Windows 10: Samsung announces 870 QVO SATA SSD with up to 8TB capacity

Discus and support Samsung announces 870 QVO SATA SSD with up to 8TB capacity in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Samsung Electronics today introduced its second-generation quad-level cell (QLC) flash drive, the 870 QVO SATA SSD, that is setting a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Samsung announces 870 QVO SATA SSD with up to 8TB capacity

Source: Samsung Electronics Debuts Industry-Leading 8TB Consumer SSD, the 870 QVO – Samsung Global Newsroom

:)

Brink, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Samsung 860 QVO SSD line-up with up to 4TB storage

Source: https://news.samsung.com/global/sams...th-860-qvo-ssd

Brink, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Samsung 860 QVO SSD line-up with up to 4TB storage

Source: https://news.samsung.com/global/sams...th-860-qvo-ssd

Brink, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Samsung announces 870 QVO SATA SSD with up to 8TB capacity

Samsung Introduces High-Density 6Gbps SATA SSD and 16Gb-64GB DDR4 RDIMM

I'm hoping that eventually Intel or some other company will step up and offer SSDs in higher capacities of 2 or 4 terabytes, or greater, in order to drive some kind of reasonable pricing and competition with Samsung's sata SSDs in the 2.5" form factor, but it seems to be taking forever.
    I would expect Intel, of all companies, to have the funds and R & D to at least keep up with Samsung in this area. It is frustrating, to put it mildly.

Rictorhell, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Samsung announces 870 QVO SATA SSD with up to 8TB capacity

1. Samsung announces 870 QVO SATA SSD with up to 8TB capacity - Similar Threads - Samsung announces 870

2. Problem with Samsung EVO 870 SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Samsung EVO 870 SSD: Hi!I just installed a Samsung EVO 870 SSD. It does appear in my device management but it doesn't in file explorer and storage management. So i cannot use it. If anyone has a solution i would very much appreciate it :....
  3. Problem with Samsung EVO 870 SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Samsung EVO 870 SSD: Hi!I just installed a Samsung EVO 870 SSD. It does appear in my device management but it doesn't in file explorer and storage management. So i cannot use it. If anyone has a solution i would very much appreciate it :....
  4. Problem with Samsung EVO 870 SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is windows not detecting my Samsung QVO 870 2TB drive, but UEFI BOIS is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows not detecting my Samsung QVO 870 2TB drive, but UEFI BOIS is?: When I go to file explorer and disc management, the only SSD drive that pops up is my Sabrent m.2 NVMe SSD which is my boot drive, so I am able to login to Windows. However, my other drive is not being detected in Windows anymore. It is detected in BIOS both on the home...
  6. Why is windows not detecting my Samsung QVO 870 2TB drive, but UEFI BOIS is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is windows not detecting my Samsung QVO 870 2TB drive, but UEFI BOIS is?: When I go to file explorer and disc management, the only SSD drive that pops up is my Sabrent m.2 NVMe SSD which is my boot drive, so I am able to login to Windows. However, my other drive is not being detected in Windows anymore. It is detected in BIOS both on the home...
  7. Why is windows not detecting my Samsung QVO 870 2TB drive, but UEFI BOIS is?

8. Samsung introduces new and faster 870 Evo SATA SSD

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung introduces new and faster 870 Evo SATA SSD: [img] New 870 EVO is ideal for both general and professional use 38% higher random read performance speeds up everyday computing tasks 30% improved sustained performance further extends SSD endurance Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced memory technology,...
  9. Would it Be a Good Spending on a Samsung 500GB Sata SSD?

Would it Be a Good Spending on a Samsung 500GB Sata SSD?: Right now my system config is as allows Samsung M.2 970 Evo Plus (new for Christmas) Former Boot Drive Samsung 860 Evo 250gb drive, (now a game drive, but kinda almost not enough room for the games, my options are uninstall a couple of the games, and move those to WD Black...
  10. New Samsung 860 QVO SSD line-up with up to 4TB storage

in Windows 10 News
    New Samsung 860 QVO SSD line-up with up to 4TB storage: [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, today unveiled its new consumer solid state drive (SSD) lineup — the Samsung 860 QVO SSD — featuring up to four terabytes (TB) of storage capacity with exceptional speed and reliability. Built on the company’s high-density 4-bit multi-level...