Windows 10: sample rate / bit rate low wont adjust /

Discus and support sample rate / bit rate low wont adjust / in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have multiple headsets for my remote work from home , all are usb-a / Bluetooth ---most current Newly released Voyager Focus 2 UC wireless to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by douglasruopp, Nov 25, 2021.

1. sample rate / bit rate low wont adjust /

I have multiple headsets for my remote work from home , all are usb-a / Bluetooth ---most current Newly released Voyager Focus 2 UC wireless to usb-a.The highest quality i receive on my mic is tape-recorder quality and DVD quality on my headset. I have dolby atmos , dts and tried windows spatial nothing helps.

:)

douglasruopp, Nov 25, 2021
  2. John wyke Win User

Usb sampling rate

I use an audio device via a USB cable to enable a high sampling rate. I change this to 24 bit 192kbit. The problem is that every time I switch the audio device off and later back on, the sampling rate falls back to the default. Can I change this default
    setting?

is this something i can change in the registry?

John wyke, Nov 25, 2021
  3. I need to be able to change the Sample Rate and Bit Rate in Sound Setting

I need to be able to change the Sample Rate and Bit Rate in Sound Setting so here is my situation as I know most people ask for it. I am on an Asus Q304UA and I am on Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 OS Version:10.0.19041 N/A Build 19041. And I need to able to
    change the sample rate and bit rate. I am using an Audio Device Called the Avantree DG60, this is an audio device only for headphones that allows Bluetooth 5.0 connections via aptX HD and it is plugged in by USB and it acts as a speaker system. I have a pair
    of Sony Hear on 3 which are Hi-Res certified and I need to able to change the bit rate and sample rate. It is stuck at 48K and 16bits. If anyone knows how to help me please help me so as I am desperate to find the fix.

Best regards

LuisAwesomest, Nov 25, 2021
  4. BulldogXX Win User

sample rate / bit rate low wont adjust /

Sample Rate on Microphone

Please note that Windows cannot give your microphone something it does not already have. If your microphone has the ability to select sampling rates, you'll see a control for that on the microphone or in the software that came with the microphone. By itself,
    changing a setting in Windows does not change your microphone's sampling rate.

If your microphone can select its sampling rate, keep in mind that higher sampling rates are more processor-intensive and result in larger files (when saved.)

BulldogXX, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

sample rate / bit rate low wont adjust /

1. sample rate / bit rate low wont adjust / - Similar Threads - sample rate bit

2. sample rate / bit rate low wont adjust /

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sample rate / bit rate low wont adjust /: I have multiple headsets for my remote work from home , all are usb-a / Bluetooth ---most current Newly released Voyager Focus 2 UC wireless to usb-a.The highest quality i receive on my mic is tape-recorder quality and DVD quality on my headset. I have dolby atmos , dts and...
  3. Sample rate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sample rate: Ok so I am trying to use voice mod a very good voice changer and it is telling me my beat solo 3's sample rate is too low so I go and try and fix it but it won't let me click on the drop-down menu to change it if you could help that would be greatly appreciated!...
  4. Sample Rate on Microphone

Sample Rate on Microphone: So a few months ago when I got my new headset I optimized the sample rate to be higher. But then someone unplugged my headphones and when I went to plug them back and optimize the microphone again the sample rate was somewhat lower and the max I could go was DVD quality when...
  5. Sample Rate and Bit Depth Issues

Sample Rate and Bit Depth Issues: First of all, I want to say what this discussion is about. ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that has a problem with sample rate and bit depth for Windows 10. My intent with this discussion is to create a place for people to resolve most of the common issues with this setting. What...
  6. Audio Sample Rate

Audio Sample Rate: how do I change the audio sample rate of a video? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sample-rate/aba0eb8e-939e-471e-ae1e-77dfaf5dc1f3
  7. Microphone sample rate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone sample rate: I don't know why after update i have only 44100 and 48000hz. Before i had 192000hz and it vanished. It sucks because i have pretty good microphone, but because of 48000 sample rate the quality is poor. Thx for help...
  8. Usb sampling rate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb sampling rate: I use an audio device via a USB cable to enable a high sampling rate. I change this to 24 bit 192kbit. The problem is that every time I switch the audio device off and later back on, the sampling rate falls back to the default. Can I change this default setting? is this...
  9. Sample rate and bit depth unchangeable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sample rate and bit depth unchangeable: I ran into a problem whilst trying to fix the same problem as this post but I couldn't get the sample rate and bit depth to change and it seems locked for some reason. Photo of it being locked: [ATTACH]...
  10. Microphone Sample Rate

Microphone Sample Rate: when i change my mic sample rate in the settings it always goes back to DVD quality instead of Studio quality. Why does it do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/microphone-sample-rate/50f5819d-41df-4300-a274-456979f4769b