Windows 10: Same product keys after reinstallation using same installer

Discus and support Same product keys after reinstallation using same installer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Whenever we install/reinstall the units OS Windows 10 PRO with OLP installer/Product Key, It does not activate automatically unless you key in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jovspnca, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Jovspnca Win User

Same product keys after reinstallation using same installer

Hello, Whenever we install/reinstall the units OS Windows 10 PRO with OLP installer/Product Key, It does not activate automatically unless you key in the product key. But whenever we reinstall it using WIN10 Pro Retailer installer and used OLP Product Key it will activate but with different Product Key reflected in the system. slmgr /dlv command We tested it in 4 units and found same product key whenever we reinstall the OS using Retailer WIN10 PRO installer PRODUCT KEY : VK7JG-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-3V66T When I checked in the internet this Product Key is widely used for peo

:)

Jovspnca, Jun 3, 2021

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Jun 3, 2021
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Jun 3, 2021
  4. tengeezer Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Cheers, will check it out.

tengeezer, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Same product keys after reinstallation using same installer - Similar Threads - Same product keys

2. Is the Windows product key still the same after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Windows product key still the same after reinstallation: I got a virus while installing software on a newly bought refurbished computer running Windows 11. The virus prevents me from accessing anything as the screen is flashing constantly and I can click on nothing. I ran various usb rescue disks Trend Micro, Kaspersky but none of...
  3. Is the Windows product key still the same after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the Windows product key still the same after reinstallation: I got a virus while installing software on a newly bought refurbished computer running Windows 11. The virus prevents me from accessing anything as the screen is flashing constantly and I can click on nothing. I ran various usb rescue disks Trend Micro, Kaspersky but none of...
  4. CAN I INSTALL WINDOWS IN SSD ON SAME DEVICE USING THE SAME PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CAN I INSTALL WINDOWS IN SSD ON SAME DEVICE USING THE SAME PRODUCT KEY: Recently , I bought a new ssd , i have original windows installed in my hdd , so can I install the windows on ssd using the same product key that of in hdd? Is it possible , and both hdd and ssd are in same device , plz help...
  5. Product ID changed after entering the same Product key in the same PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product ID changed after entering the same Product key in the same PC: Hi,My product ID changed after entering the same product Key which is XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-3V66T on the same PC. So is there any way to get my Product ID back?...
  6. Can i use the same product key in the same pc?

Can i use the same product key in the same pc?: Hello so I need to redownload windows beacause of some problem now im wondering if i can use the same product key for the same laptop and i already have my bootable media....
  7. Using the same product key twice?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using the same product key twice?: I've been thinking of making a new PC using Windows 10. I have a laptop that was once running Windows 7, but then got the free update to Windows 10 a couple years ago. Would I be able to transfer the Windows 10 key to a different computer and make it activated? If so, how?...
  8. can you use the same product key to reinstall windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can you use the same product key to reinstall windows 10?: so my computer got stuck in the mode where everything is deleted and you have to reinstall windows, and this product key was used on this computer to install windows originally, can i use it again? submitted by /u/Africa1By1Toto [link] [comments]...
  9. Can I reinstall windows on different drive using same product key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I reinstall windows on different drive using same product key?: Hi! I want to upgrade from a mechanical hdd to an nvme and install windows on that one. this hard drive will be formatted. can i use my product key on that drive given that the current one will not contain it anymore?...
  10. Same product key for all?

Same product key for all?: Ok I decided I would undergo some testing & I whipped out some unused laptops with windows 7 home on them. I upgraded all 5 to windows 10. I used a program called produkey to show me my product key with network disabled for safety. Well it displayed internet explorer product...