Windows 10: Same windows errors on 2 separate PCS same home network

Discus and support Same windows errors on 2 separate PCS same home network in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is anyone else experiencing these errors: PC1 1. Windows start button and type to search --don't work. Can't shutdown PC or access applications.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GreggCollum, May 5, 2019.

1. Same windows errors on 2 separate PCS same home network

Is anyone else experiencing these errors:

PC1

1. Windows start button and type to search --don't work. Can't shutdown PC or access applications.

2. Right -click on icons in taskbar does not work, in taskbar last icon click on area with no icon right-click works?

3. Can't open file folder using icon in task bar

PC2 - same network at home -yesterday 5-4-2019 -everything works, today 5-5-2019 errors start: 2 days after PC1 started its problems PC2 start with similiar problems

1. Windows start button and type to search --don't work. Can't shutdown PC or access applications.

2. Right -click on icons in taskbar does not work, in taskbar last icon click on area with no icon right-click works?

any ideas about what can be happening? Ran antivirus, nothing, malware -nothing.

Help.

:)

GreggCollum, May 5, 2019
  2. x01r Win User

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Same windows errors on 2 separate PCS same home network :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Same windows errors on 2 separate PCS same home network :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Same windows errors on 2 separate PCS same home network :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Same windows errors on 2 separate PCS same home network :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Same windows errors on 2 separate PCS same home network :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Same windows errors on 2 separate PCS same home network :D

x01r, May 5, 2019
  3. wortex Win User
    My PC is not listed in Network

Hi Eagle51 & thanks for quick response

I am very grateful for your help

1 was not enabled. I enabled it and restarted the HT-PC, but now the HT-PC is not visible in Network list on any computer.

...then i run 2 and both was true.

Next step?

wortex, May 5, 2019
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Same windows errors on 2 separate PCS same home network

Windows 7 & XP Networking Problem

I have two PCs in my room connected to a Linksys router, both had Windows 7 on them and had file sharing enabled through the Homegroup feature. Now I have XP on one PC, and still Windows 7 on the other. I setup the network on my XP PC and had the Windows 7 PC setup properly so that they could network together.

In 'My Network Places' I can see both PC's listed, I can double click the Windows 7 PC from my Windows XP PC and see the folders that I have set to share, but when I double click any of the folders I get an error message saying "\\PC-2\MP3 is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions. Access is denied.

However, on my Windows 7 PC, I can go to network and browse all of the files I have set to share on the XP PC. So what do I need to do so that I can access the files on my Windows 7 PC on my Windows XP PC?

OrbitzXT, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Same windows errors on 2 separate PCS same home network

1. Same windows errors on 2 separate PCS same home network - Similar Threads - Same errors separate

2. 2 games on 2 pcs at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 games on 2 pcs at the same time: I have one Microsoft account, can my son play Minecrat on pc at the same time my other son plays call of duty on a different pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-games-on-2-pcs-at-the-same-time/d64e1846-ca66-4756-9f55-7eb3e2b4cf1a
  3. 2 PCs on same network but cannot connect them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 PCs on same network but cannot connect them: This seems to happen after updates. 1 PC has a printer that we can usually print to that from either PC. Currently they cannot see each other. no 1 will not change to turn on network discovery and current profile is private. won't turn on under public profile either number...
  4. Problems discoverying PCs on same domain network

Problems discoverying PCs on same domain network: Greetings all All my PCs run W10 Pro and are on the same domain managed by a W2016 server I am not able to discover the other PCs despite all services and sharing options are running or enabled. from each PC I can see the server and the shares. on different PCs I can...
  5. 2 PCs using same MS a/c

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 PCs using same MS a/c: When, for example, I store a website to favourites in Edge, the same favourite appears in the other PC. I assume there is some form of synchronisation going on here, but don't really want this, how do I disable this?...
  6. 2 W10 PCs on home network

2 W10 PCs on home network: Hello all....can't connect over my home network after updating 1 PCs OS from 7 to 10 10 ProN 18363.476 Network... Everything worked prior to updating the OS on PC 1 Cable modem to netgear 7900 7900 to PC 1 7900 to netgear Proline to PC 2 Same workgroup both PCs are on a...
  7. How to put 2 home computers in a same network

How to put 2 home computers in a same network: I have 2 computers at home: one desktop computer running windows10 version 1803 and one laptop computer running Windows 10 version 1903. I use wireless. How to put 2 computers in a same network, so that I can share. Before it is Ok. Now it disappears. Please help. Thanks...
  8. Home computers are on 2 separate networks

Home computers are on 2 separate networks: My two home computers are on two separate networks - Network 3 and Network 4. How do I get them on one single network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-computers-are-on-2-separate-networks/cfbd0d51-4aca-42d4-8ddb-e10ad6453545
  9. Using the same Microsoft account on 2 PCs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using the same Microsoft account on 2 PCs: I would just like to know if I can use the same Microsoft account on 2 PCs, since I intend to purchase a more powerful one and I don’t think I can sell my old PC, so that I intend to just leave my account logged on into it and refer to the files and other apps every so...
  10. Combining 2 separate attachments into same email?

in Windows 10 Support
    Combining 2 separate attachments into same email?: [Desktop Dell Inspiron 560 4gb RAM; high speed cable; MS Windows10 64bit; Windows Live Mail 2012(awful!!!); MS Word Pro 2003; Mozilla Firefox; Avast AV; Windows Media Player; Adobe Reader; Adobe flash Player] Hello, someone emailed me 3 photo attachments as Photo Gallery...