Windows 10: Same password

Discus and support Same password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hey, got a used computer (laptop) and wiped it clean & installed W10 for my granddaughter (12 yrs old) ! It has the same password as my computer does !... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by flashh4, May 7, 2018.

1. flashh4 Win User

Same password

Hey, got a used computer (laptop) and wiped it clean & installed W10 for my granddaughter (12 yrs old) ! It has the same password as my computer does ! Every time i change the password it also changes my password ! How is the best way to change hers but not my password ??

Thanks
    Chuck

Hope this is the right place to post this !!

:)

flashh4, May 7, 2018
Thema:

Same password

1. Same password - Similar Threads - Same password

2. USB devices randomly stop working and will not reconnect to the same USB port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB devices randomly stop working and will not reconnect to the same USB port: I have a DATAQ DI-1110 voltage sensor integrated into the control system of my smarthouse. The control system is a Windows application I wrote using Microsoft Visual C++ 2008. The control system runs 24/7 on a Dell 8910 Desktop with Windows 10. My problem is that the...
  3. I want the PC's speakers and the headphones to play at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want the PC's speakers and the headphones to play at the same time: I need to hear the sound coming from my computer both through the PC's speakers and through the headphones I've connected to my PC at the same time. How do I do this? This is Windows 10....
  4. I have two email addresses with the same name, except one was created by my school and the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have two email addresses with the same name, except one was created by my school and the...: how can i consolidate these emails into 1, because i notice that after a few years i get locked out of my email that was created by my school and spend about a week trying to get back, regardless if i check my mail or not. i can still access my school email using the mail...
  5. Login email is no longer mine, but password is the same; how do I change the email...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login email is no longer mine, but password is the same; how do I change the email...: My daughter recently logged into my windows 10 computer to play minecraft. She did not sign me out of my account, but instead went on xbox live to login with her own account. Since then, my computer has had her email address marked as my own on my admin pc account and my...
  6. is my win 10 password the same as my ms account password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    is my win 10 password the same as my ms account password: Hi, My surface pro 3, which is running win 10, is unlocked. I am using it to make this query. But, I need to know my password for this machine to hook it into my pc. I never lock it, so I haven't needed to use my Surface log-in password. Is it the same as my MS Account...
  7. Two accounts with same name and now on startup I have to enter a password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two accounts with same name and now on startup I have to enter a password: This is a two part question. Since this afternoon somehow Cortana got started and now I have to enter a password to start my PC. I've tried netplwiz and user accounts so I have looked at some solutions. However, now when I reboot I have two accounts with the same name....
  8. Network security key is not same as wifi password help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network security key is not same as wifi password help: So for a few days now I have been trying to connect my phone to the wifi, I do not know the wifi password. I have the network security key as I have a computer admin account. From everything I have read it seems in most cases the network security key is the same as the...
  9. Hardwiring & Wifi...the same password!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hardwiring & Wifi...the same password!!!: Just a general question. When I use a lappy/tablet/mobile phone on wifi, for the first time it asks for a password...fair enough, but when something is hard wired TV, PC, Laptop, surely it isn't the same password or is it? or is their another password for hardwiring, your...
  10. Reseting an account password from another account (same machine)

in Windows 10 Support
    Reseting an account password from another account (same machine): Hello- I have installed Windows 10 recently (previously Win7). I used to have two local accounts, both administrators. I have forgotten the password for one of the accounts. Is it possible to reset the other account's password from the other account? 14625