires to enter an 8-digit code on my...
  9. Windows installs wrong driver for a generic Bluetooth Gamepad

Windows installs wrong driver for a generic Bluetooth Gamepad: I have decided to pair my generic 12 buttons android gampad with windows for a player 2 usage on some games , and like always windows show some love by installing a 15 buttons gamepad generic driver for it , now this would have been nice if only the last 3 buttons were...
  10. Same computer models, same Windows version, different appearance?

in Windows 10 Support
    Same computer models, same Windows version, different appearance?: I have two of the same HP All-in-One computers that are both running the same version of Windows (AE), but when I open explorer the views are different. One shows icons under Quick Access, and one shows folders. How do you change them? I cannot find any option to "display as...