Windows 10: Samsung All Share Download ?

Discus and support Samsung All Share Download ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a new HP laptop running W10 Pro 64bit. I am trying to get the laptop to connect wirelessly to my Samsung Smart TV to view photos etc. The Tv... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Badger100, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Badger100 Win User

Samsung All Share Download ?

Hi, I have a new HP laptop running W10 Pro 64bit. I am trying to get the laptop to connect wirelessly to my Samsung Smart TV to view photos etc. The Tv runs Samsung All Share. Does anyone know if their is a safe download I can put on the laptop Havn't had much luck as yet....unless someone knows another way to go ??.

:)

Badger100, Oct 26, 2017

2. Can't install Samsung Allshare on Win10

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

I suggest you to check with Samsung company for further assistance.

If All share was working fine in the previous Operating System then it should work in compatibility mode. But you are unable to download the Samsung allshare, you need to check with Samsung company.

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Oct 26, 2017
  3. Windows 10 streaming to smart TV problem

I had the very same problem and here's how it was solved: download "Samsung Link" and install. This software will over-ride the Windows 10 sharing settings. On my system (Dell XPS 8700) I now have the media sharing and file/print sharing turned off,
    but the Samsung Link set to permit sharing with the Samsung devices and it now works perfectly.

Steven E Rubin MD, Oct 26, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

All share is only for Samsung gear. Try VLC. As long as you have the libraries with media shared, all are in the Public folder, the firewall does not block the RTSP ports, you do not have the media password protected, you should see up in the Inputs the computer or use Plex even for media sharing. Plex does a way better job than having to run Windows Media Player or VLC all of the time.

I have a Synology DS216+2 NAS that I run PLEX on. I had to upgrade the RAM to allow for better media sharing. Go that route instead of the computer.

bro67, Oct 26, 2017
  5. Eagle51 Win User
    Hey Badger100,
    When I got my new Vizio Smart Tv, I couldn't figure out how to show media on it from my PCs. Turned out it all I had to do was use "Cast to Device" by right clicking on a media file (image,music,video) which did a search and added a NFLC Media Renderer (the name may be different for you) .... which also shows up in File Explorer > Network > Media Devices.

Note: If it doesn't find anything when you do "Cast to Device" ... open Settings > Devices > Add Bluetooth or Other Devices and in the popup window choose Everything Else and hopefully it will find and set it up.

Eagle51, Oct 26, 2017
  6. Badger100 Win User
    Thanks for your reply. I do have VLC media player. But cannot seem to work out how to cast to my TV...could you do a step by step for me please ?.

Badger100, Oct 27, 2017
  7. Badger100 Win User
    Hi,,,and thanks for your reply. You were right I do have cast to device...and it does sort of work. If I right click on a single photo it does open up on my TV in about a quarter frame size. I can use the media player on the TV to magnify X2 to make full TV frame size. If I right click on a folder of photos ...again quarter size and plays a slideshow slowly. The WMP controls for next/last photo do not seem to do anything ?. Are their settings somewhere where I can improve the performance ?. I warn you I am not very savvy with PC's so make any instructions as clear as you can please. Many thanks.

Badger100, Oct 27, 2017
  8. Helmut Win User

post #5
    In that case it's the TV software that displays the pictures the range of Zoom, slide show etc is controlled by that.
    My TV seems to be limited to a zoom of x2 at the most (described as Zoom and Crop) and won't show really large images, a limitation of the TV software.
    You don't have to use Cast to, you can just navigate with the TV via Network to Laptop, and the Media folders and do it that way.
    In both cases it's the TV software that is limiting the display.

You can obviously use the Laptop to ensure every photo is in the displayable range of the TV.

My old notes for Samsung AllShare (with Sony TV) state "Works to some extent though software seems very unresponsive, not at all on some things."
    Not worth finding. There other Media servers like Windows Media Player and others.

Helmut, Oct 27, 2017
  9. bro67 Win User
    You would use Plex. VLC can be used as a Server, you just need to read up on it in the information with the program. You should start by actually learning how to use the program by using it and getting to know it. That is how all of us have taught ourselves, instead of having others hold our hands.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Samsung All Share Download ? - Similar Threads - Samsung Share Download

2. Quick Share isn't compatible with this computer? error by Samsung

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Share isn't compatible with this computer? error by Samsung: Recently installed new quick share app by Samsung on my windows 11 pc to find this error what can I do. I believe my pc specs are not at fault....
  3. Quick Share isn't compatible with this computer? error by Samsung

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Share isn't compatible with this computer? error by Samsung: Recently installed new quick share app by Samsung on my windows 11 pc to find this error what can I do. I believe my pc specs are not at fault....
  4. how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung: Hi there I was wondering how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung please can you tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-samsung-studio-on-a24-samsung/eb653106-4d55-4436-abd6-fd0759e09829
  5. how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung

how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung: Hi there I was wondering how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung please can you tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-samsung-studio-on-a24-samsung/eb653106-4d55-4436-abd6-fd0759e09829
  6. Samsung Shares Massive MIMO Roadmap in New Whitepaper

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Shares Massive MIMO Roadmap in New Whitepaper: Massive MIMO, key technology for enhancing 5G network capacity and user experiences, will continue to be essential driver for 5G build-out. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today published a whitepaper titled “Massive MIMO for New Radio”, highlighting...
  7. New Share is not Restricted At All

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New Share is not Restricted At All: I created a folder on my Win 10 Enterprise PC and shared it. In testing from my laptop, I was expecting a password prompt. Instead, I connected to the share freely with write access to boot. The PC is on a domain and the laptop isn't. On the PC, if I right-click the shared...
  8. Samsung S5 download pictures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung S5 download pictures: Still having problems downloading pictures from Galaxy S5. It will only download screenprints and other pictures download, but none from the camera. When you go to the download page to select what to download, the pictures are all check, but whn you hit download, it comes...
  9. Samsung Allshare PC Download Center

Samsung Allshare PC Download Center: I have had this problem since beginning of my new pc. The AllShare PCSW download center all have administer access to install problem. Running Maintainence, sec /scan, troubleshooting to compatability. or reinstall fresh start all give the same result....
  10. Calling all Samsung owners

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calling all Samsung owners: There seems to be an issue with a raft of different Samsung computer products being unable to install Win 10 TP. The issue is exactly the same for all being locked out after 3 seconds at the logo screen trying to install with either USB or DVD installer..... and then if...