Windows 10: Samish Tech

Discus and support Samish Tech in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does Samish Tech represent Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samish-tech/11a53e35-a4df-4a3c-ac55-435e8bce00c0 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tomrainey1, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Samish Tech

Does Samish Tech represent Microsoft

:)

tomrainey1, Jun 29, 2020
  2. cdawall Win User

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Jun 29, 2020
  4. rmgrimnes Win User

Samish Tech

Should I get a q6600/q8200 or should I go for the i7 920?

i would like to have a new comp built for home office. i want it to scream. what parts would anyone suggest? i need a list to give to my comp tech.

rmgrimnes, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Samish Tech

1. Samish Tech - Similar Threads - Samish Tech

2. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?: HiLike I said a Tech went on my computer and its not working correctly. He started working on my microphone and got it working. when I said somthing the computer heard it and wrote my spoken words on whatever page I was on. But he noticed somthing with my mic and its like he...
  3. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?: HiLike I said a Tech went on my computer and its not working correctly. He started working on my microphone and got it working. when I said somthing the computer heard it and wrote my spoken words on whatever page I was on. But he noticed somthing with my mic and its like he...
  4. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  6. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  7. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

8. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  9. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?

Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  10. Microsoft tech went on my computer and messed it up! can someone fix it for me?