Windows 10: Samsung 49"Monitor damage

Discus and support Samsung 49"Monitor damage in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi everyone, Out of no where my screen malfunctioned and looked like the picture. Unfortunately i've bought it a while ago and am out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by DuNu, Jan 14, 2023.

1. DuNu Win User

Samsung 49"Monitor damage

Samsung 49"Monitor damage 8163-2133415c81049cb8d3a0aa9853ed6904.png

Hi everyone,
    Out of no where my screen malfunctioned and looked like the picture.
    Unfortunately i've bought it a while ago and am out of guarantee.
    There is no phisical damage to the screen.

Do ya'll think this is fixable or can it be trashed.

Thanks for the help.

2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 14, 2023
  3. Samsung Monitor not Working after Upgrade to Windows 10

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried what you suggested on the Samsung PC that is running Windows 10 but it has not solved the problem. The display adapter is Intel HD Graphics Family and the device driver is up to date, when running the automatic update.

The monitor is listed as "Generic PnP monitor", within device manager.

I looked on the Samsung website for the specific model number of the monitor. The only drivers available are within the "Smart Station Setup" ver 1.0.0.53 dated 26/7/2013, so these have not been updated for Windows 10.

I also are-installed this as suggested, using compatability mode, selecting Windows 7 as the previous operating system (the monitor works with my Windows 7 PC), but again it makes no difference; the monitor does not work when connected to the Windows 10
    PC. When I unplug it and connect it to the Windows 7 PC, it works again immediately.

I would welcome your further advice.

Thank you.

Techexpert67, Jan 14, 2023
  4. Samsung 49"Monitor damage

using a monitor to extend my screen

Hi Lou,

There are several possible reasons why your LCD monitor suddenly stopped working. It could be that the graphic driver is outdated or could be the cable used is already damaged.

For us to isolate this problem, we would like to ask the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you installed any updates?

In the meantime, please try the following suggestions and see if your laptop will detect the LCD monitor:

• Update the graphic card driver. Check out Update drivers in Windows 10 for the steps.
    • Use another cable. Try using another VGA cable to connect the LCD monitor to the laptop.
    • Connect the LCD monitor to another computer. To help us isolate the issue, try connecting the LCD monitor to a different computer.

Please let us know how it goes. We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 14, 2023
Thema:

Samsung 49"Monitor damage

1. Samsung 49"Monitor damage - Similar Threads - Samsung 49Monitor damage

2. Virus damage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus damage: Recently got rid of Powershell/Agent.AEW trojan. Just noticed that the Recovery selection on the Settings/Update page no longer works - selecting it just shuts the page down. I have a Lennovo thinkpad . I would like to get the button working - suggestions?...
  3. Damage

Damage: How to find out what damage was done by a malware/trojan/backdoor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/damage/01ec6f78-9fd3-419d-b62d-817ec6789397
  4. Ssd damaged box

in Windows 10 Support
    Ssd damaged box: I just received in the mail from Best buy a ssd damaged box. Should I exchange it? [img] [img] 152928
  5. Water damage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Water damage: So not really a Microsoft Surface or anything, but it is a Windows 10 laptop so I'm hoping I could get some help here. Last night when I was not around my (open) laptop, my water bottle had tipped over all over my keyboard. I found out a few mins after, during which my...
  6. Windows 10 damaged / damaged

Windows 10 damaged / damaged: Sometimes I have received (or what it seems) a Windows notification to say that it is damaged and I need to carry out instructions to prevent my files from being deleted. There is a countdown timer and a sharp beep that is really annoying. Is there anything I can run from...
  7. Damaged software

Damaged software: Ijust scanned my computer and got this after the scan (\0bbde182910c763511889744ae1b0baa\BITF65D.tmp » CAB » mpasdlta.vdm - archive damaged - the file could not be extracted.)What is it and can it be fixed or should it be fixed?...
  8. Damaged file

Damaged file: How do I repair a damaged Adobe PDF file? MB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/damaged-file/a3799082-2d08-4d96-81dd-0238b6868fcf
  9. Files are damaged

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files are damaged: I have some very important files for my work in my USB but when I open them it says that the files are damaged. Please, I need these files urgently as I can do to have them back. Please help me...
  10. Damaged disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Damaged disc: The 64 bit windows 10 installation disc I have is beyond help-so they tell me. I have the activation number that has never been used along with the UPC code as well. Can any Win ten be used to install? I want to install it on my windows 8 pro machine. Perhaps, I could...