Windows 10: Samsung announces 870 QVO SATA SSD with up to 8TB capacity

Discus and support Samsung announces 870 QVO SATA SSD with up to 8TB capacity in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Samsung Electronics today introduced its second-generation quad-level cell (QLC) flash drive, the 870 QVO SATA SSD, that is setting a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Samsung announces 870 QVO SATA SSD with up to 8TB capacity

Source: Samsung Electronics Debuts Industry-Leading 8TB Consumer SSD, the 870 QVO – Samsung Global Newsroom

:)

Brink, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Samsung 860 QVO SSD line-up with up to 4TB storage

Source: https://news.samsung.com/global/sams...th-860-qvo-ssd

Brink, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Samsung 860 QVO SSD line-up with up to 4TB storage

Source: https://news.samsung.com/global/sams...th-860-qvo-ssd

Brink, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Samsung announces 870 QVO SATA SSD with up to 8TB capacity

Samsung Introduces High-Density 6Gbps SATA SSD and 16Gb-64GB DDR4 RDIMM

I'm hoping that eventually Intel or some other company will step up and offer SSDs in higher capacities of 2 or 4 terabytes, or greater, in order to drive some kind of reasonable pricing and competition with Samsung's sata SSDs in the 2.5" form factor, but it seems to be taking forever.
    I would expect Intel, of all companies, to have the funds and R & D to at least keep up with Samsung in this area. It is frustrating, to put it mildly.

Rictorhell, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Samsung announces 870 QVO SATA SSD with up to 8TB capacity

1. Samsung announces 870 QVO SATA SSD with up to 8TB capacity - Similar Threads - Samsung announces 870

2. Want to Clone SSD to Higher Capacity SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Want to Clone SSD to Higher Capacity SSD: My brother's birthday is coming up next month, and one of the things im thinking of getting for him for his birthday is a higher capacity m.2 nvme ssd for his computer, got my eyes on a 500 GB one. The one his OS is installed on is an NVMe LITEON 256GB. his Computer is a...
  3. SATA HDD recognised as SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SATA HDD recognised as SSD: Hi. My SATA HDD is recognised as a SSD and Windows 10 will not perform defragmentation on it as a result; which I appreciate. I've tried many of the prescribed procedures mentioned on forums but to no effect. I'm pretty convinced that the problem lies in the fact I have...
  4. NVMe vs SATA for M.2 SSD? Samsung 970 EVO

NVMe vs SATA for M.2 SSD? Samsung 970 EVO: What kind of M.2 do I have? NVMe vs SATA? That is the question here! Hi! I have this notebook: Dell G3 5379 and want to get a fast SSD Drive. Will this one fit? I'm confused about NVMe. My notebook has an M.2 slot and so far I only used traditional SATA 2.5" SSD drives....
  5. 2.5" Samsung EVO SSD, will it work on a desktop PC power-sata cables?

2.5" Samsung EVO SSD, will it work on a desktop PC power-sata cables?: I was thinking of buying a 2.5" SSD. Do they just plug into the same cables as a 3.5" hard drive? 124350
  6. New Samsung 860 QVO SSD line-up with up to 4TB storage

in Windows 10 News
    New Samsung 860 QVO SSD line-up with up to 4TB storage: [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, today unveiled its new consumer solid state drive (SSD) lineup — the Samsung 860 QVO SSD — featuring up to four terabytes (TB) of storage capacity with exceptional speed and reliability. Built on the company’s high-density 4-bit multi-level...
  7. Samsung SSD On Sata to USB3 Adapter Cable Shows As SCSI Not USB3

Samsung SSD On Sata to USB3 Adapter Cable Shows As SCSI Not USB3: My external Sata Samsung SSD (on a Sata to USB3 adapter cable plugged into a USB3 motherboard external port) shows as a SCSI drive and not as a USB3 drive in Device Manager on my computer. It should show as a USB3 device As a result, the transfer speeds which should operate...
  8. SATA III SSD shown as SATA II

SATA III SSD shown as SATA II: Hi everyone.*Nerd I have just noticed that my Intel 520 SSD Drive is showing as SATA II drive. Now, I am aware that it is connected to a SATA2_0 port controlled by native Intel SATA II controller on my mobo and current speed should be 3gb/s. Why does it say though that the...
  9. Sata ssd

Sata ssd: What is the difference between SATAI,II,and III? I want to buy one from EBay. Its a Seagate SATA I for only $11.00 160gb don't need much more than that. Just enough to hold small docs and for surfing. 102827
  10. Samsung Magician Sata Reader fail

in Windows 10 Support
    Samsung Magician Sata Reader fail: Samsung Magician can't recognize the SATA 3 and AHCI mode. When I checked the Event Viewer I got an error saying that "Magician SATA Reader fail". How to fix this? Is it because of drivers or hardware problem? Specs below. Intel Core i7 6800K Corsair H110i GT Asus ROG...