Windows 10: Samsung 9 Touchpad don't working

Discus and support Samsung 9 Touchpad don't working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I install many versions og Drivers, old versions, rulled back , but nothing helping. When I update the last version Driver on Devicemanager , my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HuseinB, Mar 22, 2020.

1. HuseinB Win User

Samsung 9 Touchpad don't working

Hello!
    I install many versions og Drivers, old versions, rulled back , but nothing helping. When I update the last version Driver on Devicemanager , my muse draging everytime. When i move the muse whitout any touch, but draging.

No I install old driver 2006 comfortable muse, but touchpad not working.

Samsung 9 Touchpad don't working e79583c6-0024-496b-b930-90ddff9dd7c8?upload=true.png

:)

HuseinB, Mar 22, 2020

2. Elan touchpad driver incompatibility (Samsung laptop)

Today I made the Windows 10 (Home) update to my Samsung Series 9 laptop (under 2yo) having uninstalled Avast! and making sure everything was up-to-date. I had to force the update as I noticed the 80240020 error present from Windows Update. Anyway, after the update the touchpad did not function correctly. At first it didn't work at all (luckily I had a wireless Logitech mouse) and then it was only able to move the cursor (clicks, scrolls and swipes did not work). I did a little research and found out that the culprit is the Elan touchpad driver 11.7.33.1 which both Windows Update and Samsung Update suggest as the driver I should use. I could not repair the software nor could I make find a better driver. I finally rolled-back to previous touchpad driver (some old MS driver) and it restored basic functionality (I can move the cursor and use left and right clicks). When I go to Samsung Update, it suggests I should install the incompatible driver. When I go to Windows Update, it forces the installation of the incompatible driver.

As I'm sure some of you have Samsung laptops or laptops that use the same touchpad drivers, I would be interested in hearing how compatible Windows 10 has been concerning your touchpads.

Tigerman82, Mar 22, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 22, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Samsung 9 Touchpad don't working - Similar Threads - Samsung Touchpad don't

2. touchpad gestures don't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    touchpad gestures don't work: I tried to go to the touchpad settings but most of the options are missing. Reinstalling the driver didn't help. Actually, the system told me that everything was fine with the touchpad. FIY: on the right side of the touchpad options (I can only see the one triggering the...
  3. Touchpad and mice don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad and mice don't work: [IMG]i have problems with touchpad No touchpad or mouse don't work, so i have to controll laptop with keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-and-mice-dont-work/b3d86ba1-280d-439e-af81-d76e162df871
  4. Mouse + touchpad clicks don't work

Mouse + touchpad clicks don't work: Hi all, a very specific problem that I would really appreciate some help on for Windows 10 I think what caused the problem is a new mouse I bought, which I set up by simply plugging in the USB receiver and it worked fine. However, I had to send it back, and have since gone...
  5. Touchpad on a Samsung Galaxy Book Flex NP950Q stops working

Touchpad on a Samsung Galaxy Book Flex NP950Q stops working: Hi, suddenly the touchpad of my Galaxy Book Flex stopped working. The touchscreen and the S-Pen continue to work, so it is still manageable. It happened after a Windows update, but I'm not sure if there is some relation to this I'm now at 20H2 build 19042.685. fn-F5 key...
  6. KB4528760 on Samsung Series 9 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4528760 on Samsung Series 9 laptop: After installation of KB4528760 my battery started to charge up to 100% instead of 80% and I couldn't make Samsung Settings software work. So I uninstalled KB4528760 and now I can extend my battery life again. Has anyone else reported this?...
  7. Windows key and touchpad don't work in game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows key and touchpad don't work in game: Even after turning off game mode they don't work, what can I do? submitted by /u/namyu25 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efi4nw/windows_key_and_touchpad_dont_work_in_game/
  8. Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey

Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey: I've been looking all over the place for an answer to this problem so I figured that I would try here as a last resort. Basically, my touchpad no longer works. When I plug in a USB mouse, my cursor is brought back. The driver for the touchpad is the latest version except it...
  9. Samsung 940 touchpad stopped working and Fn F5 does not reactivate. Samsung no help, as...

Samsung 940 touchpad stopped working and Fn F5 does not reactivate. Samsung no help, as...: Have tried Fn F5 to no avail, looked for clues on line, asked Samsung (their response...call our service co-conspirators in the southwest???). Previously, touchpad stopped working and found that it had turned off (not by my actions), turned on and worked find for the next...
  10. Touchpad not working on a Samsung laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Touchpad not working on a Samsung laptop: Hello, I have a Samsung laptop model np900x5n I tried many solutions already 1- Bios: enable/disable touchpad in the bios 2- I made sure that I am current with windows update which I am 3- I checked the device manager / there is a problem with the I2C HID device which...