Windows 10: same pdf file and word file not open in window 10

Discus and support same pdf file and word file not open in window 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; same pdf file and word file not open in window 10 error- all file show yellow lock error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rcfrcf1, May 11, 2021.

1. rcfrcf1 Win User

same pdf file and word file not open in window 10

same pdf file and word file not open in window 10 error- all file show yellow lock error

:)

rcfrcf1, May 11, 2021
  2. Bluewind Win User

Reading pdf files in Word

How can I use Word 2013 and Word 365 to open a .pdf file? If I right click on the .pdf file and choose Open With, no Word exist in the list.

Thank you.

Bluewind, May 11, 2021
  3. PDF Files

How to Open PDF in Word: 15 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

orlbuckeye, May 11, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 11, 2021
Thema:

1. same pdf file and word file not open in window 10 - Similar Threads - same pdf file

2. Opening BitLocker-encrypted word/pdf files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening BitLocker-encrypted word/pdf files: I have tried to open my pdf/word files, which were all encrypted by BitLocker. I unlocked my file drives using my passwords. Yet all my pdf/word/PowerPoint files remain encrypted and can't open. It replies access is denied. Based on the recommendations I received from...
  3. Opening BitLocker-encrypted word/pdf files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening BitLocker-encrypted word/pdf files: I have tried to open my pdf/word files, which were all encrypted by BitLocker. I unlocked my file drives using my passwords. Yet all my pdf/word/PowerPoint files remain encrypted and can't open. It replies access is denied. Based on the recommendations I received from...
  4. files changed from pdf to word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files changed from pdf to word: My last update changed all my pdf files into word. When I tried to save as Pdf it won't let me edit the document. How do I change everything back to Pdf's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-changed-from-pdf-to-word/4ee42632-205f-40ed-b8d9-ae2610a9ac7c
  5. pdf files opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pdf files opening: When I try to open my statement in pdf it want me to save it, but I just want to open it and read it. Is there anything I have to do in setting to be able to just read pdf files? Thank you....
  6. PDF FILES NOT OPENING

PDF FILES NOT OPENING: HI, J HAVE WINDOWS10. PREVIOUSLY ALL WAS OK SINCE LAST 4 DAYS PDF FILES ARE NOT OPENING, IN ANY SOFTWARE IT IS OLY OPINING IN MICORSOFT ADGE ON DESKTOP OR IN SOFTWARE PDF FILES IS NOT OPEN I HAVE UNINSTALLED ACROBATE REDER DC AND REINSTALLED, PROBLEMS NOT SOLVE...
  7. Reading pdf files in Word

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Reading pdf files in Word: How can I use Word 2013 and Word 365 to open a .pdf file? If I right click on the .pdf file and choose Open With, no Word exist in the list. Thank you. 138482
  8. PDF files to Word

PDF files to Word: Please help. Have download Acrobat Reader DC and wonder if there's a free software from Microsoft which converts PDF files into Word? Windows 10 programme. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-files-to-word/52a7805f-eb76-457d-80d2-c79a3792199b
  9. Opening PDF files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Opening PDF files: Hi. I'm having trouble opening PDF files on my laptop, Windows 10. Once I click on the file, the toolbar shows a file named "Untitled". Instead of the file opening up, the toolbar starts to shake back and forth uncontrollably. My only option is to close down the whole...
  10. opening pdf file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    opening pdf file: I am suddenly unable to open pdf files on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/opening-pdf-file/f2a05bcd-930c-4f64-818e-88f726258f03