Windows 10: Same password

Discus and support Same password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hey, got a used computer (laptop) and wiped it clean & installed W10 for my granddaughter (12 yrs old) ! It has the same password as my computer does !... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by flashh4, May 7, 2018.

1. flashh4 Win User

Same password

Hey, got a used computer (laptop) and wiped it clean & installed W10 for my granddaughter (12 yrs old) ! It has the same password as my computer does ! Every time i change the password it also changes my password ! How is the best way to change hers but not my password ??

Thanks
    Chuck

Hope this is the right place to post this !!

:)

flashh4, May 7, 2018
Thema:

Same password

1. Same password - Similar Threads - Same password

2. please help my minecraft account got hacked and email got changed same with the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help my minecraft account got hacked and email got changed same with the password: ok so what happend was that i saw on a server called minehut that this guy was trying to get staff on his server it look legit at first i /msg him and he told me to add his discord i added it and i was invited to a discord sevrer then it told me to veriy and i did the bot...
  3. please help my minecraft account got hacked and email got changed same with the password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help my minecraft account got hacked and email got changed same with the password: ok so what happend was that i saw on a server called minehut that this guy was trying to get staff on his server it look legit at first i /msg him and he told me to add his discord i added it and i was invited to a discord sevrer then it told me to veriy and i did the bot...
  4. Two WiFi Router- One SSID - Two Password - 2Different Floor in same building- Interferance

Two WiFi Router- One SSID - Two Password - 2Different Floor in same building- Interferance: Recently, I was visiting a place and rented a hotel room and got into a wired situation:Situation: In the hotel, each floor has separate WiFi routers installed, all the routers have the same SSID eg- XYZ_Hotel_WiFi, but each router has a different password. Issue: The...
  5. Two WiFi Router- One SSID - Two Password - 2Different Floor in same building- Interferance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two WiFi Router- One SSID - Two Password - 2Different Floor in same building- Interferance: Recently, I was visiting a place and rented a hotel room and got into a wired situation:Situation: In the hotel, each floor has separate WiFi routers installed, all the routers have the same SSID eg- XYZ_Hotel_WiFi, but each router has a different password. Issue: The...
  6. Can you password protect a folder on a lap when multiple users have the same username and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you password protect a folder on a lap when multiple users have the same username and...: I am using a class set of laptops running Windows 11 for a retired adult education class. The laptops are also used by other class groups. The way they have been set up is with a common username and password. student 1 laptop with a password which is the same for every person...
  7. Can you password protect a folder on a lap when multiple users have the same username and...

Can you password protect a folder on a lap when multiple users have the same username and...: I am using a class set of laptops running Windows 11 for a retired adult education class. The laptops are also used by other class groups. The way they have been set up is with a common username and password. student 1 laptop with a password which is the same for every person...
  8. Changed my microsoft account password and it seemed to make a local user with the same name...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changed my microsoft account password and it seemed to make a local user with the same name...: Like in the title, I changed my password and now this duplicate local user is made. Every start up now it is asking for a password for it but nothing matches it because it doesn't exist. I searched through the control panel and netplwiz to try to find it. It's more so just...
  9. Changed my microsoft account password and it seemed to make a local user with the same name...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my microsoft account password and it seemed to make a local user with the same name...: Like in the title, I changed my password and now this duplicate local user is made. Every start up now it is asking for a password for it but nothing matches it because it doesn't exist. I searched through the control panel and netplwiz to try to find it. It's more so just...
  10. Changed my microsoft account password and it seemed to make a local user with the same name...