Windows 10: same problem

Discus and support same problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 22/11/2019 21.56.09 Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThomasAndersen7, Nov 22, 2019.

1. same problem

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 22/11/2019 21.56.09

Event ID: 41

Task Category: (63)

Level: Critical

Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)

User: SYSTEM

Computer: DESKTOP-FEVB9QB

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>6</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-11-22T20:56:09.306478700Z" />

<EventRecordID>40246</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-FEVB9QB</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">292</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xffff9f8df13ed028</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0xbf800000</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x124</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

ThomasAndersen7, Nov 22, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Nov 22, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

same problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

same problem

1. same problem - Similar Threads - same problem

2. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...: hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb, can you help me fix it, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-the-same-problem-namely-my-cmdexe/5a9c3302-5652-4c3e-a34d-04a93d51aa91
  3. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...: hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb, can you help me fix it, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-the-same-problem-namely-my-cmdexe/5a9c3302-5652-4c3e-a34d-04a93d51aa91
  4. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.: it resolve automatically when restart my laptop but it hits again after some moments. like its impossible to write double letters such as ss , dd, and 11 etc...
  6. i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.

i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.: it resolve automatically when restart my laptop but it hits again after some moments. like its impossible to write double letters such as ss , dd, and 11 etc...
  7. Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...: On my Windows 10 desktop, I have several problems that all started at once. I didn't change anything, at least not deliberately.1 When I click on Microsoft Store I get an error that says "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right." They are not2 The...
  8. Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...: On my Windows 10 desktop, I have several problems that all started at once. I didn't change anything, at least not deliberately.1 When I click on Microsoft Store I get an error that says "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right." They are not2 The...
  9. Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...

10. Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...

Im having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it...: I'm having the same problem with my intel bluetooth wireless adapter version 22.0.0.2 it says there is a code 10. STATUS DEVICE POWER FAILURE. And I have a hp pavillion windows 11 can you help...