Windows 10: SAME PROBLEM OVER AND OVER. CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support SAME PROBLEM OVER AND OVER. CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is getting tiring. Can't connect to server!!!!!!!!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by richardsargent, Oct 1, 2019.

1. SAME PROBLEM OVER AND OVER. CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is getting tiring. Can't connect to server!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

richardsargent, Oct 1, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

Server move completed

We finally completed our server move. The specs of the new server are:
    • Dual Xeon 2.8 GHz, HT & EM64T enabled
    • 2GB Dual Channel DDR2
    • SCSI HDDs
    • 100 MBit connection
    • Fedora Core 4, PHP5, MySQL4
    This should greatly reduce load times. Sorry for the downtime/unreachable problems. If you spot any other issues please let us know immediately.

We now have an extra server standing around. If you have any suggestions what we should use it for, post here.

W1zzard, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Oct 1, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

SAME PROBLEM OVER AND OVER. CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

SAME PROBLEM OVER AND OVER. CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. SAME PROBLEM OVER AND OVER. CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - SAME PROBLEM CAN'T

2. Windows update is giving the same update over and over again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update is giving the same update over and over again.: Whenever I click on check for upgrade a Microsoft Defender update is shown and it downloads and installs in just like 2 seconds, It's so fast that I can't even see the update version. Also I had used the Microsoft Update Assistant to upgrade from 21H1 cause the windows update...
  3. windows update keep installing the same thing over and over

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update keep installing the same thing over and over: I let it run for more than 10 hours and it never seem to be finish.it keep installing the top one and when it reach 100% it start to install the bottom one and when it reach 100% it start to install the top one again and the process keep repeating what do I do?...
  4. Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over: Ever since I had Windows 11 installed on this computer, the slideshow for my lock screen shows the same pictures over and over. I used the pictures from my Pictures folder as well as the Pictures folder from my OneDrive. It says they are available on my device, so I would...
  5. Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over

Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over: Ever since I had Windows 11 installed on this computer, the slideshow for my lock screen shows the same pictures over and over. I used the pictures from my Pictures folder as well as the Pictures folder from my OneDrive. It says they are available on my device, so I would...
  6. Getting BSODs from the same error over and over for the same month

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting BSODs from the same error over and over for the same month: As title says , I've been getting these BSODs for a month now, didn't do anything that would make me think that caused it. These are the dumps, all caused by the same driver and same error. Did scannow the system, nothing, RAM, nothing, no Windows update available, did scan...
  7. 100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...: It happens over and over and over and over. I do everything you folks tell me, and everything else I find on the internet. It still happens over and over and over and over and over. You can't fix it on your end OR tell us a fix? Who do we ask, if not the people who make the...
  8. Problem with connecting over Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with connecting over Bluetooth: I didn’t manage to connect to a controller using Bluetooth. I detected the wireless controller and answered “allow” to the question if I would like to pair to the Windows device. After that the device shut down and disconnected the PC. It is a loop. I use Dual Shock PS4...
  9. People app have the same update over and over

People app have the same update over and over: I keep having the People app have the same update over and over. I open the Store, go to Downloads, Check for Updates, and it says the People app has an update. It downloads, installs, and says Completed. If I check again, or close the Store, reboot, or anything, and check...
  10. Perpexing Problem of Server Connecting Over Wifi but not LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Perpexing Problem of Server Connecting Over Wifi but not LAN: Hi All My first post. I have a very confusing problem, that I cannot seem to find the answer to. I have a QNAP Server which was working on LAN for quiet a while. One day I tried connecting to it and everytime I was connected on the network via LAN I cannot connect....