Windows 10: same old virus again in windows 11

Discus and support same old virus again in windows 11 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi again, i finally got some logs greg, hopefully this will help. So I have windows 11 apparently but the same old files appear and these are the logs... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RodChristoffersen1, Dec 8, 2021.

1. same old virus again in windows 11

Hi again, i finally got some logs greg, hopefully this will help. So I have windows 11 apparently but the same old files appear and these are the logs I managed to capture if they are the actual ones from my scans, Rod Christoffersen 0414466007 Aussie *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

RodChristoffersen1, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Benchmark your old DX 11 GPUs

I would like to see more DX 11 GPUs added to this list to see how they compare
    Post your Final Fantasy XV Benchmark Results

Goals:
    GTX 580
    GTX 680
    TITAN V <-- not old but not in list
    HD 6970
    RX Vega 56 <-- not old but not in list

the goal gpus are not listed yet in benchmark and neither are most in between

T4C Fantasy, Dec 8, 2021
  4. same old virus again in windows 11

Windows 10 Upgrade Error 11/11/2015

Hi Marianne,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with installing the updates, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Were you able to see any error notification along with the error code?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot in to the desktop?

This issue might be due to the anti-virus software or corrupted Windows Update Components.

I suggest you to hard reboot the computer and perform the below.

Step 1: Try to eject all the external devices connected to your computer except mouse and keyboard, reboot the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

For further reference: How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10
    Installation

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

same old virus again in windows 11

1. same old virus again in windows 11 - Similar Threads - same old virus

2. Old subject, same problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old subject, same problem: I have an Intel Xeon CPU E5-1620 v4 @ 3.50GHz processor which is on the Windows 10 21H2 supported intel processor list for Windows 11 requirements, published on 5/18/22, yet PC Health says this PC does not support Windows 11. If processor is on the list, why does PC health...
  3. Old subject, same problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old subject, same problem: I have an Intel Xeon CPU E5-1620 v4 @ 3.50GHz processor which is on the Windows 10 21H2 supported intel processor list for Windows 11 requirements, published on 5/18/22, yet PC Health says this PC does not support Windows 11. If processor is on the list, why does PC health...
  4. windows 11 is installing old intel drivers again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 is installing old intel drivers again and again: I installed the latest intel driver from intel's website the windows downloaded the old driver again and installed it I tried disabling the update but nothing works. Even let it install the old driver then update it again but the problem is still not fixed. I installed the...
  5. windows 11 is installing old intel drivers again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 is installing old intel drivers again and again: I installed the latest intel driver from intel's website the windows downloaded the old driver again and installed it I tried disabling the update but nothing works. Even let it install the old driver then update it again but the problem is still not fixed. I installed the...
  6. Install windows 10 again on same screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install windows 10 again on same screen: Hello,this is parag,i upgraded to win 11 but after that i got some update from my manufacture and that was for win 10 so i can't install it so can i reinstall win 10 ?...
  7. Old Virus I installed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Old Virus I installed: Atleast 2 months ago I installed a virus called Trojan:Win32/CookiesStealer.OE!MTB. I am curious what does this virus do? When it went away I wasn't as curious what is was. Now I have learned more on trojans and other things, and would just like to know what would this do on...
  8. Pesky virus problems again

Pesky virus problems again: Alr more viruses woopie alr so I scrapped my old laptop my Alienware and bought a gaming desktop from a metro center I plugged in a old usb with all my documents and I know I done messed up as that usb had infected documents I...
  9. Viruses in an old WIM file

Viruses in an old WIM file: Hi Windows Defender (latest Windows 10 version) is reporting several viruses contained in an old WIM file produced under Windows 7 or 8. However, it just "hangs" when trying to solve the problem. I have tried to delete the file, cut and paste it to a memory stick, rename...
  10. old drivers are at it again

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    old drivers are at it again: With the new release of windows the old buggy 2.7 drivers are back that crashes the pc be warned includes latest 1803 version if i update your drivers windows update will replace them with the messed up ones this was a common issue that wa supposed to fixed you can try...