Windows 10: sAmsung 970evo

Discus and support sAmsung 970evo in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-970evo/1e50957d-7280-4782-bea2-8d8e4578ce8a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CleanMosquito38, Jan 17, 2019.

1. sAmsung 970evo

hard drive

:)

CleanMosquito38, Jan 17, 2019
  2. ConiGL Win User

Boot problems on a nvme samsung 970Evo drive

I have the same drive. I downloaded the NVME driver from Samsung and I believe there was also a firmware upgrade, (it has been a four months or so).Also download latest Samsung magician software to make sure to get any firmware updates that may be new.

Hope this is helpful.

Samsung SSD 970 EVO | Samsung V-NAND Consumer SSD

ConiGL, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Jan 17, 2019
  4. 1918 Win User

sAmsung 970evo

Samsung 9 Series Keyboard Backlight Issue

I was struggling with this over the past week when I finally upgraded and wanted to pass along how I fixed the problem. I found this PDF on the Samsung site and downloaded the Samsung SW Update listed in step 3.

Once I installed that all the functionality of my function keys returned. Hope this helps some sad late adopted like me.

Thema:

sAmsung 970evo

1. sAmsung 970evo - Similar Threads - sAmsung 970evo

2. I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter: I got this laptop from a friend. When I try to open it this is what I get. I don't know the password. What should I do to open it. Please can someone tall me what to do step by step....
  3. I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter: I got this laptop from a friend. When I try to open it this is what I get. I don't know the password. What should I do to open it. Please can someone tall me what to do step by step....
  4. Samsung T7 ssd not doing anything but is connected and lits up blue

Samsung T7 ssd not doing anything but is connected and lits up blue: it may seem like a weird question to ask here but samsung support failed unless i have a receipt. but yeah the problem i am trying to address is that somehow the t7 just stopped working, it turns on and gets detected, shows up on device manager, and disk management but its...
  5. Samsung T7 ssd not doing anything but is connected and lits up blue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung T7 ssd not doing anything but is connected and lits up blue: it may seem like a weird question to ask here but samsung support failed unless i have a receipt. but yeah the problem i am trying to address is that somehow the t7 just stopped working, it turns on and gets detected, shows up on device manager, and disk management but its...
  6. Samsung 970 EVO SSD suddenly disappears from Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung 970 EVO SSD suddenly disappears from Windows.: Specs:OS: Windows 11 Home 23H2 22631.3447CPU: Core i5-8250USSD: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe PCIe 500gb SSDHDD: Seagate ST1000LM035-1RK172After downloading some files onto the SSD, the entire disk disappeared from Windows completely. Event viewer showed Reset to device,...
  7. Samsung 970 EVO SSD suddenly disappears from Windows.

Samsung 970 EVO SSD suddenly disappears from Windows.: Specs:OS: Windows 11 Home 23H2 22631.3447CPU: Core i5-8250USSD: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe PCIe 500gb SSDHDD: Seagate ST1000LM035-1RK172After downloading some files onto the SSD, the entire disk disappeared from Windows completely. Event viewer showed Reset to device,...
  8. For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...: i just cloned over my old ssd to a new samsung 980 pro and when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand shell folder constant userdesktop...
  9. For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...

For some reason when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand...: i just cloned over my old ssd to a new samsung 980 pro and when i try to install samsung magician i get the error failed to expand shell folder constant userdesktop...
  10. Boot problems on a nvme samsung 970Evo drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot problems on a nvme samsung 970Evo drive: Greetings, I have an equiry for boot error on my nvme drive , and how I solve it but still have boot problems again. 1) Motherboard MSI x470 Gaming Carbon Pro 2) The Boot drive is an Nvme Samsung 970evo 3) cpu is ryzen 5 2600 4) Ram is dominator platinium ddr4 3200...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung evo 970 nvme inf driver