Windows 10: Samson meteor mic, has blue light but not picking up sound

Discus and support Samson meteor mic, has blue light but not picking up sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I saw a bunch of threads about this issue but all were unanswered or dead-ends... Does anybody know what to do when the blue light is onindicating that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Khalil Hassam, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Samson meteor mic, has blue light but not picking up sound

I saw a bunch of threads about this issue but all were unanswered or dead-ends... Does anybody know what to do when the blue light is onindicating that it is working, but when you go to test the mic in sound settings there is a flat line. Meaning the mic is functioning but not picking up sound. I have been on this problem for over 8 hours straight now so for me to list the vast amounts of things I have tried and forums I have visited would be trivial. Just know in 8 hours I have searched just about everywhere to no avail. I am deciding to ask on Microsoft Forums because I have seen mc questi

:)

Khalil Hassam, Jul 28, 2021

2. Samson Meteor USB mic not working

After one of the latest Win10 updates my Samson Meteor USB mic working very strange. It now recognizes as Audio Endpoint and only capture sound in "Listen to this device" mode. So it works but only if I play sound through my headphones. I tried to reinstall
    drivers, delete device, installed another drivers from Relatek and so on but nothing helped.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this problem?

Artur Prilepskii, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Inky_966 Win User
    i have just tried to install a USB Samson Meteor Mic and I get no Audio

Make and model is a Samson, Meteor MIC

There are no error messages just no sound.

Drivers and Windows are up to date as far as I know.

Inky_966, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Dani Pun Win User

Samson meteor mic, has blue light but not picking up sound

i have just tried to install a USB Samson Meteor Mic and I get no Audio

Have you tried using your Samson Meteor MIC on other computer?

Dani Pun, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Samson meteor mic, has blue light but not picking up sound

1. Samson meteor mic, has blue light but not picking up sound - Similar Threads - Samson meteor mic

2. Headset mic is picking up application sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset mic is picking up application sounds: my arctis 1 wireless is picking up my application noises when i plug it into the two audio ports in the back of my pc or just in general I have an adaptor for logitech headphones that ive used with other headsets that worked fine but this particular headset plays back all...
  3. Mic picking up desktop sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic picking up desktop sounds: Recently after the windows 11 update, my mic has been picking up my desktop sound. My YouTube, zoom Spotify could be heard. I have already updated my Realtek drivers. I also have made sure the "listen to this device" is not checked. I have a Cloud Stinger Core headset. If you...
  4. Mic picking up desktop sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic picking up desktop sounds: Recently after the windows 11 update, my mic has been picking up my desktop sound. My YouTube, zoom Spotify could be heard. I have already updated my Realtek drivers. I also have made sure the "listen to this device" is not checked. I have a Cloud Stinger Core headset. If you...
  5. Sound system and mic system not picking up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound system and mic system not picking up.: It all started when I got my new computer and connected my headphones and for some reason my mic didn't work. So hours after trying to figure this out I restart it and what do you know the audio didn't work either. All help would be supportive, thanks! submitted by...
  6. Mic isn't picking up sound

Mic isn't picking up sound: Hello, I've recently received an Alienware computer, at first I had a problem with it not finding my headset microphone. After troubleshooting and help I got it to find my microphone on the headset. However, it is not picking up any sound at all....
  7. Mic is picking up all gameplay sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic is picking up all gameplay sounds: This just started happening recently. For example, if I pull up youtube on my second monitor, everyone in my fortnite party can hear it. Also, they hear all of my gameplay. This was not happening before. What should I do to fix this? (My headset is the HyperX Cloudstinger, if...
  8. mic wont pick up sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mic wont pick up sound: ok so I just updated my windows 10 and now my mic wont pick up any sound what so ever. Plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-wont-pick-up-sound/db52c409-4273-4e22-abe6-53c8a3bc4c75
  9. Muted mic picking up sound in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Muted mic picking up sound in game: My mic picks up sound even muted. Nothing I've tried has fixed this. Push to talk works but I use a controller so voice activation is my best option. I set all options to push to talk except game options. I have this problem across games. Any suggestions??...
  10. Samson Meteor USB mic not working

Samson Meteor USB mic not working: After one of the latest Win10 updates my Samson Meteor USB mic working very strange. It now recognizes as Audio Endpoint and only capture sound in "Listen to this device" mode. So it works but only if I play sound through my headphones. I tried to reinstall drivers, delete...